Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron?

+12
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Emma Jansen 1
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

101Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha, you really are a sad prick, ive been training for some weeks now.

Show me .

102Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:32

Have you not got any mirrors in your house?

103Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loads of them, i love looking in them at myself, unlike you.

I have beaten the challenge i set out for myself, unlike you have never beaten yours.

Thats why a 40+ bloke crys over the web.

104Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:38

I really wish you'd stop getting pissed and doing this.

We get this every six months or so.

Everything's fine for ages then you get drunk, lose the plot and start posting angry rants about me.

Either grow up or stop drinking.

It's boring.

105Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not pissed or losing the plot.

Just standing up for racist comments.

Everyone should do the same IMO.

106Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:45

scottjames30 wrote:Just standing up for racist comments.

Everyone should do the same IMO.

Yeah, let's all "stand up for racist comments"........

Racist comments need our support!

Is this all an act?

Come on, seriously........it's an act isn't it?

107Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its not an act at all, you was claiming of the state not long ago, it just pisses me off when you call a hard working class a gypo?

108Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 17:58

Right..........this is like arguing with a tin of peas and I'm bored.

Go and drink some black coffee and have a lie down before you make yourself look even thicker than you already have.

109Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 18:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread, i pitty you, i really feel sorry for you.

Nice bit of bullshit that you got a new job though.

Keep claimng the dole.

110Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 18:49

Here's an idea.....

Instead of sending me a half-arsed apology via PM (as you've just done) every time you realise that you've made yourself look like a prick (again), how about you simply stop doing this every time you get pissed and fancy a row?

You're a grown man with children - start acting like it.

111Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:08

Breadman wrote:Right..........this is like arguing with a tin of peas

Racist. Tin of Peas is Rhyming slang for Japanese. Are you saying that Japanese people can't argue? It's a terrible slur on a fine civilisation.

112Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:21

Yes, that's exactly what I'm inferring.

They also rack disciprin.

113Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:30

Breadman wrote:Yes, that's exactly what I'm inferring.

They also rack disciprin.

Hory shet. You cant say that

114Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I somehow doubt Scott would apologise for nothing

115Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread, if you have a problem with me, instead of keeping it blowing on here all the bullshit, time and time again, PM me and we can sort it out, i'm free Thursday night. other posters don't really need to listen or read it,do they?

116Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just keep my haircut out of it.Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Barber-smiley-emoticon

117Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:41

boltonbonce wrote:Just keep my haircut out of it.Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Barber-smiley-emoticon

Do you have a sven?

118Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:43

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Internet-Fights-In-Real-Life-By-Family-Guy

119Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not this bad,but you get the picture.
Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 200142952-001-man-with-ruffled-hair-shaved-section-on-gettyimages

120Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Sep 27 2015, 19:46

Scott, drop the hard man act, eh?

Did you or did you not PM me an apology earlier tonight?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum