Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Froch and Groves at it again.

+6
Hip Priest
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Angry Dad
Sluffy
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 23:17

boltonbonce wrote:Might be an idea for Froch to bow out on a high. And your right,Groves can come back stronger,but he's still got a lot to learn. Don't know what fight Amir Khan was at, he had Groves bossing it!

Amir Khan't even spelt his own kid's name wrong, that's how clever he is:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/archive/2014/05/28/11239951.Amir_Khan_changes_spelling_of_daughter_s_name/

The glass-jawed fool......

82Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 23:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It was only a £5 Bonce.  Very Happy

83Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 23:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:It was only a £5 Bonce.  Very Happy
 :falltopieces:

84Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 02:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Froch froched up Groves?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

85Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 06:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

An apology to the ref of the first fight from groves and his useless team is in order I reckon,they crucified that ref and he got it spot on just as this one did. What a load of useless tossers mcrory watt and co are and the commentator during the fight, what fight were they at??? They were biased in groves favor, they were so much up his arse they might just as well jumped up in the ring and bummed him. Then changed their minds after the fight. In the end it was froch that screwed him. What a punch!!!!

86Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 06:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Groves fast what a joke he could have done his laundry watching that punch come, he,s never going to be a world champ not after that KO!! Froch can't win and he knows it, at some point it will hit him maybe as he walks to the ring,I can't lose, tonight I will get what I should have got last time, well he did he got fucking knocked out!!!
 :rofl:

87Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 08:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 _75225996_488ecdf6-9b03-4689-bd12-d5efd4e8022e

Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 _75226309_carlfroch1

88Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 10:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Kapow Heh Heh.

89Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 20:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone see Chris Eubank.

#whatadiv.

90Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 20:40

Chris, any idea who's going to win?

"Yeth, I know which pugawist thall emerge victowious fwom tonight's encounter, but out of withpect for them both, I thall wetain thith knowedge within my mathive bwain."

Prick......

Great to see Michael Watson on his feet and looking in fairly good nick though.

91Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 5 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sun Jun 01 2014, 23:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was surprised with the progress Watson has made. Good on him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum