Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 50]

161Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 17:34

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:my 2nd cousins ex boyfriend david dunn.  

I know his ex-fiancee, a TV actress. Is that your 2nd cousin or was she involved with him earlier? If so, must have been donkey's years ago.

That's the one. Sammi.

I've known M & J since they were teenagers and have a house v close to them. Can't remember the other daughter's name though.

You already know more than me ;D

I think her gran was called winni but don't quote me on that. Everyone in our family has about 4 or 5 kids each for some reason. I'm sticking with 2.

Do you know an oldish irish fella called ton by any chance

162Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 17:35

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:your 2nd cousin is gorgeous Johhny  I love you

I was trying to think if she will be at the do im at tonight but it's the other side of the family. Otherwise I'd tell her to sign up and pm you norpig Smile
 ask her anyway and don't forget to ask for some saucy pics  Razz

Hp or heinz ketchup

163Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 27 2015, 20:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

164Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 10:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:my 2nd cousins ex boyfriend david dunn.  

I know his ex-fiancee, a TV actress. Is that your 2nd cousin or was she involved with him earlier? If so, must have been donkey's years ago.

That's the one. Sammi.

I've known M & J since they were teenagers and have a house v close to them. Can't remember the other daughter's name though.

You already know more than me ;D

I think her gran was called winni but don't quote me on that. Everyone in our family has about 4 or 5 kids each for some reason. I'm sticking with 2.

Do you know an oldish irish fella called ton by any chance
No - just the hillbillies
Good people

165Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 11:25

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack:

166Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 11:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ex Newcastle defender Ryan Taylor.

167Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 11:36

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Didn't we try for him a few years ago and he opted for them rather than us?
It was probably a wise choice but by now he'll be another geriatric

168Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 11:51

karlypants wrote:Ex Newcastle defender Ryan Taylor.

30 years old, missed 26 months between Aug 2012 and Oct 2014 due to a serious knee injury, came back, played a couple of games then his knee collapsed again, resulting in him being out for a further 3 months.

So he's basically hardly kicked a ball for 3 years and has a serious problem with his right knee.

I know we've no money and we have to cut our cloth accordingly but I really hope there's no truth in this rumour, as the last thing we need is another player on the books who we will be paying to sit at home recuperating for more time than he actually plays.

That's Mark Davies' role.

169Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 12:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he played quite a few games at the end of the season so perhaps he's over them now?

170Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 12:39

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

All down to that knee. If it's fixed then yes please, I rate him and think he could do a really good job at this level. If not, no thanks. We've had too many crocks over the last few years as it is.

171Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 15:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yedlin loan. done deal

172Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 15:43

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Yedlin loan. done deal
That's two I am hoping you are right about (new ownership being the first), and I'm glad you brought this thread back to earth.

173Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 16:16

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If I'd read in Viz it'd be more believable.

174Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 17:44

observer wrote:
That's two I am hoping you are right about (new ownership being the first), and I'm glad you brought this thread back to earth.

Wind your neck in

175Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 18:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it fuck. 

he took the piss out of it on twitter too the tugboat.

176Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 28 2015, 19:08

Come on, Boggers.....post the proof that you've obviously got tucked up your sleeves that the Yedlin deal is happening and prove these doubting fools wrong, mate..........

I believe you because you're definitely not a wum.

FACT!

177Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 29 2015, 09:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wilson Palacios, Stephen Dobbie, Ryan Taylor, Kuipers?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

178Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 29 2015, 09:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Wilson Palacios, Stephen Dobbie, Ryan Taylor, Kuipers?

If that's the pace and power that Neil has stated he wants to introduce to the team, we're screwed.

179Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 29 2015, 10:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stephen dobbie lol. I give up

180Transfer rumours ! - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 29 2015, 12:01

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

According to Knees Up Mother Brown - West hams fan site... Kevin Nolan has 'expressed an interest' in returning to Bolton... 

Again, totally credible source... :whistle:   

Id have Nolan back in a heartbeat though...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum