Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat needs to come back.

+15
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Norpig
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

81Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:37

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Boggers has been quiet too.  When its not all stupid and stuff and getting tetchy its fine.  I know i should have probably kept my mouth shut last night a bit but hey ho.  Ive apologised.  

I thought the last few weeks it had turned a bit of a corner before the ad thing

You did fuck all wrong.

Re-read Sluffy's comments on the wrestling thread.

I have. I re-read the whole thread this aft.

I did get argumentative for the sake of it. But i do when i see red Smile

Im all sweetness and light normally Smile

82Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Anyway. Who've you got this weekend cd? 

Leicester and it's quite a big deal.

I'm going to have at least half a gallon before I step foot on t'Turf.

It's purely medicinal.  Rolling Eyes

83Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:41

Copper Dragon wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Anyway. Who've you got this weekend cd? 

Leicester and it's quite a big deal.

I'm going to have at least half a gallon before I step foot on t'Turf.

It's purely medicinal.  Rolling Eyes

I know the feeling. I will be necking a full 1 litre bottle of chocolate milk on monday night Smile

Big 6 pointer then really

84Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:46

Fair play, Johnny, but I think you're doing yourself a disservice, mate.

People like that only survive because others apologise for their behaviour and their sense of self-righteousness gets stronger with every apology.

Just saying......

As for Burnley, I honestly hope they pull it off.

It'd be nice to see a team that plays decent football and refuses to try and buy success "a la QPR" stay up.

And I've still got mates in Burnley. Very Happy

85Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:52

I hope they do. Only because they are the only ones who haven't blown there wad ( Smile ) and will probably walk the championship if they came down

86Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think nearly all of us would want Nat to come back and be her usual self (up to a point anyway).

I've followed her around from forum to forum over many years and am still one of her biggest fans.

The problem though is that from time to time she goes over the line, quite deliberately, mostly for fun - but occassionally simply to amuse herself to the detriment of the site.

It's an identical scenario to that recently of Jake - namely there are a lot of people who have put their own time and money into the site - expecting nothing in return but a bit of fun - making Nuts what it is - and getting sick of someone pissing all over it (and us) for their own amusement.

Enough is enough and last night the line was crossed once to often for the rest of us.

Natasha did apologise to everyone concerned and volunteered herself to step away from the site for a few days - we have not banned her - she is free to return whenever she wants too, but her power behind the scenes will no longer be what it was - both to prevent any future undemocratic actions being taken (such as people being banned without any consultation with the rest of us - we have a well established procedure for this) and also hopefully bring back some credibility in how we do attempt to run the site, namely, fairly and honestly to all.

We apologise for any upset that may have been caused to anyone.

As I keep saying, at the end of the day Nuts is no more than just an internet footy site, it's not intended to be taken seriously as it is just a bit of fun for everybody to enjoy.

The key word of couse being 'everybody'.

I do hope Natasha returns.

I do hope Natasha can be forgiven.

But we move on with or without her.

Her choice.

I know what I would like it to be.

87Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:55

73 posts today. Anyone would think i havent done a full days work. Mind you thanks to sluffys generous pppr (pay per post rate) i might be able to take a few weeks off from the real job Smile

Night all

88Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:08

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hi guys! Did I miss anything?

89Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:08

Again (as I said to Johnny), why are you apologising, Sluff?

You're the one strong thread throughout all this and yet again, you're feeling the need to apologise for the actions of this one bloke.

You've done nowt wrong but yet again, you've been the one left picking up the pieces after he did his usual "I am God" act that caused all this.

If Nicholas is serious about this, rather than just skulking off into the shadows for a bit and hoping it'll all go away he should be "woman" enough to publicly come out on here and say "You know what? I fucked up. Sorry guys."

There is obviously a place for him on here and we all enjoy his input 90% of the time but he's not above reproach if he decides to use this site as his personal fiefdom, is he?

And he should acknowledge that fact and eat a bit of humble pie in my opinion.

Will he?

Will he fuck - he'll just skulk about for a bit, wait his time and then come back with his "the big I am" act and people will just be happy to have him back.

And he knows this.

If you're reading this Nick, please, for fuck's sake learn from it.

You used to laugh at others for taking the internet too seriously and living their lives by it (PM to me about a certain contributor to Bolton forums complaining about a newspaper's comment moderation policy by pitching up and banging on the windows?) but it appears you're guilty of the same thing.

You're not God - you're a bloke who helps to run a website.

Think on......

90Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:73 posts today.  Anyone would think i havent done a full days work.  Mind you thanks to sluffys generous pppr (pay per post rate) i might be able to take a few weeks off from the real job Smile

Night all

Goodnight Johnny! Very Happy

91Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:I hope they do. Only because they are the only ones who haven't blown there wad ( Smile ) and will probably walk the championship if they came down

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that and it won't work like that if we are relegated.

We'll be in good shape though.

92Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:12

finlaymcdanger wrote:Hi guys! Did I miss anything?

Smile a new wrestling thread.

Cant beleive im already bumping my Saturday pppr up

93Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to our promotion season next year. (And Burnley just surviving in the Championship)

94Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:13

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:73 posts today.  Anyone would think i havent done a full days work.  Mind you thanks to sluffys generous pppr (pay per post rate) i might be able to take a few weeks off from the real job Smile

Night all

Goodnight Johnny! Love you Very Happy

Love you too kp. Night

95Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Night all

Goodnight Johnny! Love you Very Happy

Love you too kp. Night

Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Whktci

96Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It has honestly become the most serious forum that I visit.

It's all jokey jokey 99% of the time and then the 1% seriousness takes over. And by jove does it take over.

Folk won't join up or post because of this long winded serious bullshit.

What would help to nip things in the bud early doors would be if the Mods did a bit of 'moderating'.

It's like a soap opera on here at times and this is how I treat a soap opera.......... I change channel rapidly.

97Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think too much modding kills a forum. We're all adults, so only when it gets very silly do the mods need to step in.

98Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:42

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I think too much modding kills a forum.  We're all adults, so only when it gets very silly do the mods need to step in.

Has it not got very silly lately?

(I agree too much modding does kill a forum)

99Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:46

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think when Nat has seen her Chiropractor and he's explained to her in a Articulate way we're dead certs for Promotion next season.

She'll be back Very Happy

100Nat needs to come back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Sat Apr 25 2015, 00:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:I think too much modding kills a forum.  We're all adults, so only when it gets very silly do the mods need to step in.

Has it not got very silly lately?

(I agree too much modding does kill a forum)

Yes and the mods stepped in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum