Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lee Chung-Yong's open letter to the fans

+9
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
okocha
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Probably the most genuine player since Nat Lofthouse.

He's not in Gudni Bergsson's league.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He's not in Gudni Bergsson's league.

Gudni Bergsson never sent me his shirt.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Keegan wrote:
okocha wrote:
Keegan wrote:
okocha wrote:
Keegan wrote:Screw you, Chungy.

Sad
What a churlish response; one of the two of you is a gentleman; the other wouldn't know the meaning of the word.

Thank you for your response to my post, Okocha. The crying smiley was meant to indicate my sadness at Chungy's leaving. I didn't want to go the same route as many here by saying how much I have appreciated his time with us and saying that I understand that this move is good for both parties and that in an ideal world, we would be returning to the Premiership together. Since you obviously are unable to tell that my succinct and curt initial post - smiley or no - was not in any way suggesting that Chungy was not highly esteemed and valued by me, I thought I would explain myself in such a way that no further misunderstanding was possible. So - to be clear, I wish him well and regret the circumstances that led to his departure.
Cheers.
And the "Screw you" part was meant to indicate....what?

It was meant to indicate that my unhappiness at his departure was such that I didn't want to hear any reasons or goodbyes. Thin line between love and hate, and all that. Surely you are capable of accepting my explanation in good faith without being churlish?
I understood your first post. Not sure why others didn't. Without the emoticon, it could look like you were being a cunt but with it, it made sense.

Cheers, 58. I thought it was pretty obvious as well. Go figure. :tumbleweed:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum