Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley no great shakes IMO but playing 1 up top fuk off DF

+5
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
White84
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Millwall on Saturday is when Coyle got sacked.If Eagles had not hit row z with the penalty would Coyle have kept his job? Will history repeat itself The New Den (graveyard for Bolton Managers)this match has taken on a whole new meaning of a six pointer Relegation Dogfight.Went in the Cup when we won 2-0 then I went again when Coyle lost his job a match we should have won.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:To be honest I wouldn't think much of a C Davies and Juke partnership, be interested to see how  Beckford and Juke get on together though. He's obviously still going to be here on Saturday and the ony way to get the fans back onside (marginally) would be to change his tactics slightly providing Beckford is fit.
I like the idea of Beckford and Juke partnership too. Don't know why Juke didn't get a game at Boro seeing as they can't score either, but he is a decent target man and with a bit of support and pace around him who knows?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I already said DF and Coyle couldn't adapt enough either 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 under Freedman.My point about going for it was not every match play open but at home we should be more attacking minded from the start.Spearing can distill be used as a holding midfielder in a sort of 4-1-3-2 formation.Last night we went for the draw.As a reply to Wanderlust I think the young lad Hayden White should be right back,Baptiste is a liability.If we get the left back on loan I'd move Ream in to Midfield as he is a good passer of the ball.Ream Mark Davies,CYL Spearing.Juken Beckford up front.One plus last night was the return of Wheater thought him and Mills virtually nullified Vokes and Ings,only Baptiste sleeping let him in for the goal,back post tap in.Shocking Baptiste IMO.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't for a minute believe DF sent them out for a draw last night.

he obviously believes this is the best chance for this team to win.

he's wrong obviously but i don't think the solution is to open the whole team out and go 4-4-2. (and yes i can see you're not calling for that, but many are.)

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote: Don't know why Juke didn't get a game at Boro seeing as they can't score either, but he is a decent target man and with a bit of support and pace around him who knows?

He was getting a game at Boro, when fit though.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No I'm not calling for all attack leaving us susceptible to being hit on the break.In one way the system worked in that Vokes and Ings barely got a sniff.I put that down to Wheater and Mills playing very well.Im not convinced by Baptiste he is another Tyrone Mears(half asleep,out of position.The youngster White is speed monster Apparantley .But DF signed him and is too stubborn to realise he ain't all that.Everyone has an opinion of what team to play.Im of the opinion that 8 matches without a win we need a change.
It was great to see Wheater back to his best last night and long may him n Mills play as well as last night.hayden White right back,Popov left back if signing goes through,midfield would be as I said Spearing mopping up slightly behind Ream Mavies and CYL with Juke n Beckford up top.If for any reason it didn't or was not working and mid was getting overrun then bring Medo on for one of the men up top but I think Juke n Beckford could actually be a good combination if DF will just think outside of the box.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum