Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn 1-0 Bolton

+17
Numpty 28723
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
wessy
Sluffy
Jack Russell
karlypants
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Sun Mar 08 2015, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here are some statistics for you all...

The last 5 meetings between Bolton and Blackburn:
Bolton 2-1 Blackburn
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn
Blackburn 4-1 Bolton
Bolton 1-0 Blackburn
Blackburn 1-2 Bolton

The last 5 Blackburn results (Championship):
Sheff Wed 1-2 Blackburn
Bournemouth 0-0 Blackburn
Blackburn 1-2 Norwich
Blackburn 1-1 Blackpool
Cardiff 1-1 Blackburn

Just to add that Radio Nuts will be available for this game on Tuesday night! Smile

22Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2015, 15:29

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

A draw would be a good result considering our ever increasing injury list !

23Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2015, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The game is on Wednesday though Karly!

24Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2015, 15:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Just to add that Radio Nuts will be available for this game on Tuesday night! Smile
As we're playing on Wednesday night can I take advantage of Radio Nuts being open on Tuesday,and play my Brucie CD collection. I'm sure other nutters would love to hear it. Very Happy

25Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2015, 20:21

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lets hope they play like we did after the Liverpool 0-0?

26Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2015, 23:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:The game is on  Wednesday though Karly!

Not a clue why I keep thinking the game is on tomorrow night although Wednesday is still fine. Very Happy

27Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2015, 23:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

As we're playing on Wednesday night can I take advantage of Radio Nuts being open on Tuesday,and play my Brucie CD collection. I'm sure other nutters would love to hear it. Very Happy

A scary thought that Bonce! Very Happy

28Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2015, 23:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes. Putting me in charge of Radio Nuts would probably be a mistake on any level. Razz

29Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Tue Mar 10 2015, 10:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Yes. Putting me in charge of Radio Nuts would probably be a mistake on any level. Razz

Very Happy

30Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Tue Mar 10 2015, 10:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

31Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Tue Mar 10 2015, 10:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm hoping the fact that it's a derby will go against the form book but to stay consistent with my prediction on the "how many points this season" thread I have to predict a loss. I just hope we play really well and give them a run for their money.
I also hope that the injury list isn't used as an excuse.

32Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Tue Mar 10 2015, 10:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Craig Davies, Andy Lonergan and Emile Heskey are available.

See thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

33Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Tue Mar 10 2015, 14:00

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Craig Davies, Andy Lonergan and Emile Heskey are available.

See thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'd keep Amos in goal. He's doing well so let's use him while we have him. Also it would give Andy more time to get fully match fit if he played a game or two for the Development squad to take the rust off after his lay-off. As to Cravies, stick him up front with Emile or Eidur just behind him.

34Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 10:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Blackburn v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE

Bolton Wanderers travel to Blackburn Rovers on Wednesday night searching for their first victory on the road since mid-January.

In comparison, Gary Bowyer’s Rovers side will be bidding to win their first league match at Ewood Park in a month, however, come into the tie off the back of a confidence-boosting 0-0 draw at Anfield against Liverpool in the FA Cup quarter-finals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Having clinched a 2-1 victory over Blackburn at Macron Stadium back on Boxing Day, Bolton are the last side not in promotion-contention to have picked up all three points against Rovers, and will once again be hoping to get one over on their local rivals.

TEAM NEWS

Giles Coke and Paddy McCarthy could both make their Bolton Wanderers debut after joining the Whites on loan from Sheffield Wednesday and Crystal Palace respectively.

Having missed the White’s last three matches, Andrew Lonergan (concussion) is available for selection after returning to training earlier in the week, while Craig Davies (hamstring) and Emile Heskey (calf) could also make their returns from injury.

Bolton will have to do without the services of Zach Clough (shoulder) and Kevin McNaughton (leg) however, after the duo were ruled out for the remainder of the season, with David Wheater (hamstring) also expected to absent for the majority of the campaign.

Adam Bogdan (ankle) has resumed full training but is not expected to be ready to return in time for the trip to Ewood Park, while Liam Trotter (thigh) remains a doubt.

Meanwhile, Mark Davies (knee) has stepped up his rehabilitation after returning to light training earlier this month.

Max Clayton (knee), Darren Pratley (hamstring) are Marc Tierney (leg) all remain long-term absentees.

LAST BLACKBURN XI (v Liverpool, D0-0)

Eastwood, Henley, Kilgallon, Baptiste, Cairney, Marshall (Taylor 68), Olsson, Williamson, Evans, Conway, Gestede.

ONE TO WATCH

Blackburn Rovers’ record signing, Jordan Rhodes has established himself as one of the most feared marksman outside the Premier League in recent campaigns.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Starting his career with Ipswich Town, the Scotland international enjoyed loan moves to Oxford United, Rochdale and Brentford before signing for Huddersfield Town in 2009.

Having scored 87 times in 148 games for the Terries, Rhodes has replicated that form since moving to Blackburn in August 2012, notching 66 times in 131 appearances during his time at Ewood Park.

While not as prolific as in recent years, Rhodes is still currently Blackburn’s joint-leading goalscorer in the league this season, registering 13 goals including four from his last seven appearances.

LAST TIME WE WERE HERE (Blackburn 4-1 Bolton, 31 August 2013)

Bolton Wanderers fell to a 4-1 defeat against neighbours Blackburn Rovers the last time they made the trip to Ewood Park.

Two goals in two minutes from David Dunn and Jordan Rhodes put Blackburn in charge of the contest midway through the first half.

And although Alex Baptiste halved the deficit with his first Whites goal on the stroke of half-time, further strikes from Corry Evans and Rhodes sealed the points for Gary Bowyer’s side – though Bolton would get their revenge at Macron Stadium later in the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 10:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Paul Tierney in charge

Paul Tierney will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship midweek clash with Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park.

The Lancashire-based official has history in this fixture, having ruled over the Whites' 4-0 victory against Rovers at Macron Stadium last season.

Goals from Medo Kamara, Joe Mason, Jay Spearing and Andre Moritz secured the points that day in a game which marks the only previous occasion Mr Tierney has overseen the Whites.

In 29 matches he has officiated so far this season he has has handed 106 yellow cards and six red cards.

Ken Haycock and Neil Sharp will run the line, while Jeremy Simpson is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 13:17

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

****ing stick it up the ****ing B***ards!

37Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 13:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eh? It's not some big orgy tonight you know CD! Very Happy

38Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 13:53

I'll be wearing my "I punched Ben Marshall at my Brother-In-Law's wedding because he's a cock!" t-shirt.

Look out for me.

39Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:03

Breadman wrote:I'll be wearing my "I punched Ben Marshall at my Brother-In-Law's wedding because he's a cock!" t-shirt.

Look out for me.
are you going bredders?  just trying to work out whether it will be worth even listening if you are.

40Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

breaders know his role, he has to stand outside at certain points in the game when instructed by others on the chatbox

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum