Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

601plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:42

Poor Brother Crow.......

602plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Right, im not going
Just think of the amount of sex you will be getting with it being a different environment and all that!

You could use it to your advantage! Very Happy

603plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:53

Im using the fresh air excuse to my advantage

"I thinks its all this fresh air.......its wiped me out"

Afternoon nap Smile

604plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 22:21

Just played football at the Bolton Arena, the other team turned up in full Bolton kit.I thought look at these tossers taking it seriously. Then Neil Lennon came running onto the pitchand Tony Kelly waddled behind him.

So that is why we lost to Burton on Tuesday, the Europa league would have stopped him playing 5 a side on a Thursday night.

605plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 14 2015, 11:20

Nice one, Barb - hope you got a few "big boy" challenges in. Very Happy

I've just insulted a complete stranger on the phone.

I was chasing my car claim up and the guy on the other end of the line opened the conversation by saying: "Humphrey speaking, how can I help you?"

And I blurted out (without thinking) "My dog's called Humphr......oh shit!"

Proper Dougal McGuire moment and they're probably now only going to offer me about forty quid for the car......

Totally my fault and I wouldn't blame him if he did......

606plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 14 2015, 11:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing did he sound like a Humphrey though? I've noticed a lot of these firms who have call centres abroad get their staff to take on what they think are English names when it's clear from their accents that they aren't English.

607plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:14

Nah, mate.

He was in Bristol and was as English as you and me.

608plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 07:27

Just got down to dowdeswell. Set off at quarter to 5 this morning. Half an hour early so gonna have a kip before i go in. Smile

609plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 08:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

610plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 08:08

Natasha Whittam wrote:ill be mostly on the flat of my back earning a living the only way i know how

Hmmmmmm

611plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 08:59

Make sure they pay in you in cash before you leave site:

http://www.fwi.co.uk/business/dowdeswell-plough-manufacturer-in-administration.htm

612plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 12:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been stung for £15 a month by the Red Cross.
I'd just left ASDA,when I was accosted by a rather good looking young woman who managed to convince me I could save the world with a small monthly donation.
I'd have probably told a bloke to piss off. Cunning monkey's.
My plan for today is to learn how not to be a soft touch for anything in a skirt.

613plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 13:23

Breadman wrote:Make sure they pay in you in cash before you leave site:

http://www.fwi.co.uk/business/dowdeswell-plough-manufacturer-in-administration.htm

Not them luckily. Back home now. Missus at playgroup with little girl so fitting in some cod Smile

Last edited by y2johnny on Thu Nov 26 2015, 13:48; edited 1 time in total

614plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 13:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Got a good day planned. I've just walked the dog for two hours- and now I'm taking the missus shopping -she's hellbent on wasting as much of my money as possible in shops. Then going for a Chineses takeaway later (it's death on a plate) and tonight I'll start the latest Jo Nesbo.
I'm nor doing any work today even though I've got loads to do.

615plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 14:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've been stung for £15 a month by the Red Cross.
I'd just left ASDA,when I was accosted by a rather good looking young woman who managed to convince me I could save the world with a small monthly donation.
My plan for today is to learn how not to be a soft touch for anything in a skirt.
I hope she was a stunner for your 15 quid!

616plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I've been stung for £15 a month by the Red Cross.
I hope she was a stunner for your 15 quid!
She was.
plans for the day - Page 31 Funny%20animals05

617plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 19:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

618plans for the day - Page 31 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Nov 26 2015, 19:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I paid 5 quid to play spot the ball the other day, she was well fit.

I knew I was never going to win the car.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum