Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

21Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 00:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Well, he does sound better than Heskey......

Is he fast? If not, we can improve his speed by attaching a bag of heroin to his back and send him up madams wood road. He will need to go some to get to the end of there without getting caught.

22Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 00:42

Peter Hook's mam used to live just off Madamswood back in the day.

Bet you didn't know that did you?

Sean Ryder was her postie and used to nick the postcards that "Our Peter" used to send her from America when New Order were touring back in the days before the Interweb.

See, not just Doctor Who who's from LH.

Very Happy

23Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 01:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

You would be correct. I didn't know that at all. I also didn't know Shaun Ryder was a postie either. Just can't imagine him trudging about delivering letters. Thanks for the useless, but very interesting local info. 

If you get bored of your current job you could always start up Breadmans local celebrity tours. You could go round little hulton and surrounding areas in an open top bus visiting old local celeb haunts. Would go down a storm. It would be just like being in LA....

24Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 01:20

I only know that fact because Mrs B's older brother used to work with the Ryder brothers in the mid 80's and she told me about it one day a few years ago.

Yeah, boom....I dropped that bomb!

My wife's brother used to work with two minor celebrities about thirty years ago - might start my own blog on the strength of that.

Fame awaits!

You can bring the family over and stay with us for a bit when my site takes off and we move to LA in a few weeks.

It won't change me and I will remember my mates.

Just take your shoes off before you come in.

Very Happy

25Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 10:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm reading Shaun Ryders autobiography at the moment, he mentions his postie work, which mostly involved nicking parcels and credit cards  Very Happy

26Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 14:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Christian bekamenga
Just had a look at this guys stats on wiki and he's pretty prolific, apart from a spell at Nantes.

Come on, P.......

Go back and look again.

He's 29 and has spent the majority of his career playing for Indonesian teams (on a beach probably) or in the French 3rd Division.

Both levels of football akin to the Horwich Sunday League.

I know we're all desperate to receive any crumbs of comfort that we can find during these difficult times but if we're seriously targeting players like this fella, we really are fucked.

And this bit is lifted directly from his Wiki page:

"His swift and speedy skills are an advantage."

Fucking amateur hour all round.....

You may laugh at us but me and Rebel have been right for months: 

We're finally proper skint, we ain't signing anybody who could possibly command a fee above about three hundred quid, all we can hope for are a few loans and players that nobody else wants and the future is gloomy.

Don't be too surprised when Lennon walks.

Shut the fuck up...

27Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 14:50

No.

28Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 15:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But harsh that Boggers! Shocked

29Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 15:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers takes no crap .

30Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 15:46

scottjames30 wrote:Boggers is full of crap .

Have you two fell out

31Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 15:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Have you two fell out

He is my son.

32Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mess with Boggers or Nat and you mess with me. Suspect

33Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:22

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Have you two fell out

He is my sun, moon, earth and stars
In love him best when he's up my arse.

Very Happy

34Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:22

scottjames30 wrote:Mess with Boggers or Nat and you deal with the twat Suspect

Very Happy

35Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My gang wont be happy with your insults.

36Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:53

scottjames30 wrote:My gangbang sessions with nat and boggers are dirty

Very Happy

37Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not harsh at all. I have ignored his and rebels incessant moaning for too long now. They put the club down at every oppurtunity

38Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big rumour that hooper will sign on a season long loan

39Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:50

Boggersbelief wrote:Big rumour that hooper will sign on a season long loan

That fact is a big rumour and not a medium sized one sounds like a good sign Very Happy

40Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:50

Boggersbelief wrote:Not harsh at all. I have ignored his and rebels incessant moaning for too long now. They put the club down at every oppurtunity

It's a good job you don't take anything on the internet too seriously, isn't it....?

Your head might fall off if you did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum