Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 50]

701Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 18:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:35 goals in 98 games for Forest. If that's not "banging them in" I don't know what is.

2 goals in 3 games for Whitecaps FC. That's a goal every fooking 1.5 games. The guy is lethal.
But he has just played 3 games for them so far.

He only got 1 game at Blackpool which says it all!

He will be a flop now, you just watch

Ngog has scored 7 times in 27 games so far for Reims, do you fancy him back? Very Happy

702Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 18:19

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:35 goals in 98 games for Forest. If that's not "banging them in" I don't know what is.

2 goals in 3 games for Whitecaps FC. That's a goal every fooking 1.5 games. The guy is lethal.

Ngog has scored 7 times in 27 games so far for Reims, do you fancy him hanging out your back door? Very Happy

Very Happy

703Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 18:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Ngog has scored 7 times in 27 games so far for Reims, do you fancy him back? Very Happy

2 in 3 games is 2 in 3 games. Madine has 0 in 2 games. Ditto every other Bolton player who has played this season.

He got one game at Blackpool and that's enough to ditch someone?

35 in 98 is a much better goal ratio than 7 in 27. You idiot.

704Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 18:37

I was enquiring about your height because Earnshaw's a borderline dwarf (he's even got the characteristic massive forehead that they all have) and I was just trying to form a mental image of you two, strolling through Astley Park hand in hand, before you scooped him up and helped him to get on the see-saw.

Nothing sinister.

705Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 18:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can we not ask Cardiff to cancel Le Fondres loan so we can buy him outright?

Last edited by Norpig on Thu Aug 13 2015, 19:13; edited 1 time in total

706Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 18:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I was enquiring about your height because Earnshaw's a borderline dwarf (he's even got the characteristic massive forehead that they all have)  and I was just trying to form a mental image of you two, strolling through Astley Park hand in hand, before you scooped him up and helped him to get on the see-saw.

Nothing sinister.

Funnily enough this scenario is close to my heart right now.

707Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 18:55

Close to your heart and about three inches above his (massively out of proportion) head.

708Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 19:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:I was enquiring about your height because Earnshaw's a borderline dwarf (he's even got the characteristic massive forehead that they all have)  and I was just trying to form a mental image of you two, strolling through Astley Park hand in hand, before you scooped him up and helped him to get on the see-saw.

Nothing sinister.

Funnily enough this scenario is close to my heart right now.
And they say that romance is dead! Laughing

709Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 20:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pisano to be announced tomorrow

710Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 21:01

Boggersbelief wrote:Pisano to be announced tomorrow

Get in. This is actually a signing that ive been hoping for. The back line will soon be half decent. Midfield is there or there abouts. Barker and a goal scorer and we will walk this league wont we boggers oh buddy oh pal Smile

711Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 21:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll shit em

712Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 21:08

Boggersbelief wrote:We'll shit em

Very Happy

713Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 10:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Pisano to be announced tomorrow

Potentially a great signing. My mate reckons that he's quick and has great positional sense, doesn't dive into tackles and can deliver a good cross. He reckons he's poor in the air (partially due to being a midget) and his tackling isn't that solid so tends to prefer to show forwards the outside. He's apparently passionate and likes to get forward and given our budget and need for speed he could really improve on what we have.
Happy with that.

The striker is a mystery though. Hooper will be too expensive, Coda is another lump who can put it around, shoot from distance but isn't a finisher and the other strikers we've been associated with are either already committed or too rich for our pocket. Absolutely no idea who Lennon may have in mind - or if there's anyone left who fits the bill apart from Earnshaw obviously.

I do think loaning the City winger would be a good move though regardless of who we get up front. Some quality deliveries into the box would help Madine or anyone else who starts.

714Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hooper is the #1 target wander

715Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would love us to get Hooper but Lennon reckons we can't even afford a loan for him unless he's playing his cards very close to his chest

716Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:22

Agree with Norpig, I just can't see Hooper happening too expensive and I'd expect a lot of competition for him.

Also think Norwich would be mad to let him go considering the other strikers on their books. I would have thought Alex Neil would know him well from his time in the SPL and want to have a go with him.

717Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:33

A quick google search of recent articles relating to Hooper has just revealed that he's still harbouring dreams of an England call up (being still only 27 - yeah, surprised me too!) and my gut feeling is that he'd relish the opportunity to be guaranteed a starting berth (something he's not been getting at Naarch) and regular football in a team built around him.

And then there's the Lennon Factor.

I'd say there's some legs in this one.

Bloody hope so!

718Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon will walk if this deal doesn't come off according to some muppet on twitter.

719Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 13:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mustapha carayol

720Transfer rumours ! - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Mustapha carayol
 wasn't he at Boro?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum