Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 50]

661Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 13:11

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If that money goes directly to one or two other players then I am ok with it.  As others have said he is not a game changer IMO.  But I better see that money spent....not going to Phil's pocket.

662Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 13:31

1.4 upfront. 0.35 in add ons. 1.75 in total

663Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 14:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have added an article regarding the transfer of Tim Ream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

664Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 14:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

same old same old with us isn't it, Gartside must have the shittest poker face in history. Name a fee over 10 bob and his eyes light up

665Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People are getting carried away, £1.75m for Tim Ream is good business by BWFC.

When are you bellends going to wise up to the fact that the only constant in our shambolic defending of the last 3 years has been Tim Ream.

666Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 14:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how can it be good business to sell him for less than we bought him for when he's 27 and been player of the year two years running? Whiitam international must be on it's arse if you're running it

667Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 14:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:how can it be good business to sell him for less than we bought him for when he's 27 and been player of the year two years running? Whiitam international must be on it's arse if you're running it

It's good business today. Are you saying that by holding onto him for another year or two his value will go up? Unlikely I'd say.

The fact is he's been a firm fixture in our shambolic defence, and reading between the lines I get the feeling Lennon is chuffed to have got rid for so much cash.

668Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 15:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:how can it be good business to sell him for less than we bought him for when he's 27 and been player of the year two years running? Whiitam international must be on it's arse if you're running it
Laughing

669Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 15:09

If the money goes on bringing in someone who can score goals (and not another "stop-gap" gamble in the Heskey / Gudjohnsen mould) and we see proof that it was used for this, ie Lennon comes out publicly and says that's why Ream was sold, then fair enough.

Howver, if it just disappears down that funnel in Gartside's office marked "My Special Rainy Day Money Place" and we don't being anybody in, Gartside et al can all get fecked for me.

670Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Whiitam international must be on it's arse if you're running it

How dare you spell 'Whittam' wrong. You utter gobshite.

671Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we're spending it on players, Pisano would seem sensible because he's quick and can get up and down the wing, but not sure what we could get finisher-wise for what's left. Not a lot I suspect. Coda is on a free but he's another lumpen forward and we already have a couple of them. We need a fox in the box not another bruiser. Shame we missed out on Nuggy and ALF huh? Maybe Lennon has someone in mind.

672Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 15:20

Henrik Larsson's only 43 and he's big mates with Lennon.

Expect a deal to be announced soon.

673Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jonathan Forte is another name swirling.

674Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:22

Now changed to 1.75 upfront with .25 add ons.

675Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:22

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jonathan Forte is another name swirling.

Down the drain?

676Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:23

No idea how much they'd want, but I'd love to see us go for Tom Bradshaw at Walsall. He's a goalscorer worth a punt.

677Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A left back, barker and hooper already lined up.

678Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:28

Boggersbelief wrote:A left back, barker and hooper already lined up.

Would be happy with that

679Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:No idea how much they'd want, but I'd love to see us go for Tom Bradshaw at Walsall. He's a goalscorer worth a punt.
17 goals in 30 appearances and just 23 years old as well.

Wouldn't mind him either.

680Transfer rumours ! - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 16:35

Scored a hat trick against Forest the other night.. we should get the ball rolling with a Twitter rumour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum