Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL

+29
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Hip Priest
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Keegan
NickFazer
bryan458
gloswhite
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Pevensey Pete
rogercpc
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brown shoes with a blue suit!
What a fashion faux pas.

82WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Thought the same, actually.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

83WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Brown shoes with a blue suit!
What a fashion faux pas.

I know a 'blue suit'.

The Celtic fans will be sending him death threats.

84WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Brown shoes with a blue suit!
What a fashion faux pas.
Get Gok Wan, ooh you bitch. Very Happy

85WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott james wrote:you have never said anything positive about the Whites since you have been on here, are you sure you support Bolton, or what?

He has a point breadman

86WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basketball

87WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:22

The more I think about this appointment, the dafter it's staring to sound.

What we need is someone experienced who can work with shit players and mould them into a team that can avoid relegation.

Has he got experience of managing during a relegation battle? No.

Has he ever worked with a budget of £0? No.

Has he got twenty years of experience at managing? No.

Has he ever managed a disparate band of misfits like ours? No.

I hope I'm proved wrong, but I'm starting to think Fat Fucking Phil's dropped another clanger.

88WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

unfortunate shadow in this one looks like he's pished himself. 

89WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basketball

Metal seats?

90WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The more I think about this appointment, the dafter it's staring to sound.

What we need is someone experienced who can work with shit players and mould them into a team that can avoid relegation.

Has he got experience of managing during a relegation battle? No.

Has he ever worked with a budget of £0? No.

Has he got twenty years of experience at managing? No.

Has he ever managed a disparate band of misfits like ours? No.

I hope I'm proved wrong, but I'm starting to think Fat Fucking Phil's dropped another clanger.
And the positives ?

91WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:27

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Scott james wrote:you have never said anything positive about the Whites since you have been on here, are you sure you support Bolton, or what?

He has a point breadman
To be fair Breaders has called it right up to now, we have gone from one disastrous manager to another, only time will tell wether they have got it right this time.

What has impressed me though, and has instilled a point that we are not some small time outfit is the quality of manager we have attracted, we shall await the outcome of Lennons leadership, I feel optimistic.

92WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's loads of risks can't we put that aside for a bit and back the man FFS.

::wtf::

93WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great second album Scott.

94WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Great second album Scott.
 Laughing
Laughing  Ha ha its better that a Pikey, but still shit.

95WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All we can really do is back Lennon and the team,and hope we can get ourselves out of this mess,sooner rather than later.
So for now,Up the BUM. ::bwfc::

96WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 21:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:There's loads of risks can't we put that aside for a bit and back the man FFS.

This! I can't really be doing with all this sectarian shite tbh. I don't care where he was born, all I'm interested in is whether he can turn out a football team worthy of our support. If he can then I am behind him 100%.
What difference does it make what colour his hair his? It certainly has no bearing on performances on the pitch.
I do hope he is the right choice. Time will tell. Should be a cracking turn-out at Birmingham on Saturday!

97WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Sun Oct 12 2014, 23:29

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:There's loads of risks can't we put that aside for a bit and back the man FFS.

This! I can't really be doing with all this sectarian shite tbh. I don't care where he was born, all I'm interested in is whether he can turn out a football team worthy of our support. If he can then I am behind him 100%.
What difference does it make what colour his hair his? It certainly has no bearing on performances on the pitch.
I do hope he is the right choice. Time will tell. Should be a cracking turn-out at Birmingham on Saturday!

I'm a bit late catching up with all this as I'm in New England on holiday (because its the international games) but I'm delighted with this appointment.
I don't really buy all this stuff that he's no experience in the English leagues, or the championship, or a club facing relegation, or a club with no money for transfers, etc.,- none of this is essential for success.
He's a motivator, doesn't stand nonsense, builds attacking teams and has  a track record of winning things.
Give him about 3 competitive games and this team will be different in terms of personnel, tactics and mentality.
There'll be fireworks - but that's better than the last 3 years of utter tedium.
Next home game, I'll be turning up at the Macron with expectations of winning and seeing some decent football.
I won't be disappointed

98WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Mon Oct 13 2014, 00:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:I'm a bit late catching up with all this as I'm in New England on holiday (because its the international games) but I'm delighted with this appointment.
I don't really buy all this stuff that he's no experience in the English leagues, or the championship, or a club facing relegation, or a club with no money for transfers, etc.,- none of this is essential for success.
He's a motivator, doesn't stand nonsense, builds attacking teams and has  a track record of winning things.
Give him about 3 competitive games and this team will be different in terms of personnel, tactics and mentality.
There'll be fireworks - but that's better than the last 3 years of utter tedium.
Next home game, I'll be turning up at the Macron with expectations of winning and seeing some decent football.
I won't be disappointed

You can't be dismissing his inexperience with a club in Bolton's shoes and go on to remark about his track record of winning things in a one horse race in a tatie pie league.

Owen Coyle had more experience with limited resources (St Johnstone and Burnley) and he couldn't make the step up and cope with more resources. Can Lennon do it the other way around?

I wouldn't want him in charge at my club but all Bolton fans can do is back him and hope he digs you out of the hole that you are in.

99WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Mon Oct 13 2014, 00:15

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'm a bit late catching up with all this as I'm in New England on holiday (because its the international games) but I'm delighted with this appointment.
I won't be disappointed

You can't be dismissing his inexperience with a club in Bolton's shoes and go on to remark about his track record of winning things in a one horse race in a tatie pie league.

Owen Coyle had more experience with limited resources (St Johnstone and Burnley) and he couldn't make the step up and cope with more resources. Can Lennon do it the other way around?

I wouldn't want him in charge at my club but all Bolton fans can do is back him and hope he digs you out of the hole that you are in.

Of course I can. The guy is used to winning and that alone breeds an attitude that says he won't accept the dross that Bolton have served up for years. It doesn't matter that it's  been in a 'tattie pie 'league. Its a league that has been as competitive as the lower end of the Championship and therefore he will be well aware of what's required.
To say he has no experience ,and all that sort of stuff is like saying anyone who changes jobs in the same sector is almost doomed to failure. Its managing a  football club- that's all it is- its not brain surgery or astrophysics.
Of course he can manage at this level.

100WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL - Page 5 Empty Re: WELCOME NEIL LENNON OFFICIAL Mon Oct 13 2014, 00:27

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If somebody had told me a week ago that Duggie would be gone and Neil Lennon would be managing us I'd have thought they were a raving nutter. Seems just too good to be true. Obviously NL is a bit of a volatile character and to some extent unproven but I'm just Sooooooo so glad the MISERABLE,sterile Freedman era is over and looking forward to a bit of passion being shown around the club again.
This might all end in tears as usual but just at the moment this feels like a BRILLIANT appointment to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum