Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 31]

301plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Jul 31 2015, 13:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:remember Boncey around the pond, not in it this time  Laughing
I'm taking an inflatable. Very Happy
plans for the day - Page 16 Fatwomblowup

302plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Jul 31 2015, 13:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

303plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Aug 01 2015, 12:57

A RL question for Johnny,

Is your lad being taught to "play the ball" after each tackle by rolling it back with his foot (like I was) or do they just put it on the floor and step over it?

I'm asking because I noticed a while back that nobody seems to play the ball properly any more and I was wondering what kids are being taught nowadays.

The way they do it now would've resulted in a penalty to the opposition when I played but even the pro's don't seem to bother now.

Cheers.

304plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Aug 01 2015, 13:13

...and nobody seems to get pulled for crossing nowadays, either.

Hull KR have just scored a try against Warrington and at least four of their players have just obstructed the defenders, leaving the winger free to go in in the corner.

Have they changed all the rules or something? scratch

305plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Aug 01 2015, 15:21

Dont know about the crossing but all the under 7s play the ball properly. Sometimes they miss the ball and they just get on with it but the intention is there Wink

306plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 10:22

in burscough today, at a customer who put a complaint in last time because something didn't go his way, and guess what it's not doing again!!!!!!

thank god i will be out of here for 1 hopefully and home for two!  hopefully the missus will have filled the fridge by then with lovely food Smile

on another note, my half sister has been in touch again, just chatting about holidays and stuff which seems really weird.  plus a mate i used to work with who i haven't spoke to for about two years.

turning out to be a mixed bag of a day.  what is everyone else upto?

(apart from you Norpig, it's rude to talk with your mouth full (of Kp's balls Smile ))

307plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 10:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

feck all today its pissing down

308plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 10:50

Mr Magoo wrote:feck all today its pissing down
is it not good for fishing when it's raining?

309plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

NO my sandwiches get wet.

310plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:03

Mr Magoo wrote:NO my sandwiches get wet.
Very Happy

Take a brolley you tart Smile

311plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:05

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hold a rod, brolly and a sandwich and coffee i am not a bloody octopus Y2

312plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:10

Mr Magoo wrote:Hold a rod, brolly and a sandwich and coffee i am not a bloody octopus Y2
rest the brolley on your shoulder, dig your rod into the ground and stop your bleating!!!!!  come on Magoo!!

Very Happy

313plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No i am staying in watching tv.

314plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:18

Mr Magoo wrote:No i am staying in watching tv.
don't blame you, not a fan of fishing anyway, don't even know why i'm making suggestions:)

i'm just watching that paul gascoigne documentary ive downloaded of showbox, it's really good!

315plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
(apart from you Norpig, it's rude to talk with your mouth full (of Kp's balls Smile ))

You wouldn't be able to speak with my balls in your mouth Johnny! Very Happy

Paperwork today and post office.

Oh the joys! Mad

316plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Hold a rod, brolly and a sandwich and coffee i am not a bloody octopus Y2

There is clearly something wrong there Magoo, it's not like you to not have a Stella in your hand! Very Happy

317plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:31

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

is that a threat or a promise Very Happy

318plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You could always join me round the back of Bargain Booze? Very Happy

319plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:43

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You could always join me round the back of Bargain Booze? Very Happy
errrrrr..............i'm washing my scalp

320plans for the day - Page 16 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 04 2015, 11:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:

There is clearly something wrong there Magoo, it's not like you to not have a Stella in your hand! Very Happy
Never drink alcohol during the day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum