Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clark Carlise fighting for his life.

+12
Soul Kitchen
jussi22
boltonbonce
Norpig
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Hip Priest
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha I know your being purposefully ironic now. 

"Everyones entitled to their opinion but stop having yours"

I was religious until I was quite old I've said that before I was at least 16/17 before I stopped doing Church activities. And I make no secret of my "cynicism" about religion but I do not lump everyone in with the extremes, unlike you, who just said you do just that with people who have depression or commit suicide.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not suggesting he is, he obviously has issues beyond his depression, but don't pretend you haven't insinuated what I said above.
You often mock my church going.
If you like free wine in small quantities who is anybody to judge?
It's what goes on the Vestry that people will question!!Smile

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was an old tart from Cheam
Who slipped into the vestry unseen.
She pulled down her knickers
And likewise the Vicar's
And said, " How about it old bean?"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:There was an old tart from Cheam
Who slipped into the vestry unseen.
She pulled down her knickers
And likewise the Vicar's
And said, " How about it old bean?"

Insensitive.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This is a football forum where people come to read light hearted shit. 

Is this why you post all the light hearted muslim atrocities news stories?

Wink

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:This is a football forum where people come to read light hearted shit. 

Wink

If you read that thread you'll see I was just quoting Nat to point out her hypocrisy. Which worked obviously.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Wink

If you read that thread you'll see I was just quoting Nat to point out her hypocrisy. Which worked obviously.
What a Face Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Wink Idea Question Arrow Neutral I love you Like a Star @ heaven Suspect No @ cyclops clown pale silent tongue pirat

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I can't believe you called me a hypocrite, I thought our ten year friendship meant more to you.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Nat fancies Carlise.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I think Nat fancies Carlise.

That's fighting talk.

I'll meet you outside the Baseball Ground 2.30pm Saturday.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's fighting talk.

I'll meet you outside the Baseball Ground 2.30pm Saturday.

I'm not going, could I arrange another venue please, sorry to disappoint.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I can't believe you called me a hypocrite, I thought our ten year friendship meant more to you.

It means everything, thats why it hurts so much when you attack me.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:So he's a little bit pissed off so decides to step in front of a lorry to end it all.

Selfish wanker. What about the chap who knocked him down - having to live with the fact he'd killed someone?

If you want to top yourself down a bottle of pills and lie on your bed until death comes for you. Don't traumatise other people.

It's called attention seeking. No sympathy whatsoever here.
I agree with this, i know a train driver that's been having nightmares for years after some selfish fucker jumped in front of his train now he suffers from depression. If they want a violent end hop on a train to sussex and jump off Beachy Head that,s a good way to do it, if you hit the shingle feet first your legs come straight up through your shoulders leaving your feet just under your arse, fucking bizzare sight when you're walking your dog though.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:

if you hit the shingle feet first your legs come straight up through your shoulders leaving your feet just under your arse, fucking bizzare sight when you're walking your dog though.
What if you flip and hit your head first, you turn inside out and your head comes out of your arse, I bet that's a bizzare scary sight .

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

if you hit the shingle feet first your legs come straight up through your shoulders leaving your feet just under your arse, fucking bizzare sight when you're walking your dog though.
What if you flip and hit your head first, you turn inside out and your head comes out of your arse, I bet that's a bizzare scary sight .
Unless they hit a ledge scott its alway's feet first, fuck that you have to be ill to do that. There's been skeletons found on ledges by rescue teams on the way down to a jumper, seagull food.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet it's abit shit when you're half way down and realise you've made a mistake.

scottjames30 wrote:I bet it's abit shit when you're half way down and realise you've made a mistake.

I imagine that is a bit shit Wink

At least they dont have long to live with the regret for

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:I bet it's abit shit when you're half way down and realise you've made a mistake.
I'd take a parachute in case then or would'nt that work.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:
I'd take a parachute in case then or would'nt that work.
You could pull it half way down land in the sea then get your head bitten off by a shark, that would be shit too.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Match of the Day from last night and was absolutely disgusted to see them give a "warm welcome back" to the drink-driving scumbag. Fuck me, never has what Ralf Little said been so spot on:

Ralf Little wrote:Do we repeatedly overlook reckless destruction of other lives beacause someone apologizes, again and again, and says it’s an illness? Isn’t there a point where we can go, “enough is enough”?

I hate drink driving, I really do. I know victims of it, who have died, been paralysed, or lost loved ones, and I’ve watched this man get caught doing it several times then publicly forgiven, lauded, and handed a bloody good career! I’m sorry but that annoys me!

This guy should be behind bars, the fact he hasn't killed anyone with his drink-driving shouldn't change the fact he is a scumbag. Like a lot of "depressed" people he is attempting to justify his actions because he is "ill". Fuck off you tosser, you lost your job just like a lot of people in this country - but they don't hide behind a made up disease.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum