Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

301Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:38

Keegan wrote:Baptiste to Boro. Minimal fee (what else is new) but wages no longer a burden and brings us closer to signing Derik. Nixon.

Is this the big news that was coming at nine?

302Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it is I'm underwhelmed.

303Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:42

boltonbonce wrote:If it is I'm underwhelmed.

Im just whelmed

304Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No need to boast about it.

305Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:45

Do I get a new player at 9000 posts?

Like Green Shield Stamps?

306Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

9000 posts! Do you remember the first?

307Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In other news, gay marriage is legal in all the United States and Canada, and eight black churches have been burnt to the ground in the past couple of weeks. If that's not enough, the white man that killed 9 black people in church because he wanted to 'start a race war' has so received 4.2 million dollars in donations and after being arrested and placed in a bulletproof vest for his protection, was taken to a fast food restaurant by the police officers for a meal, before going to jail. How's that for news?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

308Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 20:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

God bless America. You couldn't make it up. Shocked

309Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:01

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

As if that's not enough, a young black man posed for a photo with the Confederate Flag (you know, the side that fought for slavery to continue) and has been offered membership into the Klu Klux Klan. I shit you not.

310Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange country. This was still happening in 1916 onwards.

311Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yeah. I thought Baptiste was going to get a shot this season - not get shut of. That said, he did talk some shit while with our six-fingered friends about not wanting to come back so screw him. He got his wish.

312Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:26

boltonbonce wrote:9000 posts! Do you remember the first?

Can't remember the first comment but I've just looked up my first thread and it was me having a whinge about Camelot increasing the price of a lottery ticket by a whopping 100%.

Glad I'm not that miserable nowadays.......

313Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Marc Iles now has the story. Medical tomorrow for Derik Campo so he can join the team on preseason in Austria. As one wit put it, "It's like losing a quid and finding a fiver".

314Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There's a story in the Ben but you really don't need to read it. Great news if true - suggests we may also be able to bring in Kuipers.

315Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:9000 posts! Do you remember the first?

Can't remember the first comment but I've just looked up my first thread and it was me having a whinge about Camelot increasing the price of a lottery ticket by a whopping 100%.

Glad I'm not that miserable nowadays.......
My first post was a suggestion that we ought to be signing Nahki Wells.

316Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:53

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That's a player I rate highly, Bonce. Good first post!

317Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:58

How do you find out what your first post was? Or has Bonce just got a really good memory?

318Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's dogshit

319Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 22:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:How do you find out what your first post was? Or has Bonce just got a really good memory?
His name just stuck in my mind for some reason.

320Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 22:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He's dogshit
Wells or me? Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum