Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 31]

581plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 22:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thornfield Grove

582plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 22:40

When I picked my daughter up a couple of week ago, she said she had heard gunshots and someone had been arrested on the street round the corner.

When I was 9 if I heard gunshots I wouldn't have left my house for weeks but she told me as if it was nothing. 

I blame the movies 

Or everythings just fucked.

583plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 23:00

There was a shooting at the bottom of my road today at tea time

http://salfordonline.com/6040-man-shot-normanton-avenue-salford-back.html

Gun shots, sirens and helicopters are like white noise round here

584plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 23:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was outside for 20 mins and saw a total of 6 meteors.
Gonna make a brew and have another hour,then off to bed. Gotta be up at five. Night all. Very Happy

585plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 23:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Night Boncey Smile

586plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 04:58

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Ah, yeah......

Didn't really think about that, did I?

Ignore me, Rammy......just talking through my arse as per..........you'll be fine mate. :like:

Just out of interest.......do you think your Mrs would do me a good deal on your car if, er.....you know....?

Cheers.
Thanks Bredders- I'll keep my eye out for trouble- otherwise I presume I'll come home in two parts.
Yeah- you can have the car if you want. Its a 2015 Honda CRV about 3 months old with about 2000 miles on the clock.
Howe much will you give her for the season ticket at the Macron?. East Stand Upper - not used this season so far as I was on holiday for the first match

587plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 19:41

I'll take the car off her hands for a fair price but if she tries throwing the season ticket in, the deal's off.

Sorry, but I do still have some standards.

588plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 19:46

Holiday for me tomorrow. Cannae wait Smile

589plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 19:58

Good man.

I've got two weeks off now 'til I start the new thing.

I'll be hanging round the precinct tomorrow, throwing empty cans at old people and pigeons.

It's gonna be a right laugh.

You in?

590plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:00

Breadman wrote:Good man.

I've got two weeks off now 'til I start the new thing.

I'll be hanging round the precinct tomorrow, throwing empty cans at old people and pigeons.

It's gonna be a right laugh.

You in?

I've got three nights away. But if i come back alive then yeah definitely.

All this IS and fighting going on has got me a bit worried about going away. Hopefully i shouldnt get caught up in it.

591plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:04

(Go on, I'll set you up.)

Why, where you off?

592plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You didn't book a holiday to Syria did you? Shocked

593plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't keep us in suspense Johnny! Very Happy

594plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:20

Dont be like that. Its a proper hot spot for islamic fundamentalists im told. North wales isnt as quaint as you think Wink

595plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Dont be like that.  Its a proper hot spot for islamic fundamentalists im told.  North wales isnt as quaint as you think Wink
After all that it's Wales! Shocked

The worst that could happen is seeing people bumming sheep!

No ISIS there mate! Very Happy

596plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:26

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Dont be like that.  Its a proper hot spot for islamic fundamentalists im told.  North wales isnt as quaint as you think Wink
After all that it's Wales! Shocked

The worst that could happen is seeing people bumming sheep!

Ive already booked in for the welsh massage parlour. Glad the union stepped in and stopped them charging for velcro gloves. How the fuck else do you keep them still. The little woolly bastids Smile

There may not be isis, but there is something far worse on the caravan site we are at.........gareth gates performing live affraid

597plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:27

karlypants wrote:

*whispering just to kp so no one else can hear*

Now are you definitely sure kp. Because i was being proper serious and was really worried.

598plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:34

599plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't be so sure you're safe Johnny. Look what happened to Magoo.
plans for the day - Page 30 Giphy

600plans for the day - Page 30 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:40

Right, im not going

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum