Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phoenix Nights - the return?

+12
Copper Dragon
scottjames30
karlypants
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
bwfc71
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 13:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  He'll come back. He always does.

42Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 14:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We'll be wanting a review Norpig.  Cool

43Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 14:18

Ha!

The boiler's just fixed itself!

Get fucking in!

I'm going to spend the money I've just saved on "I hate Paddy McGuinness" T-shirts and make a killing.

44Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 14:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Ha!

Get fucking in!

I'm going to spend the money I've just saved on "I hate Paddy McGuinness" T-shirts and make a killing.
It must have been the mystical work of 'Forsyth Man'. Spooky.
You might regret slamming the door on him.

45Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 14:24

No, it's definitely a dodgy valve.

The bloke who fitted it gleefully informed me that "these modern combi-boilers last about ten years before the valves start to fail"........roughly ten years ago.

Tell you what, you don't realise how much you miss your central heating 'til it's not there.

It's like Ice Station Zebra in here.....

46Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 14:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've got a Potterton combi,and it was fine until last year,when it decided it would be great fun if it turned itself on and off when it felt like it.
Five different engineers came out to see it,and pronounced it fine. It took the managing director of this particular firm to come down in person and have a look before it got sorted. He fixed it in 5 minutes.
He left,less than pleased with the competence of his own workforce.

47Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breaders you'll have to get a job or your gas bill is going to be astronomical if you're at home all winter! Shall we start a whip round? You're not old enough for the winter fuel allowance either.

48Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:26

I used to quite like you...... Very Happy

49Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Breaders you'll have to get a job or your gas bill is going to be astronomical if you're at home all winter! Shall we start a whip round? You're not old enough for the winter fuel allowance either.

Just out of curiosity, what is the qualifying age for fuel allowance? I spend around £6k a year on oil so any help greatly appreciated.

50Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Ha!

Get fucking in!

Not an Xbox One then? :biggrin:

51Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:29

I've decided against an Xbox One after I read that the webcam on it is permanently on and watching your every move.

Even if your box is switched off (so long as there's still power to it.)

I don't like that idea......

52Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I've decided against an Xbox One after I read that the webcam on it is permanently on and watching your every move.

Even if your box is switched off (so long as there's still power to it.)

I don't like that idea......
You could always have your own fetish channel in that case and make some money out of it to fund your gas bill!

Either that or simply unplug the webcam. Very Happy

53Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:Breaders you'll have to get a job or your gas bill is going to be astronomical if you're at home all winter! Shall we start a whip round? You're not old enough for the winter fuel allowance either.

Just out of curiosity, what is the qualifying age for fuel allowance? I spend around £6k a year on oil so any help greatly appreciated.
Ask Boncey he's old he probably already gets it  Very Happy

54Phoenix Nights - the return? - Page 3 Empty Re: Phoenix Nights - the return? Tue Dec 02 2014, 16:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Ask Boncey he's old he probably already gets it  Very Happy
When the stairlift starts working again,and I can make it upstairs to get my 'Big boys book of witty retorts', I'll get back to you.
60 is the new black.
Or something like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum