Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is likely to leave if we don't go up?

+14
Keegan
WhiteBic
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
JakeSnake
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
Bolton Nuts
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I started thinking about our squad and about next season earlier. I thought maybe it would all come together because thee are some decent players here - but then, how many will leave if we fail to go up this time?

SKD - we know he is gone.
Dawson - He is leaving before the end of this season.
Spearing - Also a gonner.

Alonso - a lot of interest in him, still not agreed a deal.
Sordell - might think he is better than another stint in and out of a poor Bolton side.
Ngog - there has been quite keen interest in him from abroad and the Prem lately.

Any others?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think lee will go. Rumours of a few clubs sniffing around him last january.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully we can get rid of Bogdan.

Lee won't go, the rumours in January were clearly manufactured by somebody. There was no chance Pulis would pay over 5 million for a player under 6 foot.

I don't think anymore than the ones you've mentioned will leave, one of Sordell and N'gog but I doubt we'd sell both.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who the feck would buy Ngog, Lee or Sordell? All three have been pisspoor and are worth considerably less than what we paid for them.

Clubs do have players watched which means these donkeys are going nowhere. Shame.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gregus is on loan. Can't decide if not getting promoted will mar the proposed permanent deal or not. He's a good prospect, but what sort of team would be left without Dawson, Spearing and Alonso who have been our better players recently? Holden may be on his way too if he isn't handled properly or doesn't rediscover his form.

Is Medo the right sort of player to replace Spearing? Be interesting to see what happens with Spearing actually because I can't see him getting near the Liverpool first team, wouldn't be surprised to see him go to a promoted side like Cardiff.

If we don't go up I'd assume Alonso's off, which is annoying considering how hard it is to find decent full backs, we just need to trust that Dougie wil find replacements for Dawson and Alonso.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All of them I hope. Over paid wankers.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who the feck would buy Ngog, Lee or Sordell? All three have been pisspoor and are worth considerably less than what we paid for them.

Clubs do have players watched which means these donkeys are going nowhere. Shame.

Sordell fallen out of your good books again after a goal and an assist then?

I do agree with you though, none have set the world alight to the extent they'll move to the prem. Possibly N'gog to Europe/Sordell to a london club like Charlton though.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Eagles. Was attracting interest from Everton in January.

JakeSnake wrote:Eagles. Was attracting interest from Everton in January.

No chance

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zat knight to Chelsea as a replacement for luiz.

You heard it here first

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm disappointed with Lee tbh, when he first came he had a few belters.

I don't think he's ever recovered from that broken leg.

He has got way more potential though.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan to Real Madrid.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

All of em !!!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm expecting Andrews mears and pratley to leave.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm expecting Andrews mears and pratley to leave.
That's your "wish list" isn't it? With our luck, all the decent players will be off and we'll be left with those muppets.
On the positive side, yet another season will come along where we live in hope that the youngsters will come through. There's been so much talk about the quality of our youth squad, but unlike other clubs, they never seem to get much of a chance. Vela and Riley must surely be ready by next season and we know they can do a decent job. Eaves and Wylde need to shape up or ship out. But there are others who need to be fasttracked and given a shot, especially the kids who've just been given a new contract. Given our financial position, you'd think that they would be pushed to step up.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who the feck would buy Ngog, Lee or Sordell? All three have been pisspoor and are worth considerably less than what we paid for them.

Don't be surprized ..... lots of clubs are just as daft as us. Stoke & Sunderland sign Donkey's right off the beach at Blackpool for starters....Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone hopefully!

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Approx 3000 supporters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next