Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL

+29
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Hip Priest
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Keegan
NickFazer
bryan458
gloswhite
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Pevensey Pete
rogercpc
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Mon Oct 13 2014, 21:08

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Heard  today that Fullerton got his red card, shown the door, also Lennon made the first team remove Bob hats and gloves said that they can only wear what they can play in!! Priceless that should set the tone lol

122WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Tue Oct 14 2014, 03:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Lennon would make a magnificent Vampire if he were ever cast in the role.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

123WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Tue Oct 14 2014, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big welcome to Garry Parker and Johan Mjallby too - we need a bit of class and these two have it in abundance.

As a player Parker was a very silky midfielder and Mjallby was a superb no-nonsense CB so they've got plenty to teach our squad.

124WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Tue Oct 14 2014, 15:59

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Big welcome to Garry Parker and Johan Mjallby too - we need a bit of class and these two have it in abundance.

As a player Parker was a very silky midfielder and Mjallby was a superb no-nonsense CB so they've got plenty to teach our squad.

Yea, Gary Parker was a really good player at Forest, hope he's as good a coach.

Stayin Positive

125WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Tue Oct 14 2014, 21:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For the first game all I need to see is players in the right positions and a drastic cutback of hoofs from the goalie and back four.  Some positive tactics.  That's about all you can hope for at this stage.  Even with just that we could nick this dam thing.

126WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Wed Oct 15 2014, 22:54

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Things can only get better now. In Lennon we trust! cheers cheers cheers

127WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Thu Mar 17 2016, 22:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bump!

I thought it would be fun to look back on how we all felt when Lennon first got the job.

128WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 01:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I miss breadman and Scott fights. They were brilliant

129WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 09:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Crazy, crazy appointment, but once again the stupid Bolton fans think this is a great decision by the board.

Lennon has no experience of managing in English football, never mind the Championship. He has absolutely no experience of managing on a shoestring and his only managerial role was in the easiest job in European football.

This is a mental appointment and just because Lennon might be able to fire the players up more than Dougie doesn't mean results will improve.

You heard it here first, I'll bet Lennon doesn't make it until the end of the season.
If nobody gives him a chance he will never get experience. He may well turn out to be a great manager at any level and let's face it can he do worse than dougie? Nobody can do worse than dougie freedman so let's give the guy a chance to prove himself. A one year rolling contract is sensible. Let's just hope we're not in league 1 by the time it's up
Oh dear....  :facepalm:

130WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 10:04

scottjames30 wrote:

He must think he can rise with this team, and tbf we have some good players, transfers might get some talk in weeks to come, after he knows what we're lacking.

Don't be surprised with this guy, if we're not creeping into the playoffs at the last minute.

Don't beat yourself up, 58.

At least you didn't completely make a plank out of yourself as Scott did in the comment I've quoted.

131WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 10:19

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He must think he can rise with this team, and tbf we have some good players, transfers might get some talk in weeks to come, after he knows what we're lacking.

Don't be surprised with this guy, if we're not creeping into the playoffs at the last minute.

Don't beat yourself up, 58.

At least you didn't completely make a plank out of yourself as Scott did in the comment I've quoted.
And so it begins..................

Very Happy

132WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 10:22

I just threw that one in for Boggers.

I've got no intention of winding Scotty up and I hope he realises my comment was in jest.

133WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 10:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Crazy, crazy appointment, but once again the stupid Bolton fans think this is a great decision by the board.

Lennon has no experience of managing in English football, never mind the Championship. He has absolutely no experience of managing on a shoestring and his only managerial role was in the easiest job in European football.

Nailed it. Once again.

They should let me appoint the next manager.

134WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 10:58

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You heard it here first, I'll bet Lennon doesn't make it until the end of the season.

There must be something wrong with your computer because it missed out that bit when you quoted your earlier comment.

Happy to help, no thanks needed.

135WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
There must be something wrong with your computer because it missed out that bit when you quoted your earlier comment.

Happy to help, no thanks needed.

It's March, the season ends in May.

I don't see your point.

136WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 12:22

Yes, the season does indeed end in May.

The 2015 / 16 season that is.

But given that you posted that comment in Oct 2014, you can probably see where I'm going with this....

137WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 20:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Lennon is going to be just great, the team will be coming out full of fire, I just cant believe Gartside has actually done something correctly .

Well i can't be right all the time Laughing

138WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 20:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All opinions/predictions on this thread should be null and void as Lennon was lied to and had his hands tied

139WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 20:15

Just out of interest, how much did he pay for that because I've heard Whittam charges forty quid?

140WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 7 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Fri Mar 18 2016, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Just out of interest, how much did he pay for that because I've heard Whittam charges forty quid?

That's not the first reference you've made to my sex life this week.

Is Mrs Bread making you sleep in the spare room again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum