Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest.

+20
rammywhite
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
bryan458
MartinBWFC
finlaymcdanger
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Tigermin
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
Numpty 28723
karlypants
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 09:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now this has got tough game written all over it, Stuart Pearce's side have already got their first win against Blackpool, we don't want to be giving them too much of a gap, I mean 6 points after two games in is a lot if we're serious about becoming champions.  :number1: 

So what formation and team would you pick? We don't want to be dead and buried at half time.

I'd go 4-4-2.

Bogdan.
McNaughton.
Wheater.
Ream.
Moxey.
Feeney.
Spearing.
Danns.
Chungy.
C Davies.
Mason.

But I don't think he'll go for that until we're 2-0 down.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Thu Aug 14 2014, 14:01; edited 1 time in total

2Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 10:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The team above looks perhaps Duggys best call so it won't happen. 
We'll do well to score in this match let alone win. 
It's a different circus with same ring master this year and therein lies the same problem, doesn't learn. 
0-2 my prediction.

3Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pointless even trying to second guess Freedman, he's probably thinking up a new formation as we type. But it'll be defensive and we'll lose, 2 or 3-1.

4Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 12:02

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Forest 1-2 for me.  Hope to be wrong but no evidence presented so far that we can beat a decent team. Hoping for improvement of course.

5Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 12:17

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bogdan.
McNaughton.
Wheater.
Threlkeld.
Reem.
Feeney.
Spearing.
Danns.
Chungy.
C Davies.
Mason.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

6Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 12:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread has been edited, Scott won't be happy

7Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 12:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

there was talk of using the diamond formation in midfield to accomodate 2 strikers, which from memory seemed to work ok last season so i would go with

Lonergan
McNaughton     Mills       Wheater      Ream

Spearing
            Feeney                       Chungy
                              Danns

Cravies     Mason

8Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 12:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can only see another loss.

1-3 to Forest.

9Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:05

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Biggie wrote:Bogdan.
McNaughton.
Wheater.
Threlkeld.
Reem.
Feeney.
Spearing.
Danns.
Chungy.
C Davies.
Mason.
Can't disagree too much with that team to start. Moxey needs dropping after only one match - that's how good he is.

This is a game where these plonkers need to stand up and be counted otherwise there's only going to be one result. Feeney and Danns at least showed they're up for the challenge and if Mason gets a bit of service, who knows, all may not yet be lost. 0-3

10Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:This thread has been edited, Scott won't be happy

Biggie as for some reason or other got a bee in his bonnet about starting match threads.

For the last couple of years when making a thread into a sticky for the match, I've always quietly changed the title to Bolton v whoever and once the game as been played I go back and put in the score.

I've no idea why Biggie has suddenly as decided to do his own thing and mod posts telling people what to do but I've long since given up trying to understand him.

11Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i sense some ructions behind the scenes!

12Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i sense some ructions behind the scenes!

No, none at all.

Biggie if I may say so, tends to flirt in and out of the forum, and thus doesn't often seem to have an overall picture of what is happening on a day to day basis.

He's also an ideas man, coming up with a multitude of things, most of which are insane but every now and then he comes up with a gem - Radio Nuts was his idea for instance.

In fact it is good to have someone with a different way of approaching things I think, as it often makes you think about things you otherwise may not have normally considered.

Biggie is a really nice bloke and I do have a lot of time for him but sometimes his approach to things is way outside my comprehension, so I just tend to sit back and let him get on with whatever it is he is bothered about.

13Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggies like a mad scientist

14Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Topic title ? Who the fuck is Biggie anyway, the tart.

What's the point in putting the venue,'' Bolton V Forest'' most folk with half a brain cell would know you always start off the home team first like I did.

Stick to being the little bitch in the background.

15Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:42

scottjames30 wrote:Topic title ? Who the fuck is Biggie anyway, the tart.

What's the point in putting the venue,'' Bolton V Forest'' most folk with half a brain cell would know you always start off the home team first like I did.

Way over the top, how far does Scott have to go until he's banned for the abuse he dishes out?

:nono:

16Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 13:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like who calls themselves Biggie ? come on.

bwfc1874, keep out of this, the top dog is talking , i'll have you removed before you can grab your stupid hat.

Keep out of things that don't concern you, who are you Biggie's lapdog?
 :facepalm:

17Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 14:48

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

2-0 home defeat written all over this one.

18Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:27

scottjames30 wrote:Like who calls themselves Biggie ? come on.

bwfc1874, keep out of this, the top dog is talking , i'll have you removed before you can grab your stupid hat.

Keep out of things that don't concern you, who are you Biggie's lapdog?
 :facepalm:

Can't believe you edited that post to put that on the end of it. What a waste of time.

Your abuse of other posters has gone on too far, the mods should have stepped in a long time ago. As an honorary mod I'll do it.

Pack it in.

19Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

scottjames30 wrote:Topic title ? Who the fuck is Biggie anyway, the tart.

Fuck you Scott you little prick.

Last edited by Biggie on Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:42; edited 1 time in total

20Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:32

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What's the problem with adding useful information into the opening post...

simply the date and ko time of the game in my opinion... Sluffy, please re edit the opening post to include the date and time of the game. Thanks, in sure nobody will object.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum