Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The happy clapping thread.

+10
Boggersbelief
karlypants
NickFazer
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

22The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's the West Stand Lower! Natasha is the one with Tourettes just behind the right hand lady in the front row.

23The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Jan 25 2014, 00:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't fancy the clap thank you! Very Happy

24The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Jan 25 2014, 07:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on lads, lets get behind the team.

WIN FOR MUAMBA!!!!!!!!

25The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Jan 25 2014, 08:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep the noise down Scott,I've only just got up. Too much firewater last night!

26The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Jan 25 2014, 19:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great performance today, only a narrow defeat by a Premier League team.

High hopes for the next game now, lets move up that table.

COYWM!!!!!!

27The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Jan 25 2014, 19:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:A great performance today, only a narrow defeat by a Premier League team.

COYWM!!!!!!
I'll have what he's having!

28The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Jan 25 2014, 19:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:A great performance today, only a narrow defeat by a Premier League team.

COYWM!!!!!!
I'll have what he's having!

I'm already there! Very Happy

29The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 18:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets have it tonight lady's and gentlemen , our season starts now, I can see us battering QPR from word go.

Mark my words, 5-0 to us tonight, lets climb to the play-offs and get to Wembley .

I want to hear you singing people, Dougie Freedman's super white army.

I bet we play like Spain tonight.

30The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 18:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pass me a beer scotty

31The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 18:41

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Haway the lads! Let's hear it for the Men In White!

Let me hear you say it - "Can we do it? YES WE CAN!"
 :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 18:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can we keep a clean sheet? YES WE CAN!

33The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 19:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:can we keep a clean sheet? YES WE CAN!

I'm praying Scott!  :pray: 

34The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 19:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Can we fuck, you sad deluded wankers. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

35The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 19:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Can we fuck, you sad deluded wankers. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I believe you're looking for the Crappy Slagging thread Magoo.

36The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 19:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I believe you're looking for the Crappy Slagging thread Magoo.

Very Happy 

37The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 19:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see your not in the spirit then Magoo!  Shocked 

38The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 19:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No karl, I am on the Artois

39The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Tue Jan 28 2014, 19:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:No karl, I am on the Artois

Enjoy mate, I've had a couple of double gin and tonics so I feel anything is possible!  :biggrin: 

40The happy clapping thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had to share this post from a "Matt Kinson" which raised a few hackles amongst the doom and gloom merchants. Enjoy....

Right here i go...Been sat at office computer now watching the coming and goings at the Reebok and was wondering how best to express my views and how best to get my point across. I hope people understand all this. With all the issues going on at the moment behind the scenes, with the money situation, ageing squad, FFP, PL wages, players out of form/luck, injuries etc etc (plus any others that people can think of) i think DF has done a brilliant job! Not many managers would of come in with all this going on with DF's determination, passion, attitude and the fact that he has got a long-term plan for the club with all the restraints, we are lucky to have him. Thank god we haven't got Harry Redknapp in charge because we would already be down, he needs money to succeed (Portsmouth, Spurs, QPR etc) and DF does not! DF can succeed and work under VERY strict constraints. We have to trust the loans he brings in this window. The players he brought in on loan (be it short term) in November were great. They came in a very important time with a run of fixtures piling up and an important time in the football calender year and some fresh faces in which shook things up. They were great loan signings. Don't get me wrong...i am gutted with what has happens over the last few years and i have shouted from the terraces and scratched my head at some of the teams/substitutions and in game tactics DF does but at the same time, i think he has NO other choice but to make these decisions. But i don't think there would be any other manager who could work under these constraints. Taking all these factors into consideration, if we stay up, then DF has done very well and i shall thank god for DF! Maybe next year we can get a player who can score a few and then the year after get a solid center half in and keep our goals conceded stat down. This might take 2 years, might take another 12 years but i trust in DF and these players that they can survive this fight and take us forward with very small steps at a time. And the first step is staying up this year (no problem!) and then maybe bring a player in who will make all that difference. 
Keep your heads up people (DF and players aswell), this Bolton fan doesn't mind taking 2-3 steps back to take 1 forward. Even if it takes 12 years!!! COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum