Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Mavies start the season with Herpes

+7
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
White84
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fucking ultras LOL armchairs and I never mentioned anyone's name yet her  who was never named leapt to her defence from inference.Yawn! AD will be on next telling us he is promoting Froch v Groves at Wembley what's that smell AD bullshit! Ultras your on chat box every week when I've not been away matches LOL back to college on Monday .AD might give you a trip on his yacht the bullshit that goes on on here AD it sucks to be me,the only sucks are the ones your giving in men's toilets for tenner lol! s you crack head.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Fucking ultras LOL armchairs and I never mentioned anyone's name yet her  who was never named leapt to her defence from inference.Yawn! AD will be on next telling us he is promoting Froch v Groves at Wembley what's that smell AD bullshit! Ultras your on chat box every week when I've not been away matches LOL back to college on Monday .AD might give you a trip on his yacht the bullshit that goes on on here AD it sucks to be me,the only sucks are the ones your giving in men's toilets for tenner lol! s you crack head.

I honestly don't get a word of that.

Any chance of posting that in English?

Prick.....

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Fucking ultras LOL armchairs and I never mentioned anyone's name yet her  who was never named leapt to her defence from inference.Yawn! AD will be on next telling us he is promoting Froch v Groves at Wembley what's that smell AD bullshit! Ultras your on chat box every week when I've not been away matches LOL back to college on Monday .AD might give you a trip on his yacht the bullshit that goes on on here AD it sucks to be me,the only sucks are the ones your giving in men's toilets for tenner lol! s you crack head.
Your dad will know you've been on his laptop.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone got an Enigma machine?

Tried that, didn't work.

It just spat out a roll of ticker-tape with question marks on it.....

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I honestly don't get a word of that.
You're a real fuckwit 84 you have to be the product of brother and sister sex :nuts:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The enthusiastic writing style is familiar. Have you spent some time at Her Majesty's pleasure '84?

Didn't know you'd "done a bit of bird", Lusty.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Didn't know you'd "done a bit of bird", Lusty.
Don't recall suggesting I have Bread.

"The enthusiastic writing style is familiar. Have you spent some time at Her Majesty's pleasure '84?"

Read it again......

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In writing that the style is familiar, I'm not saying that I recognise 84's style through being banged up with him - I'm saying that I recognise the style as being similar to someone I've encountered who was banged up. I wasn't out that night Officer.
'84 will confirm or deny this.

"I'm saying that I recognise the style as being similar to someone I've encountered who was banged up."

Did you share a cell with this bloke you refer to?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I encountered this person in a non-prison environment, so no.

You sure........?

You've served your time and seem fairly well rehabilitated by what you post on here.

There's no shame in coming clean.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you must know I've had a couple of nights in the cells on separate occasions but never a stretch. It was all a big misunderstanding. Twice. Or maybe thrice. Never convicted of anything though and that's because I am pure and innocent as the driven snow and a paragon of society.

None of this is anything to do with how I think I recognise '84's writing style.

Yeah, I know - he sounds like Mich Caine / Bolton / whatever he's calling himself nowadays, but this is funnier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum