Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Froch and Groves at it again.

+6
Hip Priest
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Angry Dad
Sluffy
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 11:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cheers Bonce

62Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 12:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

booked it on sky box office, can't wait now!

63Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 12:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bookies have Froch odds on,but I can't call it. just gonna sit back and enjoy,although like Bread said in an earlier post,after all the hype it might end up a damp squib. Hope not.

64Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 15:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Groves is going to hurt Froch, but Froch will Keep coming.

65Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 16:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm going to miss it, i'm working at the o2 London tonight what a bummer but hope the rest of you enjoy the shocking end of groves tonight, i will have to watch that twatty smile being wiped out when i get home.

66Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 20:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

For anyone interested its on Firstrow, feck the £17 or what ever it is.

67Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 21:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's on hahasport.com too. Just watched DeGale win.

68Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 21:44

Here we go.....

Seconds away, ding ding!

Come on George!

69Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 21:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm knackered and it's not even started yet. Had a fiver on Groves to win within 60 seconds at 60/1.

70Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 21:59

Hope you win the bet, but then again, I don't 'cos it's cost me seventeen quid and I want more than 60 seconds of boxing!

I'm confused 'cos it sounded like they were all booing Groves then Froch appeared and it sounded like they were all booing him too.

Why pay to attend a fight involving two boxers that you don't like.....?

71Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't see the bet coming up,but for 5 quid it's worth a punt. Hoping Groves wins in any round tbh.

72Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:31

A classic this is not.

Unless George steps it up a bit and starts throwing rights over the top of Froch's jab, this is going to points and Froch will win.

73Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bit better now from George.

74Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:38

Fuck me!

Where did that come from?

75Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surprise,surprise.Wasn't expecting that.

76Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:41

Just glad he's ok.

That was almost as hard as that bird hit me in Morecambe......

77Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good shot to finish it,but far from a classic. Glad I didn't pay.

78Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 22:49

Respect to Froch.

He's a top fighter and has been for years.

Groves will hopefully learn from this and come back stronger.

79Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 23:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might be an idea for Froch to bow out on a high. And your right,Groves can come back stronger,but he's still got a lot to learn. Don't know what fight Amir Khan was at, he had Groves bossing it!

80Froch and Groves at it again. - Page 4 Empty Re: Froch and Groves at it again. Sat May 31 2014, 23:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Groves ran out of steam and slowed down enough for KAPOW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum