Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat needs to come back.

+15
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Norpig
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

151Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:51

Scott reminds me of one of those weedy little kids at school who stands behind the bully, whispering in his ear "Go on, thump him! He said you're a dick! Yeah, he did....go on, thump him!"

Horrible, horrible cunt.

152Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
12:11:36Norpig wrote:pity those stimulants can't help your brain as well Scott

My brain is in fine working order, i am not brainwashed like some on here Mr Pig.Cool
Brainwashed NO, Braindead..... Most definitely.

You're not very well liked on BAs It seems, Martin the rat.

Who gives a shit about the three members who post on ba.  Its deader than brucies career that place.
There will be consequences johnny. And don't be too hard on BA. They've only just had news of the Titanic,and are in a state of complete shock.

153Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 12:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman, how can he call anyone a horrible cunt Very Happy

Or a weed standing behind the bully, He got the mods to ban three people because of his crying, what a cretin.

154Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:01

scottjames30 wrote:Breadman, how can he call anyone a horrible cunt Very Happy

Or a weed standing behind the bully, He got the mods to ban three people because of his crying, what a cretin.

I know it suits you world view to pretend that you and AD got banned because I complained about you but I honestly didn't.

You both did it to yourselves.

Because you're a pair of gormless cocks and you're both too thick to know how to behave in civilised society.

Were you really in the army?

I find that hard to believe because they tend to weed out the gobby little runts like you fairly quickly during basic training.

You wouldn't have lasted two minutes in that environment.

You are full of shit and you are a cunt.

155Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go away you  appalling, lousy, nasty, repulsive abhorrent man.

156Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:05

Scott go talk to ad and ken on BA. Your getting really boring on here because you can't decide what character to be. Hardman/soldier/thicko/normal/nat/lapdog.

Youve got more personalities than brucie has lived lifetimes

157Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Scott go talk to ad and ken on BA.  Your getting really boring on here because you can't decide what character to be. Hardman/soldier/thicko/normal/nat/lapdog.

Another Brucie dig. I'm taking notes.

158Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:08

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Scott go talk to ad and ken on BA.  Your getting really boring on here because you can't decide what character to be. Hardman/soldier/thicko/normal/nat/lapdog.

Another Brucie dig. I'm crying inside.

Sorry bonce

Ill behave now

159Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really was in the army breadman, ive described a bar to Glos at the other side of the World near a jungle.

You wouldn't of made It through though Breadman, thats 100% for sure.

160Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only speak the truth mate, and thats the worrying part:lol:

161Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guys, you seriously need to give it a break.

This bitching at each other isn't achieving anything now is it.

Scott, there was no influence whatsoever from Breadman in the banning of AD.

You can work out why he was banned, you are not stupid.

162Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:10

scottjames30 wrote:I really was in the army breadman, ive described a bar to Glos at the other side of the World near a jungle.

Well done serving your country. Most soldiers dont think they are above everyone for doing it though.

Pride honour and respect.

Not sure which of these apply to you if any

163Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play mate.

164Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:11

karlypants wrote:Guys, you seriously need to give it a break.

Must have been typing at the same time kp. Sorry.

Gonna have a break for a bit. This internet is serious stuff

165Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last ill say on this matter, then thats it as its getting boring like some have said on here already.

Get rid of Breadman, bring Nat back and this place will be 100% better.

That is all.

166Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:15

scottjames30 wrote:I really was in the army breadman, ive described a bar to Glos at the other side of the World near a jungle.

Fuck off, Scott - you're like the Sean Bean character in Ronin.

"Yeah, I was in The Regiment, me!"

Were you fuck.

And just because you've heard of a (very famous and well documented on the internet) strip club in Belize frequented by squaddies, it doesn't mean you were in the army.

I know what the inside of Buckingham Palace looks like but I'm not Prince fucking Phillip.....

Right, that's my final word on the subject - apologies to KP and everybody else.

I'm just sick of this cunt trying to stir up shit on here.

167Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Guys, you seriously need to give it a break.

Must have been typing at the same time kp.  Sorry.

Gonna have a break for a bit.  This internet is serious stuff

I'm not saying go and have a break, I just want everyone back to how they used to be.

That means without the bickering and sniping at each other all the time.

We are old enough to know it's getting silly again.

This applies to everyone in here, I just don't get it. :nuts:

168Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Fuck off, Scott - you're like the Sean Bean character in Ronin.

"Yeah, I was in The Regiment, me!"

Were you fuck.

And just because you've heard of a (very famous and well documented on the internet) strip club in Belize frequented by squaddies, it doesn't mean you were in the army.

I know what the inside of Buckingham Palace looks like but I'm not Prince  fucking Phillip.....

Right, that's my final word on the subject - apologies to KP and everybody else.

I'm just sick of this cunt trying to stir up shit on here.

You seem jealous of me Breadman, Laughing

I've been all over the world not just an exercise in Belize.

Just think Breadman i've been more use to my country that you'll ever be.

Bye.

169Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he was probably a weekend warrior who got no farther then the Brecon Beacons

170Nat needs to come back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 13:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:he was probably a weekend warrior who got no farther then the Brecon Beacons
One of the hardest places i've been was in-fact the Brecon Beacons.

Always rains and the Pen Y Fan was a beast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum