Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evian want Bolton striker

+10
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Norpig
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
karlypants wrote:SK I wouldn't be pleasing anyone with the clap...

Very good, but I know you get my just.  Wink 
 Very Happy

22Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's with Nat's new avatar. Why is Magoo strapped to her chest!

23Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What's with Nat's new avatar. Why is Magoo strapped to her chest!
No that's Mrs wonky tits, she had a sketch done of herself! Very Happy

24Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:What's with Nat's new avatar. Why is Magoo strapped to her chest!
No that's Mrs wonky tits, she had a sketch done of herself! Very Happy
Wonder if her legs are as wonky. Can't tell from the drawing. I'm sure they're both very nice. In fact I'm pretty certain there's nothing to choose between them.

25Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Tue Jan 21 2014, 22:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Wonder if her legs are as wonky. Can't tell from the drawing. I'm sure they're both very nice. In fact I'm pretty certain there's nothing to choose between them.

There was a survey about women's legs in the local paper the other day.

Of 100 men surveyed two said they liked chubby legs best of all, three liked skinny ones and all the rest preferred something inbetween!

26Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 08:01

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Silly to let go now, I said all along he needed a run and this has proved to be the case, our most consistent striker at the moment but then again along with Zat Knight some fans love to have 'scape goat' when things are going wrong, just look at how many of those players have made it at other clubs given the correct backing and coaching.

27Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 08:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Silly to let go now, I said all along he needed a run and this has proved to be the case, our most consistent striker at the moment

Triumph, Ngog has been utter shite.

28Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 08:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:Silly to let go now, I said all along he needed a run and this has proved to be the case, our most consistent striker at the moment

What's the difference between just shite and utter shite?

29Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 08:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swansea now interested in ngog

30Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 08:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only question here is whether either Swansea or Evian are interested in him enough to meet his current salary demands. If so he'll leave now and Dougie will have something to wheel and deal with if there's any time left in the window.
If not, Ngog will stay until the end of the season to wring us dry.

31Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

as much as i think he is a waste of space, we have no one else at the moment, so unless Freedman has someone lined up already we can't let him go (never thought i would type those words!)

32Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 09:06

One option could be them to pay say £20,000 and us to pay the rest for his final 6 months. At least that would free up some wages.

33Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 09:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:as much as i think he is a waste of space, we have no one else at the moment, so unless Freedman has someone lined up already we can't let him go (never thought i would type those words!)

Chicken and egg job I reckon. Freeing up £30k a week would give Dougie more wriggle room in trying to find a replacement - or to promote from within and strengthen the defence. However if the money is used to replace Ngog with Graham I would seriously question Dougie's judgement - but I suspect he'd use at least some of it to build for the future and not blow it all on stopgaps like Graham. And some of the £30k/week wouldn't be spent at all as part of the overall ongoing reduction of salary payments.

34Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 09:41

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Constructive criticism I will take seriously, 'utter shite' is well...........Utter shite. Can you Justify your comments? If he does go then DF we would be down to the bare bones so unless there is someone better out there who is a proven goal scorer and is cheap and who would want to come to us (that's a big big ask) then he needs to stay.

35Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 09:43

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:What I simply don't understand is why any club would want Ngog. He has done absolutely nothing at Bolton in his time here. Nothing.

14 goals you imbecile.
And SKD gained cult status for less.

36Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 10:10

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:as much as i think he is a waste of space, we have no one else at the moment, so unless Freedman has someone lined up already we can't let him go (never thought i would type those words!)

Chicken and egg job I reckon. Freeing up £30k a week would give Dougie more wriggle room in trying to find a replacement - or to promote from within and strengthen the defence. However if the money is used to replace Ngog with Graham I would seriously question Dougie's judgement - but I suspect he'd use at least some of it to build for the future and not blow it all on stopgaps like Graham. And some of the £30k/week wouldn't be spent at all as part of the overall ongoing reduction of salary payments.

I'd take Graham over N'gog every day of the week, he's proven himself to be a very good striker before He's just going through a bad patch at the moment.

Graham would be here no more than 6 months,
He's an upgrade on N'gog until we can go and find a real replacement in the summer.

37Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 13:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

I would call Spearing shite, Ngog a higher level of shite at "utter shite".

38Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 13:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Let me get this right- Spearing is shite but N'gog is shitier than shite. Is that it?

39Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 14:34

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Let me get this right- Spearing is shite but N'gog is shitier than shite. Is that it?

Think of it in terms of TV shows.

TOWIE is shite, but there are some fit women in it.

Take Me Out is also shite and also has fit birds.

However, TMO also has Paddy McGuiness in it, so it is, by extension, even shiter.

Shite and Utter Shite.

40Evian want Bolton striker - Page 2 Empty Re: Evian want Bolton striker Wed Jan 22 2014, 14:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shite is when the club sign players on high-earning contracts who turn out to be nowhere near as good as their hype suggests.
Utter shite is when we're stuck with them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum