Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Nat needs to come back.

Nat needs to come back.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

61Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:Back to thread itself and just my opinion, but at the end of the day this site is better with Nat and I doubt anybody disagrees. The problem is clearly with the 'power' (not really power at the end of the day is it?) that she has. Regular poster she's one of the most entertaining, sharpest and best we have - as are Johnny and Bonce.

Forget all this bullshit, let's start again.

This.

62Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:33

bwfc1874 wrote:Back to thread itself and just my opinion,  but at the end of the day this site is better with Nat and I doubt anybody disagrees. The problem is clearly with the 'power' (not really power at the end of the day is it?) that she has. Regular poster she's one of the most entertaining, sharpest and best we have - as are Bread, Johnny and Bonce.

Forget all this bullshit, let's start again.

I agree 74. She is. It got out of hand last night and is the first proper time I've seen my arse with her so I'd have no problem with that. Its whatever everone else thinks and whether people would feel awkward

63Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wasn't aware Nat had been banned.
As far as I know she can return whenever she likes.

64Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:36

Can we add a condition that she HAS to do a mega behind enemy lines when wigan go down though.

Plus a few more conditions may be good. What does everyone think.

Maybe everytime someone types lightweight or ponce it comes up as whittam? Like the whole tugboat episode we had

65Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone who can start a post with "Listen up fuckwits" can't be all bad.

66Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:40

Johnny,

Who's this "Half" bloke you mention in your avi?

As for Whittam, I don't think I'll ever trust the guy again after what went on and the messages he sent me, but he's a part of this site and it's up to him what he does.

He's made a cock out of himself and gone too far in the eyes of the other owners, so as long as he learns from it, everything should be ok.

I'm just not sure he's self-aware enough to change though, if I'm honest.

He's probably reading this and looking down his nose at us because he honestly believes he's superior to the rest of us and therein lies the problem.

I didn't buy the apology for one minute and I've got a nsaty feeling about how this is going to play out long term, but what other choice have we got other than to give it a go?

67Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mind Control.

68Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A Scott post. What can it be. Pity I can't read it.

69Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:42

Breadman wrote:Johnny,

As for Whittam, I don't think I'll ever trust the guy again after what went on and the messages he sent me, but he's a part of this site and it's up to him what he does.

He's made a cock out of himself and gone too far in the eyes of the other owners, so as long as he learns from it, everything should be ok.

He's probably reading this and looking down his nose at us because he honestly believes he's superior to the rest of us and therein lies the problem.

I didn't buy the apology for one minute and I've got a nsaty feeling about how this is going to play out long term, but what other choice have we got other than to give it a go?

I did another one when i was done in Loughborough today that said

BBB&B

BRING BACK BREADERS AND BONCE

but you came back before i got to use it.

Need to think of a new one now

70Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:A Scott post. What can it be. Pity I can't read it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

71Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:46

@y2johnny wrote:

BBB&B

58 will remember this on my new avi

72Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 21:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@y2johnny wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:

BBB&B

58 will remember this on my new avi
Raised a little smile I must admit.  Smile

73Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Looks like the tide is turning against scott. Cant say im surprised as he's lost without his mentors jake and nat to copy and brown nose

74Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:27

Boggers has been quiet too. When its not all stupid and stuff and getting tetchy its fine. I know i should have probably kept my mouth shut last night a bit but hey ho. Ive apologised.

I thought the last few weeks it had turned a bit of a corner before the ad thing

75Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Norpig wrote:Looks like the tide is turning against scott. 

The tide was completely out when he joined this site.

The beached whale has nothing to say and nothing to add.

76Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@y2johnny wrote:Boggers has been quiet too.  

That's when Boggers is at his best.

77Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:30

It's a shame because, as Bonce said earlier, the Scott character used to be quite funny.

Just a shame that "she" decided to take it in the direction "she" did, ie angry and almost completely devoted to stirring up shit for the sake of it.

Oh well.......

78Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:32

He'd not been fishing for weeks though and then the ad thing happened and it all went off again.

Anyway. Who've you got this weekend cd? I was looking forward to watching the match on my own on monday night in a hotel in Devon but the work has been cancelled. Gutted

79Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:33

I genuinely never knew it was the same person

80Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:34

@y2johnny wrote:Boggers has been quiet too.  When its not all stupid and stuff and getting tetchy its fine.  I know i should have probably kept my mouth shut last night a bit but hey ho.  Ive apologised.  

I thought the last few weeks it had turned a bit of a corner before the ad thing

You did fuck all wrong.

Re-read Sluffy's comments on the wrestling thread.

81Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:37

Breadman wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:Boggers has been quiet too.  When its not all stupid and stuff and getting tetchy its fine.  I know i should have probably kept my mouth shut last night a bit but hey ho.  Ive apologised.  

You did fuck all wrong.

Re-read Sluffy's comments on the wrestling thread.

I have. I re-read the whole thread this aft.

I did get argumentative for the sake of it. But i do when i see red Smile

Im all sweetness and light normally Smile

82Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@y2johnny wrote:Anyway. Who've you got this weekend cd? 

Leicester and it's quite a big deal.

I'm going to have at least half a gallon before I step foot on t'Turf.

It's purely medicinal.  Rolling Eyes

83Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:41

@Copper Dragon wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:Anyway. Who've you got this weekend cd? 

Leicester and it's quite a big deal.

I'm going to have at least half a gallon before I step foot on t'Turf.

It's purely medicinal.  Rolling Eyes

I know the feeling. I will be necking a full 1 litre bottle of chocolate milk on monday night Smile

Big 6 pointer then really

84Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:46

Fair play, Johnny, but I think you're doing yourself a disservice, mate.

People like that only survive because others apologise for their behaviour and their sense of self-righteousness gets stronger with every apology.

Just saying......

As for Burnley, I honestly hope they pull it off.

It'd be nice to see a team that plays decent football and refuses to try and buy success "a la QPR" stay up.

And I've still got mates in Burnley. Very Happy

85Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:52

I hope they do. Only because they are the only ones who haven't blown there wad ( Smile ) and will probably walk the championship if they came down

86Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I think nearly all of us would want Nat to come back and be her usual self (up to a point anyway).

I've followed her around from forum to forum over many years and am still one of her biggest fans.

The problem though is that from time to time she goes over the line, quite deliberately, mostly for fun - but occassionally simply to amuse herself to the detriment of the site.

It's an identical scenario to that recently of Jake - namely there are a lot of people who have put their own time and money into the site - expecting nothing in return but a bit of fun - making Nuts what it is - and getting sick of someone pissing all over it (and us) for their own amusement.

Enough is enough and last night the line was crossed once to often for the rest of us.

Natasha did apologise to everyone concerned and volunteered herself to step away from the site for a few days - we have not banned her - she is free to return whenever she wants too, but her power behind the scenes will no longer be what it was - both to prevent any future undemocratic actions being taken (such as people being banned without any consultation with the rest of us - we have a well established procedure for this) and also hopefully bring back some credibility in how we do attempt to run the site, namely, fairly and honestly to all.

We apologise for any upset that may have been caused to anyone.

As I keep saying, at the end of the day Nuts is no more than just an internet footy site, it's not intended to be taken seriously as it is just a bit of fun for everybody to enjoy.

The key word of couse being 'everybody'.

I do hope Natasha returns.

I do hope Natasha can be forgiven.

But we move on with or without her.

Her choice.

I know what I would like it to be.

87Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:55

73 posts today. Anyone would think i havent done a full days work. Mind you thanks to sluffys generous pppr (pay per post rate) i might be able to take a few weeks off from the real job Smile

Night all

88Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:08

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Hi guys! Did I miss anything?

89Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:08

Again (as I said to Johnny), why are you apologising, Sluff?

You're the one strong thread throughout all this and yet again, you're feeling the need to apologise for the actions of this one bloke.

You've done nowt wrong but yet again, you've been the one left picking up the pieces after he did his usual "I am God" act that caused all this.

If Nicholas is serious about this, rather than just skulking off into the shadows for a bit and hoping it'll all go away he should be "woman" enough to publicly come out on here and say "You know what? I fucked up. Sorry guys."

There is obviously a place for him on here and we all enjoy his input 90% of the time but he's not above reproach if he decides to use this site as his personal fiefdom, is he?

And he should acknowledge that fact and eat a bit of humble pie in my opinion.

Will he?

Will he fuck - he'll just skulk about for a bit, wait his time and then come back with his "the big I am" act and people will just be happy to have him back.

And he knows this.

If you're reading this Nick, please, for fuck's sake learn from it.

You used to laugh at others for taking the internet too seriously and living their lives by it (PM to me about a certain contributor to Bolton forums complaining about a newspaper's comment moderation policy by pitching up and banging on the windows?) but it appears you're guilty of the same thing.

You're not God - you're a bloke who helps to run a website.

Think on......

90Nat needs to come back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. on Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:73 posts today.  Anyone would think i havent done a full days work.  Mind you thanks to sluffys generous pppr (pay per post rate) i might be able to take a few weeks off from the real job Smile

Night all

Goodnight Johnny! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum