Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If coyle was to leave

+9
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Sad that Coyle's "sexy football revolution" hasn't amounted to a hill of beans, and frankly we've seen football as bad, on occasion worse, than under Meggo.

So should he be sacked?

32If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in the 10 games camp tbh, and the main reason is there's no one out there who excites me.

If i was chairman i'd have sacked Coyle before Christmas, but that time has long gone and i think allowing Coyle time in the championship might actually help him.

33If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not sure about this 10 games thing, after 10 games it will be pointless as the new manager would have no time to bring their new players in and though they have time to turn things around it's just easier brining in a new manager in the summer whilst we have pre-season.

34If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok I'm in the give him the season camp, the fact that people are suggesting Ian Holloway as a suitable replacement sums it up.

Rank average managers who will help us ROT.

35If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 21:39

Bolton Nuts

Admin

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:What do you mean by if????

Coyle has failed Muamba

Coyle has failed Nat Lofthouse

Coyle has failed ths fans

Coyle has failed the club

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

Coyle should resign - if he doesn't then we know how much of a mercenary the scottish twat is!

Oh my god, you thought this twisted bollocks was so profound it was worthy of posting in more than one thread. Never has anything written on the internet made me so angry. You sad bastard.

Made me laugh out loud - " Never has anything written on the internet made me so angry." Superb.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

36If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 21:43

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

If i was chairman i'd have sacked Coyle before Christmas, but that time has long gone...

Does anyone think that sacking Coyle at, say xmas, would have kept us up? Do you think another manager would have come in at that stage and got a better points tally than Coyle did from January onwards?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

37If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 21:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes and yes.

38If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 22:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm with Sluffy

39If coyle was to leave - Page 3 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 22:35

HarveyKorman

HarveyKorman
David Ngog
David Ngog

I'm with gloswhite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum