Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on Breadman

+18
bwfc71
Keegan
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
scottjames30
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Mr Brightside
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Which one is he?

Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_lcap15%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_lcap38%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_lcap31%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

221Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Thu Jun 26 2014, 11:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know Neil but I wouldn't say I was one of his mates. I am more friendly with big Danny tbh.

222Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Thu Jun 26 2014, 11:38

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

study Good man RT manners seem to have jumped a generation.Everyone after a few beers think that they are scar face( gangstered up to fuck)well not everyone but you get my drift.
The easy access to Steroids these days you see the walk.Steroid muscles that shrink as soon as cessation of such substance.
I have been around gyms for 30 years although injuries such as rotator cuff has ruined my shoulder.No one should ever use Steroids until maybe they are going to compete for a contest Bodybuilding or whatever.Recreational use is a joke.You must have knowledge of the difference between use and abuse.Bodybuilders take them to maintain muscle while dieting to lose body fat while the steroids will prevent muscle wasting.But you see people wanting steroids before they've put 6 months of hard work in.Alcohol n Steroids don't mix.Good on you RT I say too many twats hide behind the Police after causing the shit.
That's why I avoid the town centre.Too Old anyhow but you worry for your kids.One thing I taught them is good manners cost nothing.A please and Thankyou cost nothing.Opening the door for someone.Costs nothing.But I can understand how you felt RT but good man!

223Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Thu Jun 26 2014, 12:08

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good read - the only thing that's ever cheered me up about that day.

224Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Thu Jun 26 2014, 12:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread has gone from shit to outstanding, well done RT.

225Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Thu Jun 26 2014, 13:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Good lad. :like:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

226Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Sun Jun 29 2014, 22:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I actually saw the incident - I was sat with 2 of my kids a few rows behind gobby twat who was annoying everyone. Our paths nearly crossed rt!

227Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Mon Jun 30 2014, 10:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think I actually saw the incident - I was sat with 2 of my kids a few rows behind gobby twat who was annoying everyone. Our paths nearly crossed rt!  

They do say it's a small world. There were a lot of fair weather fans at Wembley that day tbh.

228Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Mon Jun 30 2014, 11:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I think I actually saw the incident - I was sat with 2 of my kids a few rows behind gobby twat who was annoying everyone. Our paths nearly crossed rt!  

They do say it's a small world. There were a lot of fair weather fans at Wembley that day tbh.

Sly dig at wanderlust?  Very Happy

229Thoughts on Breadman - Page 12 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Mon Jun 30 2014, 14:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Sly dig at wanderlust?  Very Happy

No, not at all. Wanderlust lives out in the sticks in sunny Norfolk so it's not as if he can just nip down to the Reebok every other weekend. What I meant about the fair weather fans was that there were a number of chavs at Wembley that day who were on the Wanderers bandwagon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum