Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny's Movie Comp

+12
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Copper Dragon
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 47]

121Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Tue May 05 2015, 15:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lock the thread, stirring up more shit.

122Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Tue May 05 2015, 15:51

don't you dare lock this thread, it's my baby!

123Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Tue May 05 2015, 15:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha

124Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Sun May 10 2015, 23:22

Okay, so heres the deal. Its been bugging me how easy and quickly the movies keep getting guessed. So the plan for tomorrow is to try and merge three films plots into one story and 10 points for each correct film guessed. To make it interesting if all three are guessed in one post by the same user first before anyone else guesses just one film then they get a bonus ten points. Eyes peeled for the first movie mix tomorrow

125Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Sun May 10 2015, 23:28

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

sounds good. Give us an idea on time. I don't want to miss the boat, because I really am that sad that I would be gutted if I missed it, plus, I hate to lose.

126Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Sun May 10 2015, 23:34

Well i reckon after lunch time tomorrow. No doubt i will have to nip to heaton mersey around lunch time so between 2 and 4 Smile

127Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 11:36

Remember the new rules.  New one coming, lets say about 1.  58, is that cool with you?

128Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 11:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

cant run the comp around me johnny, as much as I appreciate the heads up. I'll do my best to get on it.

129Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:31

So being an ex (disgraced) professional footballer and being married to someone who is always in the limelight i get a bit bored.  anyway, she was throwing a party and i got bored and a bit pissed and decided to take HER bentley out for a spin, it was great, ragged it here there and everywhere and smashed it to pieces.  Ended up getting sent down.

Whilst in prison the guy who ran the place also ran a prison team for the guards, after much toing and froing we decided to put on a guards versus cons match.  we ended up winning he got pissed off.

Because of this i got sent to death row.  Whilst i was in there with some real characters one of which had a little mouse.  one of the guards was a right knob.  he was annoyed one day so decided to stamp on the mouse.  I don't know quite what happened next but the big guy a few cells down gave it mouth to mouth or something and brought it back to life.

Anyway, whilst there one of my friends got me some tools so i could design my own chess set.  But really i dug a massive hole (which was covered up by a poster and managed to make my escape!

130Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

1- ?
2 - The Longest Yard
3 - Green Mile

131Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The green mile 
Shawshank.
Mean Machine.

132Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:So being an ex (disgraced) professional footballer and being married to someone who is always in the limelight i get a bit bored.  anyway, she was throwing a party and i got bored and a bit pissed and decided to take HER bentley out for a spin, it was great, ragged it here there and everywhere and smashed it to pieces.  Ended up getting sent down.

Whilst in prison the guy who ran the place also ran a prison team for the guards, after much toing and froing we decided to put on a guards versus cons match.  we ended up winning he got pissed off.

Because of this i got sent to death row.  Whilst i was in there with some real characters one of which had a little mouse.  one of the guards was a right knob.  he was annoyed one day so decided to stamp on the mouse.  I don't know quite what happened next but the big guy a few cells down gave it mouth to mouth or something and brought it back to life.

Anyway, whilst there one of my friends got me some tools so i could design my own chess set.  But really i dug a massive hole (which was covered up by a poster and managed to make my escape!
The full 9 yards, or summat like that.

133Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:43

The Longest Yard
The Green Mile
Shawshank Redemption

134Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:45

20 points for sluffy and 10 for bonce.

135Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Outrageous. Shocked

136Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 12:52

I got them in the right order.

137Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 13:06

sluffy came in first and got longest yard and green mile, which then means no one can come in and get all three for the bonus ten.  so only one more then to be got which was bonce with shawshank
Smile

138Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He makes it up as he goes along Barb. Very Happy

139Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 13:09

y2johnny wrote:Okay, so heres the deal.  Its been bugging me how easy and quickly the movies keep getting guessed.  So the plan for tomorrow is to try and merge three films plots into one story and 10 points for each correct film guessed.  To make it interesting if all three are guessed in one post by the same user first before anyone else guesses just one film then they get a bonus ten points.  Eyes peeled for the first movie mix tomorrow
Just for you bonce

140Johnny's Movie Comp - Page 7 Empty Re: Johnny's Movie Comp Mon May 11 2015, 13:12

incidentally BD did get them all right and in the right order................................just 9 minutes too slow Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 47]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum