Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn 1-0 Bolton

+17
Numpty 28723
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
wessy
Sluffy
Jack Russell
karlypants
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 19:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the usual means guys. Smile

62Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 19:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

13 Amos
25 Vela
04 Mills
54 McCarthy
05 Ream
47 Janko
18 Danns
51 Coke
07 Feeney
09 Le Fondre
19 Heskey

Substitutes
03 Moxey
11 Hall
17 Trotter
22 Gudjohnsen
24 Lonergan
28 Davies
52 Walker

63Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see Craig Davies back. Not good to see Trotter back.

64Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 19:53

Natasha Whittam wrote:Good to see Craig Davies back. Not good to see Trotter back.
Just making up the numbers i hope

65Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 21:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't defend, can't score. Has Dougie taken over again?

66Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How I love being a Wanderer. Crying or Very sad

67Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Wed Mar 11 2015, 23:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another abominable match, minus the last 15 minutes or so, which was end to end stuff. Both sides defended poorly, it could have gone either way. 

The defending for the goal was shocking by any standards, let alone the last minute of a derby match with a point still to play for. 

Some very decent performances, but some shockers too. I wasn't happy to see Heskey's name on the teamsheet, but he actually held the ball up well and looked a bit lighter, Le Fondre was outstanding once again, Craig Davies made a massive difference when he came on and Amos had another decent game. 

Vela, Mills, Feeney and Danns each had shockers, mainly in terms of wastefulness. It really is incredible how few Feeney crosses actually reach the 18-yard box.

68Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 01:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Neil was pissed off.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

69Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 08:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon went to get a point and got fook all, sound familiar?

His lack of tactical awareness is now coming to the fore, the step up to the Championship from the Scottish PL is clearly too big for Lennon.

70Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 09:32

Short of going 5 at the back (did we when Moxey came on?) he didn't have any other ways of tightening up as far as I could see. Remember when Dougie used to put on Knight for the last 5 to see games out? He got battered for it, but it was an obvious and effective move. Lennon doesn't have that option at the moment but if he did I'm sure he would.

71Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 10:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't disguise that mental mistakes and individual errors have been killing us since dougie took over. 

You can't account for that. You drill them to death or you change the personnel, lennon will have to make his mind up in the summer. The defence will define his time here because I do think he has given the team more freedom going forward. Especially when we get the regulars back. 

Lots of work to do for him.

72Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 10:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Can't disguise that mental mistakes and individual errors have been killing us since dougie took over. 

You can't account for that. You drill them to death or you change the personnel, lennon will have to make his mind up in the summer. The defence will define his time here because I do think he has given the team more freedom going forward. Especially when we get the regulars back. 

Lots of work to do for him.

spot on HN

73Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 13:15

Bolton Nuts

Admin

We have lost key players one after another since Lennon came in. Mavies was running it, then Pratley was on fire, then Lee was transformed, then Clough came in and made a world of difference... They are all out now.
We even lost Cravies, Mills, Wheater, Mcnoughton, both keepers, Ream, and others at points...

Of course we ate not going to be very consistent.

The upside is that pretty much every player Lennon brings in shows a lot of promise, Bannan, Le Fondre etc...

Lets see what happens and stop digging at tge manager when we lose.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

74Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 13:44

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All this is why we are 18th in the table.  Too many things have gone wrong this season starting with being dead bottom under the Doog.

The goal now is to stay safe from relegation and start over next season. 
This next game with Millwall is not exactly a relegation 6 pointer but it's not far short of it. I wouldn't want to lose it...lets put it that way.

75Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 13:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i dont think we are digging at the manager, i think we can all see what a big job this is. It's been made even harder with all the injuries and the constant changes that brings. 10 loan players shows what bad luck we've had with injuries.

I still think we will survive and 3 points on Saturday will really help.

76Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we're already safe. It doesn't mean we should accept the shite being churned out right now.

77Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 16:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It's difficult to blame the manager for these last minute lapses. Players know when they are close to the end of a game and have seen how last minute lapses have hurt the side recently. How hard is it to gather your strength and give it a right go and see a game out when needed?

78Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 16:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:It's difficult to blame the manager for these last minute lapses.

I find it quite easy.

79Blackburn 1-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Blackburn 1-0 Bolton Thu Mar 12 2015, 16:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm so surprised. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum