Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest.

+20
rammywhite
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
bryan458
MartinBWFC
finlaymcdanger
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Tigermin
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
Numpty 28723
karlypants
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

21Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Topic title ? Who the fuck is Biggie anyway, the tart.

What's the point in putting the venue,'' Bolton V Forest'' most folk with half a brain cell would know you always start off the home team first like I did.

Stick to being the little bitch in the background.

fuck you Scott you little prick.

OK.

22Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:35

Don't listen to Biggie, folks!

He smells and he's got rubbish shoes on....!

23Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Like who calls themselves Biggie ? come on.

bwfc1874, keep out of this, the top dog is talking , i'll have you removed before you can grab your stupid hat.

Keep out of things that don't concern you, who are you Biggie's lapdog?
 :facepalm:

Can't believe you edited that post to put that on the end of it. What a waste of time.

Your abuse of other posters has gone on too far, the mods should have stepped in a long time ago. As an honorary mod I'll do it.

Pack it in.
Get back on that step for another 10 minutes, for being boring.

24Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:39

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We will get dicked as the little jock wanker will play one up front and El Prat wandering around with his head up his arse as usual. 0-3 minimum

25Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:40

Bolton Nuts

Admin

scottjames30 wrote: most folk with half a brain cell would know you always start off the home team first like I did.

I said start with the home team first just to help out dim retards like you. You are living proof that evolution can go in reverse.

Last edited by Biggie on Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:42; edited 1 time in total

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

26Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:
scottjames30 wrote: most folk with half a brain cell would know you always start off the home team first like I did.

i said start with the home team first just to help out dim retards like you. You are living proof that evolution can go in reverse.

And you're just a nutcase that retards take the piss out of.

27Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why have the mods suddenly started abusing the members? Burnley wankers.

28Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:43

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Breadman wrote:Don't listen to Biggie, folks!

He smells and he's got rubbish shoes on....!

Cheers Breadman, love you too...

29Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:50

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:This thread has been edited, Scott won't be happy

Biggie as for some reason or other got a bee in his bonnet about starting match threads.

For the last couple of years when making a thread into a sticky for the match, I've always quietly changed the title to Bolton v whoever and once the game as been played I go back and put in the score.

I've no idea why Biggie has suddenly as decided to do his own thing and mod posts telling people what to do but I've long since given up trying to understand him.

Just modded the OP after the idea was discussed between the mods. You didn't say you had an objection. The idea was simply to add in the day, date and ko time of the match. And, as suggested by another mod, "we can just add in the details when someone posts a match thread".

30Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:51

Bolton Nuts

Admin

scottjames30 wrote:
Biggie wrote:

i said start with the home team first just to help out dim retards like you. You are living proof that evolution can go in reverse.

Seriously, were your parents siblings?

31Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or how about Biggie just posts every single match thread, problem solved.

32Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:53

Biggie wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Biggie wrote:

lol!

33Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 16:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:

Stop looking on Google for shit American insults, type in English insults.

see you in 5.

34Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on topic.  

Joe Mason has now been given international clearance so should now feature.  He can't do any worse than Beckford.

35Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beckford had three clear chances against Bury '' At the Macron, 12/08/2014, 20.00'' and missed every one, i'd like to see Mason with CDavies up top.

36Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:We will get dicked as the little jock wanker will play one up front and El Prat wandering around with his head up his arse as usual. 0-3 minimum

Not needed tbh.

37Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

scottjames30 wrote:type in English insults.

see you in 5.

Done.

Stop being cheeky.

Source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:30

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Tigermin wrote:We will get dicked as the little jock wanker will play one up front and El Prat wandering around with his head up his arse as usual. 0-3 minimum

Not needed tbh.

So it's ok to call him "little" and a "wanker" but throw in "jock" and it's a step too far......?

I'd love to fully understand how your mind works sometimes......

39Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

On topic, it would be nice o see Mason feature and get Beckford out.

40Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Nottingham Forest. Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:On topic, it would be nice o see Mason feature and get Beckford out.

Is there an echo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum