Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 50]

721Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 13:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Mustapha carayol
 wasn't he at Boro?

Still is

722Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 13:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just seen on t'internet Karanka has said he is free to go on loan, so you never know

723Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 13:55

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:just seen on t'internet Karanka has said he is free to go on loan, so you never know
Who's he?

724Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 14:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers mentioned Mustapha Carayol, he's at Boro but out of favour. He's a winger i think.

725Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 14:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is a winger. Perhaps an alternative to the City kid as an improvement on Feeney which would help with the quality of service, but he's no striker.
Lennon has already said that Hooper would be too expensive which to me implies that Carayol would be in addition to a striker. Maybe Lennon can persuade Alex Neil to be reasonable about Hooper, but I doubt it as Neil is saying how difficult he's finding it to bring players in - and complaining about the over-inflated prices of British players at the same time. Maybe he would like to set an example by letting us have Hooper on the cheap? Can't see it but you never know. I just think it's more likely Lennon has an alternative target - we'll see.

726Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 19:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tim Ream’s move to QPR has hit a late snag.
Neil Lennon had been ready to invest some of the funds from the sale of his American defender to bring in Italian defender Francesco Pisano and a mystery attacking signing in time to face Middlesbrough tomorrow afternoon.
But both moves have been put on hold after Fulham made a late offer to Ream’s representatives which is believed to have trumped their West London rivals.
Crucially the Cottagers have not yet managed to agree a transfer fee with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who had rejected their previous offer of £1.1million on Tuesday night.
QPR thought they had the deal wrapped up after a package totalling £1.75million with add-ons was accepted on Wednesday night at the Macron.

727Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 19:25

Is he under contract? Yes.

Have we agreed a fee with QPR? Yes.

Ream's "people" shouldn't have any say in this.

Tell Fulham to fuck off and get it done.

728Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 19:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully this will mean we'll get a bit more for Ream. Otherwise yeah, tell fulham to fuck off

729Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 19:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds good to me.

The more money the better!

730Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 20:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon will have It boxed off.

731Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 21:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It will ultimately be up to Tim Ream though - if he'd rather play for Fulham then that would be the snag...

732Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 21:46

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It will ultimately be up to Tim Ream though - if he'd rather play for Fulham then that would be the snag...

It shouldn't be though.

We own his contract so we can sell him to whoever we want - he's got no say in the matter.

Pisses me off when players' agents get involved and fuck things up like this.

733Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 23:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

So £1.75m plus add-ons which should take it to £2m. Much better. Just adding Pisano makes the team better, I think. An attacker or two in addition? That's good business.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

734Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 14 2015, 23:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great to have a bit of competition for one of our players for once even though it's below what we paid. But who the hell is the "mystery striker"?

735Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Aug 15 2015, 13:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mcshefery.

736Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Ream deal done and dusted. Signs for Fulham on Monday. Think they trumped QPR with the add ons.

737Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Ream deal done and dusted. Signs for Fulham on Monday. Think they trumped QPR with the add ons.
And where the frig have you been???? Very Happy

738Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Aug 15 2015, 14:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Ream deal done and dusted. Signs for Fulham on Monday. Think they trumped QPR with the add ons.
And where the frig have you been???? Very Happy
Can't sit around here talking shite with you lot every day of my life you know. I have shit to do. I even missed the big finale of Johnnys movie quiz. Still, I'm sure I would have won it if I'd been around, so in my mind, I won.  Very Happy

739Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 16 2015, 23:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Craig Westcarr mentioned.

740Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Aug 16 2015, 23:11

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Craig Westcarr mentioned.

Not old enough, he's only 30.

And his record is about one in five, so he's too prolific for us.

Next!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum