Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny's Movie Comp

+12
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Copper Dragon
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 47]

141Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 1:14 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Giphy

142Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 1:16 pm

boltonbonce wrote:Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Giphy
love you dad Smile

143Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 1:20 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Winning is everything. I need to do better.
Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Tumblr_mfrd6hoMoQ1rimvqko1_250

144Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 1:25 pm

y2johnny wrote:incidentally BD did get them all right and in the right order................................just 9 minutes too slow Smile
You said you were doing it at 1.58 so i got it a hour and 15 minutes early.

145Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 8df2f09c11a3446a78ebb13c38ff7c9e8d168350e0fac4c259d79c620f4bafe9

146Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 9k=

147Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 2:22 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Screen-shot-2013-08-13-at-11-07-18

148Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 9k=

149Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was reading Johnnys description and thought that can't all be from one film, then further down it turns out it's now 3 films, i can't keep up Laughing

150Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 2:24 pm

The one film thing was a little too easy, so i decided to mix in 3.  TBH imagine that all as one film............i'd watch it!

151Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 2:27 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 9k=
Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Pax%2014

152Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 3:01 pm

y2johnny wrote:The one film thing was a little too easy, so i decided to mix in 3.  TBH imagine that all as one film............i'd watch it!

The Longest Mile Redemption sounds good.

153Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:The one film thing was a little too easy, so i decided to mix in 3.  TBH imagine that all as one film............i'd watch it!

The Longest Mile Redemption sounds good.
And now we have a title, we just need a budget and some actors now

The budget is for KFC

154Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Here's one I've done.

Just for fun - no points for getting it right or anything.

I was a big disapointment to my dad as I was a bit of a pisshead.  Anyway I grew up a bit sharpish when the country went to war and due to my family connections I was made an officer.

We sailed from Southamptom in high spirits.  We would be the smaller army fighting away from home but we made up for that in our state of the art new technology we had that we knew would devastate the enemy.

Things went well at first, we secured a bridgehead, the Navy retreated to safety and we attacked a key fortified position.

Resistence was tougher than we expected though and it did not fall straight away.  The men were getting the worst of the exchanges and starting to lose heart.  

There were calls to stay the attack and wait for reinforcements but I knew that the key to our chances of winning was speed, so I gave a pep talk which seemed to gee them up for the fight and we attacked again - this time taking the position.

Although we had over come this obstacle, the delay on taking it meant that our rear had been compromised and the Navy could no longer pick us up from our landing base.  It also meant the enemy had time to muster reserves and our chances of overall victory now looked very slim indeed.

Our only hope was to meet the Navy further on up the coast and avoid at all costs the much larger enemy forces now assembled between us and them.

Sods law however was that we were soon seen, they had an army as best as we could tell of 36,000, which out numbered us 6 to 1.  We were really in the shit now.

We set up the best we could in defensive positions and deployed our new tactical weaponary.  It had not been tested in battle before and boy how we needed it to work perfectly for us otherwise things looked pretty bleak.

We did have one thing in our favour though, we had selected out defensive positions well, which meant the enemy could not out flank us because of the terrain.  The enemy attack had to come at us face on - and we were reasy for the bastards.

They did not hang about - over confident no doubt - I think I might with the amount of men they had too - they attacked.

We waited and waited until they were in range of our new weapon and let them have it.

Fcuk me, down they went - big time!

They were out of range with their weaponary - and their Commanding Officer ordered them to continue their attack - banking no doubt on overwhelmong us on sheer weights of numbers.

Big mistake for them.

We kept on firing barage after barage into them until it broke their spirit and they surrendered in masses when we went on the offensive.

I won't bore you with the events after this except to say they led to me getting wed - a marriage of convenience that helped to put an end to the war.

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon May 11, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

155Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Is it Churchill: The Hollywood Years Very Happy

156Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No.

It's a good story though don't you think!

157Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 8:02 pm

Like father like son

158Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nope.

Based on a true story if that helps at all.

159Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Master and Commander?

160Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11, 2015 8:13 pm

War horse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 47]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum