Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn 1-0 Bolton

+17
Numpty 28723
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
wessy
Sluffy
Jack Russell
karlypants
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:I'll be wearing my "I punched Ben Marshall at my Brother-In-Law's wedding because he's a cock!" t-shirt.

Look out for me.
are you going bredders?  just trying to work out whether it will be worth even listening if you are.

Bread has passed on the mantle and responsibilities that come with the job of Team Jonah since he couldn't sit down for a week after the Travel Lodge truckdriver incident.

42Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:30

No, not going to the match.

I decided I'm going to storm the SSN studio instead and leave a dirty protest all over Natalie Sawyer.

Hence why I said look out for me.

43Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:30

wanderlust wrote:

Bread has passed on the mantle and responsibilities that come with the job of Team Jonah since he couldn't sit down for a week after the Travel Lodge truckdriver incident.

He had right big 'ands...... Shocked

44Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:33

Breadman wrote:No, not going to the match.

I decided I'm going to storm the SSN studio instead and leave a dirty protest all over Natalie Sawyer.

Hence why I said look out for me.
i could think of better things to do than shit on her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

45Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:36

Who said anything about poo?

She'll be trying to shower it off for weeks.

Did you ever get Copydex in your hair as a kid?

Nuff said.

46Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:39

Breadman wrote:Who said anything about poo?

She'll be trying to shower it off for weeks.

Did you ever get Copydex in your hair as a kid?

Nuff said.
i thought thats what a dirty protest was, prisoners do them don't they?

your basically saying your going to jizz all over her?

47Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

48Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:43

Has Magoo hacked Johnny's account?

49Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:45

Breadman wrote:Has Magoo hacked Johnny's account?
i'm genuinely worried about magoo!  i know he'd only call me a derogatory homophobic name for saying it but it's been nearly two weeks!!!!!

50Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

On the bright side, I think I have identified a stream to complement Nuts Radio. More on that when it's time, in case it disappears.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

51Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard on the grapevine that Magoo was removed by the mods for a series of disgusting posts.

52Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:53

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've heard on the grapevine that Magoo was removed by the mods for a series of disgusting posts.
the last post he made was wishing you a happy birthday

53Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:54

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've heard on the grapevine that Magoo was removed by the mods for a series of disgusting posts.

Did any of them include references to Copydex?

54Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

The last post he made that wasn't removed.

He won't be missed. Soon everyone will be banned and I'll be the last woman standing.

55Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 16:05

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

The last post he made that wasn't removed.

He won't be missed. Soon everyone will be banned and I'll be the last woman standing.

Woman?

56Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 16:38

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bowyer's Boneheads 2 - Lennon's Legends 3

They'll not be smiling after this one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

57Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 18:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amos, Vela, Mills, McCarthy, Ream, Janko, Danns, Coke, Feeney, Le Fondre, heskey

subs: Lonergan, Moxey, Hall, Trotter, Gudjohnsen, C Davies, Walker

58Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 18:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You're on the ball, Boggers! I meant to ask - what's that on Miley's left breast? A birthmark?

59Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 18:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No Bannan, No Dervite... our latest loanees come straight into the first XI, only one defender on the bench. This is going to be interesting!

60Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 19:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:You're on the ball, Boggers! I meant to ask - what's that on Miley's left breast? A birthmark?
A tattoo of my face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum