Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clark Carlise fighting for his life.

+12
Soul Kitchen
jussi22
boltonbonce
Norpig
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Hip Priest
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The woman at the chemist suggested I had too.
So I gave her one. Very Happy

She told me she didn't like horlicks

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clark Carlise fighting for his life.  - Page 3 Fuck-The-Milk-T-Shirts

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a surprise, turns out Carlisle had just been done for drink-driving.

What an absolute tugboat. I hope the outpouring of grief for this twat will now be replaced by abuse and finger pointing.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It happened two days before.

Bloody red top rag readers  Rolling Eyes

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:It happened two days before.

Bloody red top rag readers  Rolling Eyes

What's your point?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Point is that it had nothing to do with him being hit by a lorry, which your post sort of implies.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Point is that it had nothing to do with him being hit by a lorry, which your post sort of implies.

My post implies that he got what he deserved.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's a harsh view of it, although I'm not a fan of drink drivers either.

Edit - It's not his first time either.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Depression does not exist according to some.
I would bet he was struggling to cope with life when he got the hit?
Everybody can cope with the "ups" in life, it's how you cope with the "downs" that sorts the men from the boys.
For the record nobody deserves to be knocked down by a lorry.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:For the record nobody deserves to be knocked down by a lorry.

Drink drivers do.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:For the record nobody deserves to be knocked down by a lorry.

Drink drivers do.
Says the one who believes in the Easter bunny!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me, I've just had to throw up after reading this utter shite on the BBC website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31142797

I urge you not to read it. It's basically Clarke Carlisle talking about his suicide attempt. Pitiful. Not once does he mention the drink driving charge he's facing, or the fact he's already got one conviction for the same offence.

The guy is scum, and I look forward to seeing him in prison. Perhaps then he really will have something to commit suicide over.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We get it you hate people with mental illness. This is a football forum where people come to read light hearted shit. 

If you want to discuss your irrational hatred of people who struggle with mental health start your own forum for it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:We get it you hate people with mental illness. This is a football forum where people come to read light hearted shit. 

If you want to discuss your irrational hatred of people who struggle with mental health start your own forum for it.

No, my hatred is for drink drivers. Apologies if you don't agree.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:We get it you hate people with mental illness. This is a football forum where people come to read light hearted shit. 

No, my hatred is for drink drivers. Apologies if you don't agree.

Yes and labelling all people who struggle with depression as liars and frauds and people who take their own lives as cowards backs that up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Yes and labelling all people who struggle with depression as liars and frauds and people who take their own lives as cowards backs that up.

I wouldn't normally use the Daily Mail as a source, but this is a good story about Carlisle. Clearly he's not the saint he thinks he is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940812/Enough-Actor-Ralf-Little-accuses-former-friend-Clarke-Carlisle-not-telling-story-interview-depression-led-suicide-attempt.html

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not suggesting he is, he obviously has issues beyond his depression, but don't pretend you haven't insinuated what I said above.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trouble in paradise?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not suggesting he is, he obviously has issues beyond his depression, but don't pretend you haven't insinuated what I said above.

I've made no secret of my cynicism when it comes to depression and that suicide is a cowards way out (unless you're dying of a terminal illness).

We are all entitled to our opinion, but you seem to lump everyone who is religious into the same category. You often mock my church going.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum