Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good TV Programmes That Went Crap

+10
scottjames30
Jake McHale
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:05

Oh come on, how can you not think Prison Break got worse?! It was watchable but I just had to give up eventually, it was ridiculous.

22Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Oh come on, how can you not think Prison Break got worse?! It was watchable but I just had to give up eventually, it was ridiculous.

I think we've got the message that you like your tv "real".

23Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm very much in the my tv is an escape from real life camp, i can't stand most of the reality and fly on the wall shows on now.

24Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:14

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Oh come on, how can you not think Prison Break got worse?! It was watchable but I just had to give up eventually, it was ridiculous.

I think we've got the message that you like your tv "real".

Not at all but there's a point where writers should end the show, but they just start doing more ludicrous things to extend the seasons and make more money whilst sacrificing what was a great story. Characters make decisions and do things which make no sense whatsoever, and the quality of the show suffers.

Prison Break was definitely one of those, it should have ended after the second series but they did a third when they all end up in the same prison again? Madness, I stopped after that.

Lost is another that went shit, it came out this week the writers made it up as they went along. You could tell.

25Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

The walking dead an person of interest. Got bored of them both after a few series.

26Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:43

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lost.

27Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Baywatch.

28Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 16:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Heroes, Prison Break, How to Make it in America. 24 as well to be honest.

Heroes I agree with, Prison Break not so much. I was hooked on every series. 24 was good for 6 series then went crap. The last one was rubbish.

Incidentally, Freaks and Geeks made the Radio Times 'Top 100 Shows You Must See'. You still owe me £32.

Freaks and Geeks is a superb comedy show, one of the best.

Prison break got stupid very quickly but season one was good, same with Heroes. The last season of 24 was terrible, I haven't seen "live another day" though.

29Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:And you're wrong about Dexter, seasons 2 & 3 were better than the first.

Only the final season didn't live up to the hype for me, one of my most favourite TV programmes ever and i own all the boxsets.

Dexter was brilliant. I have watched every season and enjoyed every one of them..

30Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Prison break got stupid very quickly but season one was good,

Prison Break had a lot of holes in the plot but I still enjoyed all three seasons. The relationship between Dr Sarah Tancready and Michael held the series together. Characters like T Bag made the series as well. Totally far fetched but great TV if you can suspend your disbelief.

31Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Broadchurch, first series excellent. This series..........

32Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 21:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good programmes that went bad... The news

33Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Broadchurch, first series excellent. This series..........

I'm going to buy the boxset of the first series.

34Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Tue Jan 20 2015, 22:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Good programmes that went bad... The news

Strangely enough..here in the north west, Granada TV devoted their whole evening news slot to the death of Ann Kirkbride. Apparently the nation is in mourning! Seriously??? scratch

35Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Wed Jan 21 2015, 08:07

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Broadchurch is available on showbox if you have android phone or tablet. I believe movie box is the apple equivalent.

36Good TV Programmes That Went Crap - Page 2 Empty Re: Good TV Programmes That Went Crap Wed Jan 21 2015, 10:09

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Broadchurch is available on showbox if you have android phone or tablet. I believe movie box is the apple equivalent.

You don't like the second series?
I'm quite enjoying it....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum