Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wrestling Thread 2.0

+3
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 10:56

The other one went slightly off topic, plus i was quite enjoying talking to myself on there whilst trying to get genuine wrestling fans to talk to me (JAMSTER...........i'm still looking at you!)

Anyway, finally caught up on RAW last night, Anyone who watch it think Kane is going to be wearing a mask again soon?

Hope so.

2The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember watching Kanes first appearance and it was genuinely electrifying, I still that first ever hell in the cell is one of the best matches ever.

It was also the first blading I can remember in the WWF which they from that moment on until it actually ruined my enjoyment.

3The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:12

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I remember watching Kanes first appearance and it was genuinely electrifying, I still that first ever hell in the cell is one of the best matches ever.

It was also the first blading I can remember in the WWF which they from that moment on until it actually ruined my enjoyment.
Triple H was king of blading.  Which is why he has a head like a wrinkled scrotum now.  (Sorry Fin, i know he's your boss!)

I remember that hell in a cell too.  The best moment for me was mick foley being flung or jumping off the top of one onto the announcers table.  (yes its not real but you jump off something 20 feet high onto a table made of plywood)

He was a lunatic!

4The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let me slap my WWF knowledge down, the first hell in the cell I'm talking about is Shawn Michaels vs the Undertaker with Kanes first appearance. 

the second hell in the cell match was Undertaker vs Mankind where he was thrown off the cage.

5The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:25

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Let me slap my WWF knowledge down, the first hell in the cell I'm talking about is Shawn Michaels vs the Undertaker with Kanes first appearance. 

the second hell in the cell match was Undertaker vs Mankind where he was thrown off the cage.
Your right, i knew it was a different match but i just remember seeing foley go flying off the top and thinking he was dead.

I miss characters like HBK.  Although Randy Orton is pretty good.

6The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 17:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who wants some .

7The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The best wrestlers were from the 90s, Ulitmate Warrior V Undertaker was a good storyline. remember Hulk Hogan , Big Boss man, Jake the Snake, Elizabeth Smile, The wedding, Mr Perfect, Sean Michaels, Legion of Doom, Bush Wackers, British Bulldog, Andre the Giant, Earthquake...

8The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stone Cold Steve Austin was another BTID no? Smile

Not a wrestling fan and never will be now after that last thread but he rings a bell! Very Happy

9The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to like Bret Hart, and what was that guy with the tash called, had a huge snake?

10The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake the snake Scott. Stone Cold was after I lost interest...

11The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:40

scottjames30 wrote:I used to like Bret Hart, and what was that guy with the tash called, had a huge snake?

Ive got bret harts autobiography. Went to a book signing at the trafford centre and took my lad when he was only a few weeks old and he signed it to the both of us. Top bloke. Absolutely shit what they did to him and what happened to his brother Owen

12The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Owen hart the one that died?

13The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:50

Bwfc1958 wrote:Owen hart the one that died?

Yeah, riding in on a zip wire live on tv too

14The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's mental, there has been a few deaths .

15The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

really - didnt know this...

16The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:57

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

It was one of the big shows too. Not sure if it was a wrestlemania or royal rumble.

Their dad Stu hart trained pretty much every decent wrestler going and there niece natalya is in it now.

Yes im a geek

17The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:00

y2johnny wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

It was one of the big shows too.  Not sure if it was a wrestlemania or royal rumble.

Their dad Stu hart trained pretty much every decent wrestler going and there niece natalya is in it now.

Yes im a geek

Did you see the intervention she did with her uncle (John?) last week?

I came in the living room and Mrs B was watching it for some totally bizarre reason on E Entertainment or some other channel I didn't know existed.

18The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
I came in the living room and Mrs B was watching

Disgusting!

19The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:02

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

It was one of the big shows too.  Not sure if it was a wrestlemania or royal rumble.

Yes im a geek

Did you see the intervention she did with her uncle (John?) last week?

I came in the living room and Mrs B was watching it for some totally bizarre reason on E Entertainment or some other channel I didn't know existed.

Thats a programme my missus watches too called total divas and its a reality programme just about the female wrestlers. I don't complain when she puts it on

20The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Empty Re: The Wrestling Thread 2.0 Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:02

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Breadman wrote:
I came in the living room and Mrs B was watching

Disgusting!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum