Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on Breadman

+18
bwfc71
Keegan
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
scottjames30
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Mr Brightside
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Which one is he?

Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

41Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:Cheers, RT & SK.

Will someone please tell "Judas" Magoo that I'm not speaking to him for the rest of the night now....the bastard.

Cheers.
 :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :falltopieces:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::

42Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:26 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo's pissed again! affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

43Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't know where to begin really.

I've been out for most of the day so missed most of this

First, an apology to Bread. Nobody should be personally abused as much as you have (even if it was intended in some perverted humourous way - ot was, wasn't it?).  I would have banned Brightside outright for his abuse this morning but nothing was done and it's a bit like closing the gate now the horse as bolted, to do it now.

The only counter arguement for not banning him it seems, was that it keeps the site busy and some people found it 'funny'.

I personally don't subscribe to this view.

Anyway we are where we find ourselves now.

Brightside is a fake account - out of the Angry Dad stable - who too is a fake account.

The 'aggro' does make the site busier postwise and does amuse some but to my way of thinking it is offensive and puts as many if not more decent minded people off using the site.

I don't set myself to be the sole judge on matters like this and would simply look to best practice which tells me we shouldn't allow personal abuse - we have, and we have a policy of not having fake accounts - we know Brightside is a fake - yet have done nothing about it.

If people want to play with Brightside it is up to them - they now know clearly that it is a fake account - but anymore abuse from him will lead to an instand ban.

Is that clear and fair to all concerned.

Finally, once again sorry Bread, I believe the site let you down today.

I hope we don't do it again.

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

44Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just opened my first can Bonce, and you keep your big nose out  Very Happy Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Bignose out.

45Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:33 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bastard! I never wear green jumpers.

46Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Don't know where to begin really.

I've been out for most of the day so missed most of this

First, an apology to Bread. Nobody should be personally abused as much as you have (even if it was intended in some perverted humourous way - ot was, wasn't it?).  I would have banned Brightside outright for his abuse this morning but nothing was done and it's a bit like closing the gate now the horse as bolted, to do it now.

The only counter arguement for not banning him it seems, was that it keeps the site busy and some people found it 'funny'.

I personally don't subscribe to this view.

Anyway we are where we find ourselves now.

Brightside is a fake account - out of the Angry Dad stable - who too is a fake account.

The 'aggro' does make the site busier postwise and does amuse some but to my way of thinking it is offensive and puts as many if not more decent minded people off using the site.

I don't set myself to be the sole judge on matters like this and would simply look to best practice which tells me we shouldn't allow personal abuse - we have, and we have a policy of not having fake accounts - we know Brightside is a fake - yet have done nothing about it.

If people want to play with Brightside it is up to them - they now know clearly that it is a fake account - but anymore abuse from him will lead to an instand ban.

Is that clear and fair to all concerned.

I hope we don't do it again.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH Bollock's to Bread, ban him Sluffy. Very Happy

47Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:You bastard! I never wear green jumpers.
 :biggrin:

48Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Laughable.

I found it all very amusing, I don't believe for one minute Breadman felt "let down". I suspect he found it as amusing as me.

Mods need to lighten up. Threads go where the members want them to, not where mods want them to.

49Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Laughable.

I found it all very amusing, I don't believe for one minute Breadman felt "let down". I suspect he found it as amusing as me.

Mods need to lighten up. Threads go where the members want them to, not where mods want them to.
 :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

50Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 pm

No apology needed, Sluff.

You're not personally responsible for the crazed ramblings posted by this lunatic.

I haven't taken any real offence to anything he's posted - it's the internet and it's full of deranged nutters who are happy to post anonymous abuse from behind the safety of their keyboard and I accept that.

Don't sweat it, mate.

(As Nat has said, I actually found tackling him quite amusing, if I'm honest, although some of the comments were a bit close to the bone.)

51Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Will someone please tell Judas Magoo to fuck off for me?

Cheers.

52Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Poor old Breads bone,  Very Happy

53Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Bread is this you. 

Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Gingerbreadman

54Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote: it's the internet and it's full of deranged nutters who are happy to post anonymous abuse from behind the safety of their keyboard

I'm glad we finally understand one another.

55Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Look this has all started because sluffy has accused me of being AD and stating we have the same IP address. Well thats a lie,we dont and he knows it. Sluffy hates AD that much is obvious from what he has said about him. Why he has picked on me  fuck knows but Breadman is really going for it as well as a few others. Its not on for a mod to lie and its he who should be suspended. My IP cant possibly be the same as AD. It will be interesting to see what AD makes of the vitriol directed at him by sluffy and Breadman. Breadman i see has a history of abuse towards white84. Yesterday he accused me of being Mich Cain Michael Bolton White84  Angry Dad and i got pissed at him and he is still at it.This is all sluffys doing its time to admit he lied about my IP and an apology from him and Breadman would be in order, i wont post again until its sorted.

56Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Calling Sluffy an outright liar in public.

You really are fucking thick, aren't you.....?

57Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:56 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

So why has AD/Mr Brightside/a.n. Other gone off the rails like this, (allegedly) ? Although AD had some lively stories, I've always thought he was an ok bloke.

58Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well to be fair to him he's technically correct.

The ip addresses (note the plural) are not exactly indentical but so miniscule in difference to each other that the chances of them not being the same are so remote as to be non existant.

Funny that that exact matter was discussed in the hidden mod forum.

Seems someone is stiring things.

59Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Brightside wrote: i wont post again until its sorted.

Amos used to say that, then he'd make 250 posts in an hour giving various people abuse.

Great days.

60Thoughts on Breadman - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Breadman Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Is Sluffy turning into an internet bully ??.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum