Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ipswich 1-0 Bolton

+21
Whitesince63
wessy
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Tigermin
Triumph
Culcheth_White
observer
doffcocker
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 14:58

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All the creativity on the bench, But i feel we may surprise today. No idea why

62Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 16:10

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Let's just hope Dougie keeps out of the dressing room during half time, we can do without his usual half time de motivation talk this week.  ::FU::

63Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 16:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whitesince63 wrote:Let's just hope Dougie keeps out of the dressing room during half time, we can do without his usual half time de motivation talk this week.  ::FU::

Well his team talk worked. We played well in the first half- but abandoned the game in the second.
This happens week in and week out.

64Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another individual mistake.  :zzz:

65Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not heard anything about the game other than 10-15 mins on the chatbox, who cocked up for the penalty?

Last edited by Norpig on Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:05; edited 1 time in total

66Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:05

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Another individual mistake.  :zzz:

Exacerbated by a complete inability to score ourselves.

You can't just blame the keeper.

67Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lonners at fault?

68Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Exacerbated by a complete inability to score ourselves.

You can't just blame the keeper.

I blame him for conceding the penalty ... the game winning goal.

but no i don't blame him for us not taking our chances.

69Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:09

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton without Ngog Nil again!!

70Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if we'll finish above PNE next season?

71Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:15

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How many times have we gotta play a park the bus formation before realising we're no better off than if we went out to play an open game?

Freedman's a pathetic manager, I wouldn't believe anybody that said they don't want him to go.

72Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:23

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Agreed- but the team didn't' respond well enough. You sense that the minute they go 1-0 down, that's it. Game over.

73Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:25

Agreed Rammy, really pathetic response, the teams clearly got no confidence at all at the moment. Even more worrying is the lack of a leader and fight.

74Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:37

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Agreed Rammy, really pathetic response, the teams clearly got no confidence at all at the moment. Even more worrying is the lack of a leader and fight.

It has to be said 74 it's largely down to peeps like you who can't accept the reality of what's happening here. Being positive is great but when it's patently obvious the team has absolutely zero confidence and zero desire you have to look at the management. I know we've disagreed on this many times but surely you must now be seeing it's just not working and if a change isn't made soon we'll be down another rung. The lack of leadership and fight isn't just this week and it's clear there's no heart in the team which can only be down ultimately to one man.

75Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Agreed- but the team didn't' respond well enough. You sense that the minute they go 1-0 down, that's it. Game over.

I get that sense, and from what I've read we were the better team in the first half. 

We've not been a team that can "respond" to a set back for a long long time.

76Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 17:45

Yes it's largely down to me I of course have a huge influence at the club.

77Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I feel sorry for the travelling fan's, how many attended today.

78Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The thing with Freedman is he too shit scared to go out to attack teams, how many times this season have we played containment? only to absolutely batter teams in the last 10 minutes, and why do we do this when in reality we could have battered teams from the off had feeble Freedman had the nads to actually go at teams, the problem my friends is not the players as Freedman and a few more have stated, it's his fucking system, setting up negatively, and his sheer lack of respect for the players, in my opinion he should be fucked off, and tonight.

79Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:The thing with Freedman is he too shit scared to go out to attack teams, how many times this season have we played containment? only to absolutely batter teams in the last 10 minutes, and why do we do this when in reality we could have battered teams from the off had feeble Freedman had the nads to actually go at teams, the problem my friends is not the players as Freedman and a few more have stated, it's his fucking system, setting up negatively, and his sheer lack of respect for the players, in my opinion he should be fucked off, and tonight.

Martin, I agree.

he's too negative, even at home.

We need points, wins, not getting beat every week, we've lost our last 6 out of 7 away games, and our home form is shit too.

He needs to go tonight, are the board too lazy to go out and sack him, they need to put their prawn sandwiches down and sack him, tonight.

80Ipswich 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:41

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Yes it's largely down to me I of course have a huge influence at the club.

Glad we've finally agreed on something   bounce 

Seriously though, you know exactly where I'm coming from 74, your almost constant support of Freedman, however bad it gets, keeps him here. It would be crazy to think that Gartside and co don't read and are influenced by these boards and social media. They will seize on any positives to maintain they are right when they clearly are not. Only a concerted unison from supporters will change things. Look I do seriously admire your desire to give Dougie every chance but surely even you must be realising by now that he's way out of his depth. Positivity is great but continuing to ignore the obvious is just pure madness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum