Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 50]

141Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone mentioned Chris Wood? Apparently Leeds are bidding £2.5 mill for him so that ends our interest - if there was any in the first place.

142Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 16:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saidi Janko off to Celtic.

143Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 17:11

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:my 2nd cousins ex boyfriend david dunn.  

I know his ex-fiancee, a TV actress. Is that your 2nd cousin or was she involved with him earlier? If so, must have been donkey's years ago.

That's the one. Sammi.

144Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 17:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
He's 35!

Stone?

It might as well be, he is pretty big!

145Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 17:28

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I know his ex-fiancee, a TV actress. Is that your 2nd cousin or was she involved with him earlier? If so, must have been donkey's years ago.

That's the one. Sammi.

My extended family is huge and when your not sure how you are related to someone they are either an aunty or uncle if older. Or if a similar age then cousins. Smile

146Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 17:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

147Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 17:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not saying owt. Very Happy

148Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 18:58

karlypants wrote:I'm coming owt. :face2: Very Happy

149Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been hanging out at the mall.
Case comes up on Thursday. Embarassed

150Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 19:29

boltonbonce wrote:I've been hanging out at the mall.
Case comes up on Thursday. Embarassed

Flasing again

151Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re Transfer Rumours Fri Jun 26 2015, 20:37

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That's the one. Sammi.
She had a kid with him, if it's the Emmerdale actress. If you're related thought you might have known that

152Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 20:42

FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That's the one. Sammi.
She had a kid with him, if it's the Emmerdale actress. If you're related thought you might have known that

Read all comments. I only knew i was when she was at a family wedding i was also at. We are like the dingles off emmerdale minus the inbreeding.

She's the great granddaughter of my great grans sister. You work it out

153Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 20:55

y2johnny wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That's the one. Sammi.

My extended family is huge and when your not sure how you are related to someone they are either an aunty or uncle if older. Or if a similar age then cousins. Smile
You're related to David Dunn?

154Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 26 2015, 22:14

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That's the one. Sammi.

Yeah. Well in his ex. I had his baby

155Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 03:07

y2johnny wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That's the one. Sammi.

You had David Dunns baby?

156Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 09:51

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That's the one. Sammi.

You had David Dunns baby?

Yeah

No really it was someone i am related to that u didn't know u was related to until we meet at a family do.

157Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 11:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

your 2nd cousin is gorgeous Johhny  I love you

158Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 13:36

Norpig wrote:your 2nd cousin is gorgeous Johhny  I love you

I was trying to think if she will be at the do im at tonight but it's the other side of the family. Otherwise I'd tell her to sign up and pm you norpig Smile

159Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 16:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That's the one. Sammi.

I've known M & J since they were teenagers and have a house v close to them. Can't remember the other daughter's name though.

160Transfer rumours ! - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 16:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:your 2nd cousin is gorgeous Johhny  I love you

I was trying to think if she will be at the do im at tonight but it's the other side of the family. Otherwise I'd tell her to sign up and pm you norpig Smile
 ask her anyway and don't forget to ask for some saucy pics  Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum