Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers

+24
Tigermin
wessy
Vendor
observer
Numpty 28723
JAH
karlypants
terenceanne
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
CAMPO
rammywhite
White84
MartinBWFC
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 21:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How good was Lee fucking hell. 

WORLD CLASS.

:number1:

82Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 21:56

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck off hipster, try giving s shit for a change.

2 1 fteedman will milk that, he fuvked it up himself.

I'd rather go down fighting than see freedman try and limit damage by defending a loss.

If I ever se your pathetic apethi filled face EVER, I swear I will smash it up.
(Offensive threat)

Stay in Scotland, Bolton don't want or need you as a fan.

83Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 21:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:How good was Lee fucking hell. 

WORLD CLASS.

Hence my previous comment. Your a wumming (offensive language).

84Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 21:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aye, had enough of this kind of abuse.

Won't be back.

85Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 21:59

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bloody hell that was easy! Trigg, do the same to WL and 1874!

86Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster is no mug, neither is Wander or 1874 for that matter. No need for abuse just because of a difference of opinion.

87Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:01

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Evening Rebel.

I don't agree that it was embarrassing mate, in fact I thought the fact most of Chelsea's shots were from long range especially in the first hour indicated a much better defensive performance. That said the midfield was steamrollered all too often. 

If we play with that level of pride and commitment in the League AND Dougie uses the right tactics then I think we'll do a lot, lot better.

Whether or not either of those things will happen is doubtful though, at least in my opinion.

88Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Aye, had enough of this kind of abuse.

Won't be back.

:rofl: :rofl:

89Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:28

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I got in from work and caught the last 7 mins on stream. We looked decent and Lee looked very good. Thought we might nick one. Oh well...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

90Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Rebel, have you been drinking?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

91Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:34

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Fuck off hipster, try giving s shit for a change.

2 1 fteedman will milk that, he fuvked it up himself.

I'd rather go down fighting than see freedman try and limit damage by defending a loss.

If I ever se your pathetic apethi filled face EVER, I swear I will smash it up.
(Offensive threat)

Stay in Scotland, Bolton don't want or need you as a fan.
Idiot alert?

92Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:34

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Thought he left it late for Mason but other than leaving Moxey on who imo got worse as the game went on DF can't really be blamed for us losing. And having watched the game on stream I thought the Defence did better than the stats might suggest. Most of Chelsea's shots were from long range and they were kept away by the most solid back four performance of the season imo. Lonergan was on great shot stopping form and when we did go forward in the 2nd half we did create some decent chances. 

I just wish we would play like that in the league, that sort of determination could carry us a long way up the table allied with the right tactical approach.
Up until the last 6 words you nearly had it there lad !

93Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Rebel, have you been drinking?
Rebel has had 2 bottles of wine Biggie! Shocked

94Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Biggie wrote:Rebel, have you been drinking?
Rebel has had 2 bottles of wine Biggie! Shocked
Sounds like they were of the bigger variety!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

95Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:51

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:How good was Lee fucking hell. 

WORLD CLASS.

What a great difference he made when he came on.  Spot on post.

96Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 22:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Aye, had enough of this kind of abuse.

Won't be back.
Good

97Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 23:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggie wrote:I got in from work and caught the last 7 mins on stream. We looked decent and Lee looked very good. Thought we might nick one. Oh well...
Shame you didn't see the previous 83.

We didn't make ourselves look fools by any measure, I'd just have like him to go for it instead of making subs that made us more defensive. 

We had them under the cosht last 7 or so mins once mason came on, I'd rather we would have done this, or rather ' he' from at least the start of the 2nd half, instead he went all defensive, Fucks my head actually trying to think why?!

And yes, I've had several drinks. Still sick of hipster, he's a long term wum, anyone can see that.

98Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 23:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All I am going to say about the game and result is that I am not really going to complain at it to be honest.

99Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 23:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:All I am going to say about the game and result is that I am not really going to complain at it to be honest.
I'm not moaning about the scoreline, more the performance.

We played ok, ok, getting bummed in 1 st half, but second half... Why go more defensive when 2 1 down?

100Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea 2-1 Bolton Wanderers Wed Sep 24 2014, 23:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
karlypants wrote:All I am going to say about the game and result is that I am not really going to complain at it to be honest.
I'm not moaning about the scoreline, more the performance.

We played ok, ok, getting bummed in 1 st half, but second half... Why go more defensive when 2 1 down?

Because we'd have got bummed even harder

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum