Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 50]

241Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 23:53

luckyPeterpiper wrote:And here we go with the fucking boring personal insults from the usual immature twats with no brains!

Jesus wept, why do I even bother coming on here anymore? It's a fucking pointless waste of time wading through all this shit.

The 'insults' you're whining about were tame in comparison to your swearing rant.

You'd benefit from having a read and giving it a bit of thought before posting such shite.

242Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 00:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit rude from Peter. Frankly I find his negative, borderline wumming comments very tiresome. Yet another person on here that has a pop at the club for fun..

Last edited by Boggersbelief on Fri Jul 03 2015, 00:41; edited 1 time in total

243Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 00:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Breadman wrote:He can't even spell Derek correctly - not impressed.
That's his parents fault, not his.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

244Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 09:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Bit rude from Peter. Frankly I find his negative, borderline wumming comments very tiresome. Yet another person on here that has a pop at the club for fun..

The bloke admits to not being well at the moment.

Let's cut him a bit of slack please.

Thank you

245Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 11:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Bit rude from Peter. Frankly I find his negative, borderline wumming comments very tiresome. Yet another person on here that has a pop at the club for fun..

The bloke admits to not being well at the moment.

Let's cut him a bit of slack please.

Thank you

So that excuses him to insult people?

Shut up, thank you

246Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 11:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, I think it does give him a bit of leeway, when he's saying things he clearly doesn't truly mean because of his current mental state.

You however have no excuse to how your current cold and calculating behaviour is designed to stir up shit on the forum simply for your own amusement.

It's become a very tiresome act and clearly now distressing to someone in real life.

I guess that's what your act is all about, getting a reaction from others.

So well done, you've got someone to bite, someone who is at a low point in his personal life.

Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself.

247Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 11:54

Bit strong Sluffy. I was under the impression Pete had recovered now but really that's besides the point nobody's gone over the top in the criticism of his post which was a tad over the top. Think it was fair enough to point that out, now we can all move on.

248Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 12:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Yes, I think it does give him a bit of leeway, when he's saying things he clearly doesn't truly mean because of his current mental state.

You however have no excuse to how your current cold and calculating behaviour is designed to stir up shit on the forum simply for your own amusement.

It's become a very tiresome act and clearly now distressing to someone in real life.

I guess that's what your act is all about, getting a reaction from others.

So well done, you've got someone to bite, someone who is at a low point in his personal life.

Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself.

You are strange. I have never once tried to wind Peter up

249Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, you're right, I must be strange.

Which normal bloke would want to go to the trouble of getting good people together to create a site free to all, simply for the benefit of everyone and not expect some egocentric to dump all over it because it amuses them to try to piss others off?

Peter may not have been one of your intended target but he's the one you got your biggest bite from.

You've got a reaction from someone who has just admitted publically he has been suffering from mental health issues.

Hope you're very pleased with yourself.

250Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

New rumour: Alan Nixon just let slip that Bolton are trying to do a deal for Real Madrid defender Derik Osede. It's down to terms, now. He tweeted this about 2 hrs ago - around the same that Ivan Campo was welcoming Derik to Bolton, in response to all the tweets referring to Derik being called "Derik Campo". ITK, our Alan.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

251Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:And here we go with the fucking boring personal insults from the usual immature twats with no brains!

Jesus wept, why do I even bother coming on here anymore? It's a fucking pointless waste of time wading through all this shit.

:agree:

252Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Yes, you're right, I must be strange.

Which normal bloke would want to go to the trouble of getting good people together to create a site free to all, simply for the benefit of everyone and not expect some egocentric to dump all over it because it amuses them to try to piss others off?

Peter may not have been one of your intended target but he's the one you got your biggest bite from.

You've got a reaction from someone who has just admitted publically he has been suffering from mental health issues.

Hope you're very pleased with yourself.

Get back to accusing people of being paedophiles And acting like hitler over the Internet you strange individual

253Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers enough now!

254Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:39

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

255Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

256Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

257Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 13:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Insensitive

258Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 14:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks. Very Happy

259Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 14:20

260Transfer rumours ! - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 15:18

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Careful, the Boys are monitoring this shit, and they ain't happy !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum