Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 31]

321plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 12:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
(apart from you Norpig, it's rude to talk with your mouth full (of Kp's balls Smile ))

You wouldn't be able to speak with my balls in your mouth Johnny! Very Happy

is that a threat or a promise Very Happy

You could always join me round the back of Bargain Booze? Very Happy
errrrrr..............i'm washing my scalp

Very Happy

322plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just playing around with Windows 10.
Pleasantly surprised so far,although my mail wouldn't sync at first.
Printer connected with no problems.
My tablet,however,is so far refusing to upgrade. Keeps stopping at 32%.

323plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 15:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just a relaxing few weeks, had a heart attack on Saturday, scared the shit out of me, and now a change of lifestyle, more posting on here from now on.

324plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 15:17

MartinBWFC wrote:Just a relaxing few weeks, had a heart attack on Saturday, scared the shit out of me, and now a change of lifestyle, more posting on here from now on.

Shit martin

Hope your okay. Take it easy

325plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 15:46

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Just a relaxing few weeks, had a heart attack on Saturday, scared the shit out of me, and now a change of lifestyle, more posting on here from now on.

Shit martin

Hope your okay. Take it easy
Thanks johnny, makes you look at at life differently, and to make the most of what you have, a real wake up call.

326plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 16:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope your okay Martin. Smile

327plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 16:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell!
Hope you're getting better Martin.
Were there warning signs?

328plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 16:29

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Bloody hell!
Hope you're getting better Martin.
Were there warning signs?
No warning signs mate, just a feeling of bad indigestion.

329plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 17:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bloody hell martin you bummer hope you get well quick.

330plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 08:37

nice local one in glossop today and tomorrow.  early starts at both which mean early finishes hopefully.  started working at 7 Smile

whats everyone else upto?

More Fishing Magoo?
More Defacing Manda pictures online using windows 10 bonce?
More love making norpig and KP? (To eachother obviously)

331plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 08:51

Just been to the gym, then had a bacon butty. Now I have to put in an outside tap bacause girlfriend keeps complaining about having to fill a watering can to water the plants.

332plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 09:07

Barb Dwyer wrote:Just been to the gym, then had a bacon butty. Now I have to put in an outside tap bacause girlfriend keeps complaining about having to fill a watering can to water the plants.
#1stworldproblems Smile

outside taps are pretty useful though.  then you have an excuse to get a karcher jet washer to clean flags'brickwork/car etc Smile

i need to get a load of quotes done for plastering at our house, the whole gaff practically needs doing.  they flooring throughout the whole place and decorating.  aiming to have most of it done by xmas.

we've already spent about 10k on getting the roof, windows and doors done in the last 6 months.  it will be worth it when it's done but it is so bloody stressful.

333plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Yeah, why not!

Norpig will be in for a right treat! Very Happy

334plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Just been to the gym, then had a bacon butty. Now I have to put in an outside tap bacause girlfriend keeps complaining about having to fill a watering can to water the plants.

If you are planning on connecting a pressure washer to the tap at some stage then I would check which outside tap kit you buy as some cannot supply enough pressure to the washers. Smile

335plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Yeah, why not!

hang on what's going on here? I never signed up for any man love Very Happy

336plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Yeah, why not!

plans for the day - Page 17 54303097

337plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Yeah, why not!

It's OK Norpig, we all need some from time to time. :biggrin:

338plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:51

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Yeah, why not!

i'm with 58, (not in the same way as you are with KP, i mean i just agree)  it's time to admit your deep affections for each other, i'll be an usher at the wedding.  Btid can conduct the ceremony, and Breaders will be the one rushing in to say he objects as he loves you both and then it will be a three way gay marriage, the first of it's kind Smile

Other roles will include

Bonce, - Giving away KP
Sluffy - Giving away Norpig
(You'll both be wearing a white flowing gown by the way)
58 - Page Boy
Scott - The guy who turns up in a white vest and goes grabbing at the end of the night
Bridesmaids - Manda (the only real woman on here) Martin and Hipster (Hips will want to do it to be different Smile )
Best man Natasha
Ushers Me, Lusty, Banksy
Everyone else - pissed up guests!

See wedding planned, easy peasy

339plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Yeah, why not!

i'm with 58, (not in the same way as you are with KP, i mean i just agree)  it's time to admit your deep affections for each other, i'll be an usher at the wedding.  Btid can conduct the ceremony, and Breaders will be the one rushing in to say he objects as he loves you both and then it will be a three way gay marriage, the first of it's kind Smile

Other roles will include

Bonce, - Giving away KP
Sluffy - Giving away Norpig
(You'll both be wearing a white flowing gown by the way)
58 - Page Boy
Scott - The guy who turns up in a white vest and goes grabbing at the end of the night
Bridesmaids - Manda (the only real woman on here) Martin and Hipster (Hips will want to do it to be different Smile )
Best man Natasha
Ushers Me, Lusty, Banksy
Everyone else - pissed up guests!

See wedding planned, easy peasy
 i just have one change to make before i agree, i want Johnny as my best man please. Sorry Nat you can be chief bridesmaid instead

340plans for the day - Page 17 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 11:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

plans for the day - Page 17 Ad_129881514

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum