Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Froch and Groves at it again.

+6
Hip Priest
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Angry Dad
Sluffy
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Tue May 27 2014, 14:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He really is a twat.

42Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Tue May 27 2014, 14:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its a desperate attempt to unsettle froch which he has not been able to do this time, do worry that its one fight too many for froch though.

43Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Tue May 27 2014, 14:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I reckon groves was bullied at school.

44Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Tue May 27 2014, 14:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Its a desperate attempt to unsettle froch which he has not been able to do this time, do worry that its one fight too many for froch though.

Groves stops Froch in the first six rounds, or Froch stops groves in the second half of the fight.

45Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Tue May 27 2014, 14:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Its a desperate attempt to unsettle froch which he has not been able to do this time, do worry that its one fight too many for froch though.

Groves stops Froch in the first six rounds, or Froch stops groves in the second half of the fight.
 :like:

46Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Tue May 27 2014, 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree that the longer it goes on, the more likely that Froch will win - unless Groves learns how to recover from a punch or Froch changes his game plan.
It's nicely set up.

47Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Wed May 28 2014, 20:58

I was adamant that I wouldn't fall for all the hype surrounding this fight and wind up paying to watch it.

But the more I've seen of the build up, the more convinced I am that it's not act and these two genuinely despise each other.

So I've paid my money to Sky and I now can't wait for Saturday night's fun and games.

And for the record, I think Groves is well and truly inside Froch's head, which will probably mean that Froch will try too hard to knock him out in the early rounds and Groves will catch him again and put him down.

48Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Thu May 29 2014, 03:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think groves  will be killed.

49Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Thu May 29 2014, 03:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It would be the only way to shut him up.

50Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Thu May 29 2014, 19:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had money on Groves last time,but I just can't call it this time. Just gonna sit back and enjoy. It could be a classic.

51Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Thu May 29 2014, 19:44

Froch seems worried to me, Groves to win on points.

52Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Thu May 29 2014, 20:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Froch has hired a sports shrink. Suggests he's concerned,but I don't think it's gonna go the distance. The longer it goes the more I'd fancy Froch.

53Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Thu May 29 2014, 21:14

...watch it be a cagey non-event now, which goes to the judges and ends up a draw.

54Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Thu May 29 2014, 21:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope it's as good as this.

55Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Fri May 30 2014, 08:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Groves stops Froch within Six Rounds?

56Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Fri May 30 2014, 10:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Froch inside 3

57Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Fri May 30 2014, 13:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its great, everyone that i speak to has a different opinion on How the right is going to go.

My money has been put on Groves, so for that reason i want him to take off Froch's Head.

But won't be surprised if thats not the outcome.

58Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Fri May 30 2014, 13:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyed that video Bonce. 
What a cock that guy is. He's in shape but he can't box so he shouldn't be shooting his mouth off like that. Shouldn't be shooting it off anyway. 
Has nobody ever told him what a jab is?

59Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 09:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What time is the main event on, I no it starts at 6, but I only want to watch Froch & groves.

60Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 10:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The walk to the ring is scheduled for 9.45, but these things never run to time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum