Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The happy clapping thread.

+10
Boggersbelief
karlypants
NickFazer
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61The happy clapping thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Thu Mar 06 2014, 11:21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
If we get anything out of the next two away games at Leeds and Derby I'll demand the right to be positive.

Me too!!!  :clap: 
RT see my post above, it seems you too have been doing an lPp imitation when you of all people should know better! Grrr, ::mad::

62The happy clapping thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Thu Mar 06 2014, 11:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:This needs to stop!  :cop: 

No more happy clapping!  :nono: 

Capisce?  ::seething2::
So it's OK for everyone to whinge incessantly and call for the managers head whilst results are going against us, but it's not OK to show a bit of positivity when we we win two games in a row, get 2 clean sheets and there are improved performances all over the park?
If we get anything out of the next two away games at Leeds and Derby I'll demand the right to be positive.
And people say that I have no sense of humour.  Laughing 

Lusty, you just did a me impression.  Evil or Very Mad 

I am the one and only luckyPeterpiper and only I am permitted to miss the irony and jokes this badly.  ::seething:: 

Do it again and I'll be asking Nat if she has any spare boots! You dig?  ::seething2::
You must be helluva vain if you think my response to your clearly ironic post was for your benefit. Or did you miss the irony of it?

63The happy clapping thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Thu Mar 06 2014, 12:14

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

since you directly quoted my post for your reply I think it was quite reasonable to assume you were directing it towards me lusty. Just as I would expect you to assume a reply quoting your own post is directed at you. 

If you wanted to post it as a general comment why quote at all?

64The happy clapping thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Thu Mar 06 2014, 14:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:since you directly quoted my post for your reply I think it was quite reasonable to assume you were directing it towards me lusty. Just as I would expect you to assume a reply quoting your own post is directed at you. 

If you wanted to post it as a general comment why quote at all?
Personally, I use a quote to show the point I'm responding to regardless of who has made the point. 
This is a forum for discussing opinions and I'm quite happy for people to disagree with my opinion as it's their right and we can all learn something when a different perspective is put forward. If people disagree with my opinion I have no problem with that as my opinion is just a thought process which can be updated and modified - it isn't me, so I don't take it personally or feel that the comments are directed at me.

Apart from   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] who takes it so personally that death threats are issued to dissenters.

65The happy clapping thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sun Mar 09 2014, 20:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

900 Wanderers fans at Elland Road yesterday! What a fantastic atmosphere! One of the best away games for a long time. With the scoreboard showing 5-0 the Wanderers fans were ripping the arse out of the Leeds massive. They were leaving the stadium in droves.

Bloody brilliant!!!!!

I took the liberty of clapping the team off at the end as well. And why not??? Away days like these are few and far between. It's important to take time to reflect and savour the moment. It's what being a supporter is all about.

I know it's probably Dougies fault that we won by such a big margin but sometimes you just have to be thankful for small mercies!

::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

66The happy clapping thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Mon Mar 10 2014, 10:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

67The happy clapping thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Mon Aug 11 2014, 10:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For you boggers!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum