Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The happy clapping thread.

+10
Boggersbelief
karlypants
NickFazer
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Had to share this post from a "Matt Kinson" which raised a few hackles amongst the doom and gloom merchants. Enjoy....

Right here i go...Been sat at office computer now watching the coming and goings at the Reebok and was wondering how best to express my views and how best to get my point across. I hope people understand all this. With all the issues going on at the moment behind the scenes, with the money situation, ageing squad, FFP, PL wages, players out of form/luck, injuries etc etc (plus any others that people can think of) i think DF has done a brilliant job! Not many managers would of come in with all this going on with DF's determination, passion, attitude and the fact that he has got a long-term plan for the club with all the restraints, we are lucky to have him. Thank god we haven't got Harry Redknapp in charge because we would already be down, he needs money to succeed (Portsmouth, Spurs, QPR etc) and DF does not! DF can succeed and work under VERY strict constraints. We have to trust the loans he brings in this window. The players he brought in on loan (be it short term) in November were great. They came in a very important time with a run of fixtures piling up and an important time in the football calender year and some fresh faces in which shook things up. They were great loan signings. Don't get me wrong...i am gutted with what has happens over the last few years and i have shouted from the terraces and scratched my head at some of the teams/substitutions and in game tactics DF does but at the same time, i think he has NO other choice but to make these decisions. But i don't think there would be any other manager who could work under these constraints. Taking all these factors into consideration, if we stay up, then DF has done very well and i shall thank god for DF! Maybe next year we can get a player who can score a few and then the year after get a solid center half in and keep our goals conceded stat down. This might take 2 years, might take another 12 years but i trust in DF and these players that they can survive this fight and take us forward with very small steps at a time. And the first step is staying up this year (no problem!) and then maybe bring a player in who will make all that difference. 
Keep your heads up people (DF and players aswell), this Bolton fan doesn't mind taking 2-3 steps back to take 1 forward. Even if it takes 12 years!!! COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!!

I agree with much of what Mr Kinson has written... :clap: 

42The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:28

For "doom and gloom" merchants, read "realists."

What a load of nonsense that piece is.

I'm not breaking it down bit by bit because it's all stuff we've already discussed at length on here, but when he says ",if we stay up, then DF has done very well and i shall thank god for DF!", it clearly exposes what a gormless tool this Matt Kinson is.......

43The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Had to share this post from a "Matt Kinson" which raised a few hackles amongst the doom and gloom merchants. Enjoy....

Right here i go...Been sat at office computer now watching the coming and goings at the Reebok and was wondering how best to express my views and how best to get my point across. I hope people understand all this. With all the issues going on at the moment behind the scenes, with the money situation, ageing squad, FFP, PL wages, players out of form/luck, injuries etc etc (plus any others that people can think of) i think DF has done a brilliant job! Not many managers would of come in with all this going on with DF's determination, passion, attitude and the fact that he has got a long-term plan for the club with all the restraints, we are lucky to have him. Thank god we haven't got Harry Redknapp in charge because we would already be down, he needs money to succeed (Portsmouth, Spurs, QPR etc) and DF does not! DF can succeed and work under VERY strict constraints. We have to trust the loans he brings in this window. The players he brought in on loan (be it short term) in November were great. They came in a very important time with a run of fixtures piling up and an important time in the football calender year and some fresh faces in which shook things up. They were great loan signings. Don't get me wrong...i am gutted with what has happens over the last few years and i have shouted from the terraces and scratched my head at some of the teams/substitutions and in game tactics DF does but at the same time, i think he has NO other choice but to make these decisions. But i don't think there would be any other manager who could work under these constraints. Taking all these factors into consideration, if we stay up, then DF has done very well and i shall thank god for DF! Maybe next year we can get a player who can score a few and then the year after get a solid center half in and keep our goals conceded stat down. This might take 2 years, might take another 12 years but i trust in DF and these players that they can survive this fight and take us forward with very small steps at a time. And the first step is staying up this year (no problem!) and then maybe bring a player in who will make all that difference. 
Keep your heads up people (DF and players aswell), this Bolton fan doesn't mind taking 2-3 steps back to take 1 forward. Even if it takes 12 years!!! COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!!

I agree with much of what Mr Kinson has written... :clap: 
Me too although I fall someway short of "thanking God" for DF. And whilst recognising the constraints DF is working under I do think he still has tactical options that he doesn't use. 
So are you Mr Kinson RT?

44The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:For "doom and gloom" merchants, read "realists."

What a load of nonsense that piece is.

I'm not breaking it down bit by bit because it's all stuff we've already discussed at length on here, but when he says ",if we stay up, then DF has done very well and i shall thank god for DF!", it clearly exposes what a gormless tool this Matt Kinson is.......
Realists would acknowledge the situation we are in and not waste their breath talking about signings we can't afford, losing matches we couldn't expect to win and a league position higher than the one we actually have. 
Where we are is the reality.

45The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:34

It's not RT, as it was clearly written by a twelve year old.

Would anybody over the age of twelve seriously write this:"Maybe next year we can get a player who can score a few and then the year after get a solid center half in and keep our goals conceded stat down"......?

So Mr Kinson is pinning all his hopes on us signing a decent centre-half in 2016, is he.....?

Yeah, that'll sort us out.......

Idiot.

46The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:52

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:It's not RT, as it was clearly written by a twelve year old.

Would anybody over the age of twelve seriously write this:"Maybe next year we can get a player who can score a few and then the year after get a solid center half in and keep our goals conceded stat down"......?

So Mr Kinson is pinning all his hopes on us signing a decent centre-half in 2016, is he.....?

Yeah, that'll sort us out.......

Idiot.
Not to mention he's happy to see us take two or three steps backward then ONE forward, so that's down to the conference then back up to league two! Yes, if that happens we'll all thank God for DF won't we?  Wink

47The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Fri Jan 31 2014, 16:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

So are you Mr Kinson RT?

Very Happy I said I agreed with much of what Mr Kinson had written, not everything. I'm certainly not convinced that Dougie is the Messiah. For a start, I don't believe in God and keeping us up this season is the absolute minimum I would expect from any manager coaching our current set of players.

I'm in it for the long game and I genuinely hope that Dougie can turn things around. That's why I am not advocating to have him sacked just yet. I think it would be totally counter productive and make matters worse.

48The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:20

Hello.....?

Is there anybody in here.......?

It's gone awfully quiet............where is everybody?

49The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

:tumbleweed: 

50The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:drwho:

51The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:zzz:

52The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:clap:

53The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Mon Mar 03 2014, 09:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still not much happening on the luck front with the Mills and Bolger injuries but with two good home wins under our belt, what looks like a reasonable attacking threat for a change, Hutton training with the lads this week, Holden getting a tentative run out tonight, a bit of breathing space between us and the bottom and a new positivity about the squad I think we can allow ourselves a ripple of applause.

Not too much though as there's a long way to go.

54The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Mon Mar 03 2014, 09:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Still not much happening on the luck front with the Mills and Bolger injuries but with two good home wins under our belt, what looks like a reasonable attacking threat for a change, Hutton training with the lads this week, Holden getting a tentative run out tonight, a bit of breathing space between us and the bottom and a new positivity about the squad I think we can allow ourselves a ripple of applause.

Not too much though as there's a long way to go.
 :agree:

55The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Mon Mar 03 2014, 11:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is no guarantee that we have turned the corner after two back to back wins but if we play like we have done in our last two outings then the future is looking brighter.

Fingers crossed that we suffer no more injuries and that all key players remain match fir for the rest of our campaign. And on that note.............................................................................................

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

56The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Mon Mar 03 2014, 15:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:Can we fuck, you sad deluded wankers. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I can... I don't know about you, of course. Wink

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

57The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Wed Mar 05 2014, 23:59

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This needs to stop!  :cop: 

No more happy clapping!  :nono: 

Capisce?  ::seething2::

58The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Thu Mar 06 2014, 09:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:This needs to stop!  :cop: 

So it's OK for everyone to whinge incessantly and call for the managers head whilst results are going against us, but it's not OK to show a bit of positivity when we we win two games in a row, get 2 clean sheets and there are improved performances all over the park?
If we get anything out of the next two away games at Leeds and Derby I'll demand the right to be positive.

59The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Thu Mar 06 2014, 10:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
If we get anything out of the next two away games at Leeds and Derby I'll demand the right to be positive.

Me too!!!  :clap: 

60The happy clapping thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The happy clapping thread. Thu Mar 06 2014, 11:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:This needs to stop!  :cop: 

So it's OK for everyone to whinge incessantly and call for the managers head whilst results are going against us, but it's not OK to show a bit of positivity when we we win two games in a row, get 2 clean sheets and there are improved performances all over the park?
And people say that I have no sense of humour.  Laughing 

Lusty, you just did a me impression.  Evil or Very Mad 

I am the one and only luckyPeterpiper and only I am permitted to miss the irony and jokes this badly.  ::seething:: 

Do it again and I'll be asking Nat if she has any spare boots! You dig?  ::seething2::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum