Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on Breadman

+18
bwfc71
Keegan
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
scottjames30
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Mr Brightside
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Which one is he?

Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_lcap15%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_lcap38%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_lcap31%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

201Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 10:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Jesus, it's getting a bit lord of the flies on here at the moment, we need pre-season to start as soon as possible so we can get back to calling Dougie a wanker instead of each other  Laughing

I would be grateful at my age to be called a wanker! The person calling me thus would be recognising I still have life in my owd lad!!!

202Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 13:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:If you have any issues with me then please send me a PM and I will happily respond. Wembley against Stoke was a one off but seeing as you seem to know what is what, I am happy to give you my account of events on that day.l
RT, I would love to know your story from Stoke at Wembley and don't go leaving any of the juicy bits out!  Razz

It's a long story and I am too busy today to explain everything but I will get round to it tonight. I am still waiting for a PM from Mr Leach and I am at a loss as to why he has targeted myself and Magoo for no particular reason.  scratch

203Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 18:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Come on RT you football hooligan, spill the bean's.

204Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 18:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Come on RT you football hooligan, spill the bean's.

After tea my friend. Been busy today so I'm shortly going to be sitting down to two grillsteaks with pots and veg.

205Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 18:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that RT will be top dog soon, i feel a good story coming.

206Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 20:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Come on RT you football hooligan, spill the bean's.

After tea my friend. Been busy today so I'm shortly going to be sitting down to two grillsteaks with pots and veg.
Wrong thread RT, the Dinner thread is here  Razz

207Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 20:10

Careful, KP.........

That's a one-way ticket to a good hiding - are you mental...?

208Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 20:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Careful, KP.........

That's a one-way ticket to a good hiding - are you mental...?
I do have a screw loose or so I'm told on a frequent basis Very Happy

209Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 21:24

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good on you RT bit of the old manny rd,Burnden paddock days.
Fucking sterile at the Macron/Reebok bit of public disorder makes things a bit more interesting.After all the football was shit.No one really gets hurt,bit of running forward then being pushed back.Back in the 80's 5-000 fans would just abuse the plod.A bit of fun really "classics like who's that tit with a nipple on his head doo dah doo dah"! lol! 

210Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 21:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:RT is a drunken thug  :rofl:

I rarely have more than a couple of pints before the game tbh. There is plenty of time for a drink afterwards and I much prefer to watch the match while I am sober.

I am a placid person by nature and I rarely lose my temper but the Wembley fiasco tested my patience to the limit. I went down with a group of family and friends and we had a block booking of about twenty seats. we had also paid for the top price tickets behind the goal. Before the game I had about three pints, no more. When we got to our seats everybody was standing up which wasn't a problem but in the row behind me were a group of teenage spotty chavs and I had the misfortune of having the lippiest gobby bastard stood right behind me. Once the game started and we went 1-0 down he started slagging off Paul Robinson. Everything was effing this and effing that. There were three women in my party one of whom was a teenager. I do swear, but never in front of women, it's just the way I was brought up. Anyway, when the second goal went in he started slagging off Jussi and his volume was even louder. I could feel his bloody breath and the odd fleck of spittle in my earhole and he was really starting to piss me off. I turned around and politely asked him if he would mind awfully toning his volume and language down because his behaviour was ruining the occasion for our group. His response was to give me a right mouthful of abuse including referring to me as an old cnut. . I could feel the hackles rising up on the back of my neck and I had this overwhelming urge to put my fist right through his face. The fact the team were playing awfully didn't help matters but I managed to mentally count to ten and casually turned round. I knew if I smacked him there and then that I would have been seen as the aggressor and there was a CCTV camera in the roof directly above us so losing my temper would have been self defeating. He then proceeded to make snide comments aimed at me and when the third goal went in he went into meltdown. By this time the male members of our entourage had also had enough and I had visions of a full scale brawl among the seats so I turned round and suggested to Captain Sensible that if he didn't like what he was seeing then he should cut down on the wine gums and go to the concourse and give us all a break. He then started giving me the hairy eyeball but I could see that his eyes were glazed and he was unsteady on his feet. I leant forward towards him and whispered in his ear that if he wanted to continue the conversation elsewhere we could both leave the seats and carry on the discussion elsewhere. I was that close to the smelly oink that I could have bitten his earlobe off. I know how Mike Tyson must have felt when he took a chunk out of Evander Holyfield. A couple of his mates then started to get involved in the debate until the party that I was with also turned around and the chav crowd suddenly realised I wasn't on my own.

I decided to call his bluff by telling him I was off to the toilet and he was more than welcome to follow me. I started making my way out and sure enough he started doing the same. I thought all my Christmases had come at once. I knew the only place where there were no cameras were the stairwells so I planned to let him get behind me and then as we were going down the stairs I was going to throw my elbow backwards straight into his spotty little nose. Just as I got to the stairwell I could see him moving along out of the corner of my eye. I was sober and he was pissed. It would be a no contest but well worth the trouble. I had just gone down the first step and was waiting for his approach when I heard his voice shout Wanker! I looked back and saw him making his way back to his seat giving me the two fingered salute. I pointed to my watch and mouthed half time to him and went and bought a pint...

211Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 21:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:RT is a drunken thug  :rofl:

I rarely have more than a couple of pints before the game tbh. There is plenty of time for a drink afterwards and I much prefer to watch the match while I am sober.

I am a placid person by nature and I rarely lose my temper but the Wembley fiasco tested my patience to the limit. I went down with a group of family and friends and we had a block booking of about twenty seats. we had also paid for the top price tickets behind the goal. Before the game I had about three pints, no more. When we got to our seats everybody was standing up which wasn't a problem but in the row behind me were a group of teenage spotty chavs and I had the misfortune of having the lippiest gobby bastard stood right behind me. Once the game started and we went 1-0 down he started slagging off Paul Robinson. Everything was effing this and effing that. There were three women in my party one of whom was a teenager. I do swear, but never in front of women, it's just the way I was brought up. Anyway, when the second goal went in he started slagging off Jussi and his volume was even louder. I could feel his bloody breath and the odd fleck of spittle in my earhole and he was really starting to piss me off. I turned around and politely asked him if he would mind awfully toning his volume and language down because his behaviour was ruining the occasion for our group. His response was to give me a right mouthful of abuse including referring to me as an old cnut. . I could feel the hackles rising up on the back of my neck and I had this overwhelming urge to put my fist right through his face. The fact the team were playing awfully didn't help matters but I managed to mentally count to ten and casually turned round. I knew if I smacked him there and then that I would have been seen as the aggressor and there was a CCTV camera in the roof directly above us so losing my temper would have been self defeating. He then proceeded to make snide comments aimed at me and when the third goal went in   he went into meltdown. By this time the male members of our entourage had also had enough and I had visions of a full scale brawl among the seats so I turned round and suggested to Captain Sensible that if he didn't like what he was seeing then he should cut down on the wine gums and go to the concourse and give us all a break. He then started giving me the hairy eyeball but I could see that his eyes were glazed and he was unsteady on his feet. I leant forward towards him and whispered in his ear that if he wanted to continue the conversation elsewhere we could both leave the seats and carry on the discussion elsewhere. I was that close to the smelly oink that I could have bitten his earlobe off. I know how Mike Tyson must have felt when he took a chunk out of Evander Holyfield. A couple of his mates then started to get involved in the debate until the party that I was with also turned around and the chav crowd suddenly realised I wasn't on my own.

I decided to call his bluff by telling him I was off to the toilet and he was more than welcome to follow me. I started making my way out and sure enough he started doing the same. I thought all my Christmases had come at once. I knew the only place where there were no cameras were the stairwells so I planned to let him get behind me and then as we were going down the stairs I was going to throw my elbow backwards straight into his spotty little nose. Just as I got to the stairwell I could see him moving along out of the corner of my eye. I was sober and he was pissed. It would be a no contest but well worth the trouble. I had just gone down the first step and was waiting for his approach when I heard his voice shout Wanker! I looked back and saw him making his way back to his seat giving me the two fingered salute. I pointed to my watch and mouthed half time to him and went and bought a pint...

Was this spotty little teenager mark leach?

212Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:02

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good man RT my motto don't mouth it if you can't back it up.A few pints and some think they can fight the world.I don't drink,the occasional Brandy.A few years ago me and the wife had been for a meal and went after the meal for a drink in one of Bolton,s wine bars (will not name it) as if googled my name may appear.When walking through some little turd grabbed my wife's arse,I instantly turned and gave him as right cross smashing his jaw in 3 places.I got charged with a section 20 and judge Roo said seeing that I was a trained boxer my fists were like hitting someone with a weapon.No mention of this little twat who was a student,grabbing my mrs arse made me look a right thug.I got 2 years.I was sent to Forest Bank then HMP Haverigg.So I never venture in to the town centre.Too many dickheads n grasses,take your punishment pressing charges.A grass is just above a peadophile.The student was studying somert like biophysics looked like butter wouldn't melt denied he grabbed the mrs arse.
Well stitched.

213Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite enjoyed reading that RT, now waiting for part 2. Smile

214Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At half time I was still seething but I resigned myself to the fact that it was probably better that he had turned turtle. The thing was, I was totally pissed off with the half time score and irrationally I was looking at him as a scapegoat for my anger and frustration but at the same time I knew that he really deserved a slap because if he wasn't ' smartened up ' he would always be a gobby twat and he really needed to learn some manners.

I got the drinks in, and our party were having a chinwag and discussing Captain Sensible and his ' crew '. We decided they were fair weather fans who were probably glory hunters there for the day out and had probably never set foot in the Reebok. While minding our business and lamenting our poor performance on the pitch I was approached by a rather large black steward who informed me that he had received a complaint about my behaviour and that I had threatened someone with violence. You could have knocked me down with a feather. Trying my best to retain my composure I realised that Captain Sensible or one of his mates had fingered me and the injustice of the situation tipped me over the edge. I figured the sneaky bastard and his mates were probably watching from a safe distance so I gave the steward both barrels. Even with the red mist I was mindful of the CCTV so I made sure that my stance was passive. Now the Steward clearly hadn't been employed for his tact and diplomacy. You can't get that level of acumen for £7.50 an hour. Certainly not in London. He got on his radio and summonsed his cronies. I could see this long line of yellow coats moving through the crowd like a streak of piss and I suspected I would be heading for the exit post haste. Fortunately the supervisor was a diamond geezer and after he had listened to my side of the story he decided there was nothing to gain by turfing me out. The fact there were about twenty other Wanderers fans gathered around me may have had some bearing!

Second half beckoned and it was back to our seats. I had made a decision that Captain Sensible was a marked man. The first snide comment would be all that was needed. I had originally planned to grab him and throw him forward over my seat but I figured he could land on some innocent Wanderer and cause him serious harm.  We got to our seats and the row behind us was empty. The black Steward was stood in the gantry giving me the daggers and I suspected they had the CCTV on me our party. As it turned out it didn't matter. We went 4-0 down and decided to call it a day and find a pub where we could drown our sorrows and watch the end of the game without having to listen to the Stoke fans giving it large.

We found a pub and met up with a load of other Wanderers fans who were all as despondent as we were. Failure and disappointment is part and parcel of being a Wanderer. My dad was there in 58 when we beat United but I was too young. Cardiff 2004 in the League Cup was the closest we had come to winning a decent trophy and we kind of thought that we had missed our biggest chance ever of reaching an FA Cup final. It's hard to believe that some fans have followed Wanderers for 50 years and still don't have a decent pot to piss in...

The pub had a big beer garden and the weather was lovely. One of our party slipped into the beer garden for a fag and came back with the news that Captain Sensible was there. Karma....

215Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:41

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

More RT more please!

216Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Good man RT my motto don't mouth it if you can't back it up.A few pints and some think they can  fight the world.I don't drink,the occasional Brandy.A few years ago me and the wife had been for a meal and went after the meal for a drink in one of Bolton,s wine bars (will not name it) as if googled my name may appear.When walking through some little turd grabbed my wife's arse,I instantly turned and gave him as right cross smashing his jaw in 3 places.I got charged with a section 20 and judge Roo said seeing that I was a trained boxer my fists were like hitting someone with a weapon.No mention of this little twat who was a student,grabbing my mrs arse made me look a right thug.I got 2 years.I was sent to Forest Bank then HMP Haverigg.So I never venture in to the town centre.Too many dickheads n grasses,take your punishment pressing charges.A grass is just above a peadophile.The student was studying somert like biophysics looked like butter wouldn't melt denied he grabbed the mrs arse.
Well stitched.

The only good thing to come out of this is that Student Grant is unlikely to ever pull an unsolicited move on another woman's arse ever again. Lesson learnt. A stint of porridge is a high price to pay for maintaining the honour of your good lady but it is important that standards and principles are maintained. Good for you. A similar thing happened to me on holiday with my other half on a Greek holiday in Samos, but that is another story!

217Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 23:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Busy day tomorrow so I'll make it brief. Sensible is in the beer garden so a quick recce to check for CCTV is in order. Plenty of cameras in the bar and the lounge but no sign of cameras in the beer garden. A quick executive decision is made that our party need to drink up and move on.

I don't know if anyone has seen the film Heat with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino but there is a scene at the end of the film where De Niro is off to the Airport with his his new girlfriend and he is turning his back on a life of crime, when he gets a phone call from Jon Voight giving him the location of a cockroach that De Niro would love to exterminate. Although De Niro is the villain in the film the viewer actually feels for his character and wants him to get away and live happily ever after. The viewer also knows that the character played by De Niro cannot pass up the opportunity to right a wrong even though the consequences of taking the chance could result in his downfall.

Karma.. The De Niro moment. Do you walk away? Wrong side of fifty and too old for this shit? Terrible performance by the team you have followed all your adult life made even worse by some tosspot who really doesn't know any better and can't handle his cider. You really should walk away.... and that is what I did. But not before somebody collared the bastard in the beer garden and hit him so fucking hard that he flew over a table. He still had a ciggy in his mouth at the point of contact but I missed that bit.

Bizarrely enough, I have some scars on either side of my right thumb. I don't know where they came from but when I got home I went to hospital for a tetanus. I told the nurse I was bitten by a Jack Russell dog. My right thumb hasn't been the same since and I will take those scars to my grave but I plan to be cremated so no forensic leads in that department.

Since Wembley I have kept a weather eye out for that spotty faced oink but Lady Luck has not been kind. I'm certainly not proud of myself but sometimes in life you have to step outside your comfort zone for a just cause.

I still haven't had a PM from Mark Leach even though he has posted today. My conscience is clear and I am not a liar.

If my account is disputed I can produce five witnesses ( all Wanderers fans ) who can verify the veracity of my claim. Because they were there.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed Jun 25 2014, 23:37; edited 1 time in total

218Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 23:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell! That was better than 'Dick Barton: Special agent! Shocked

219Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Wed Jun 25 2014, 23:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for posting your match day experience Rt, I really enjoyed the read! Smile

220Thoughts on Breadman - Page 11 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Thu Jun 26 2014, 11:13

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Maybe I owe RT an apology. I always thought he was one of Turkeys mates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum