Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 50]

41Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It might fall off like Breadmans did hahahaha.

42Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:55

Yawn.......

43Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fact.

44Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 19:59

Boggersbelief wrote:Big rumour that hooper will sign on a season long loan

I reckon he's heading back to Celtic, be a great one if Lennon did it though.

45Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 20 2015, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Big rumour that hooper will sign on a season long loan

I reckon he's heading back to Celtic, be a great one if Lennon did it though.

I agree, with the state of the club at the moment it'll be a great signing, might even finish mid table.

46Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 21 2015, 21:26

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hooper won't come here. He's not stupid enough to do that. He'll stay with Celtic or go to someone like Wigan who can actually afford to pay him a wage in money rather than used Hob-knobs.

47Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 21 2015, 21:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll do.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

48Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 07:47

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

boltonbonce wrote:He'll do.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is that Peter Kay?

49Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 08:40

Nixon's mystery striker revealed - Chris Maguire from Wednesday.

Was hoping it was him and not Madine we were linked with before, he's played well against us when I've seen him and he's out of contract. Would be a good step IMO.

50Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 08:42

i thought madine was a done deal?  or is this as well as?  With Cloughy and Clayton, and Madine and Maguire, is there going to be a need for heskey and gudjohnson?

51Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 08:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:i thought madine was a done deal?  or is this as well as?  With Cloughy and Clayton, and Madine and Maguire, is there going to be a need for heskey and gudjohnson?

Maguire isn't really a "striker" - he's a winger primarily, but can chip in with a few goals. Surprised me this move although I suppose Lennon knows him from the SPL so it shouldn't.

You remember him from his Aberdeen days Hipster?

52Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 08:58

In the article in the BN about this, Iles says that Madine is a done deal.

It also mentions the fact that the terms of Rob Hall's signing from West Ham meant that we had to pay them every time he played for us.

What sort of fucking idiot negotiates a deal like that?

53Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 09:04

Breadman wrote:In the article in the BN about this, Iles says that Madine is a done deal.

It also mentions the fact that the terms of Rob Hall's signing from West Ham meant that we had to pay them every time he played for us.

Smile

54Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty transfer rumour Mon Jun 22 2015, 09:10

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Breadman wrote:In the article in the BN about this, Iles says that Madine is a done deal.

A clever manager called Sam Allardyce

55Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 09:16

FullofSprite wrote:

A clever manager called Sam Allardyce

Good point, well made.

We should try and get him.

56Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 21:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

De Andre Yedlin
Chris Wood

57Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 22 2015, 22:27

Boggersbelief wrote:De Andre Yedlin
Loves
Chris Wood

I.d.s.t

Smile

58Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 23 2015, 07:39

According to Fifa Deandre Yedlin is the fastest defender in the world ever.

59Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 23 2015, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw in the paper Spurs would let Yedlin go on loan and we need a right back so why not? We've been linked with Wood before and he would be a better option than keeping Heskey.

60Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 23 2015, 08:43

Wood's a much better option than Heskey - hope there's some truth in that one.

Don't know much about Yedlin outside of the World Cup but m a colleague is a Spurs fan and he races about his pace. I'd certainly take him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum