Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 50]

761Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 09:02

Keegan wrote:Meppen-Whatsit is only 58 on Fifa. Pass.

I've heard his scores on Grand Theft Auto are higher.

762Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 09:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has Tim Ream gone? Supposed to be concluded yesterday.

Not arsed about having to rehabilitate a stupid kid if the can play. Second chance and all that plus if he comes good he may actually learn some loyalty to us. Might as well cash in on other people's prejudices if possible.

Loanee winger to improve on Feeney is good, but Pisano and a goalscorer is necessary IMO.

763Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 13:15

According to Nixon Ream and Silva are both in final stages and just waiting for clearance.

764Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was hoping we would get someone in with more of a proven track record but i suppose our lack of finances kind of rules it out. I've said it before on here but can we not just tell Cardiff we want to buy Le Fondre? I would rather use the Ream money to finance that than bring in another right back and an unproven youngster from Arsenal.

765Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: I've said it before on here but can we not just tell Cardiff we want to buy Le Fondre?

You won't be told he's gone to Wolves will you.

766Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:01

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote: I've said it before on here but can we not just tell Cardiff we want to buy Le Fondre?

Smile

767Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

i know that but he's only on loan isn't he? If we wanted to buy him surely they could recall him and sell him?

768Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 i know that but he's only on loan isn't he? If we wanted to buy him surely they could recall him and sell him?

I very much doubt it, Wolves will have paid a fee for his services.

You need to move on from Le Fondre, let him go........

769Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think wolves paid a £1mill loan fee so we'd have to add that on top of his already too high value

770Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In other news, norwich have agreed to loan out hooper although they want any club to pay all his £30k wages

771Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:17

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

It's one of those very rare occasions where Nat's right.

772Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

773Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm beginning to suspect Neil won't be getting all the Ream money to spend. Pisano is an attacking FB with a bit of pace and that should help create chances, but he was mooted before the Ream deal so I had assumed (as it had been implied) that the money would go on a striker AND a winger to replace Feeney who can't deliver an end product consistently enough. Now Neil's latest media offering says he's looking at "a winger/striker" i.e. one player, not two in addition to Pisano.

If that's the case, I'd be surprised if we will buy anyone and the money will be used on wages or saved. Hopefully my suspicions are wrong.

774Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who is the 14 year old?

775Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

It's one of those very rare occasions where Nat's right.

I am rarely wrong.

776Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

You need to move on from Le Fondre, let him go........
 i can't, i'm going to hold my breath until he turns up in a white shirt again  ::seething::

777Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:In other news, norwich have agreed to loan out hooper although they want any club to pay all his £30k wages
 NEXT!  Rolling Eyes

778Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

779Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm really not surprised you read Arse Blog.

780Transfer rumours ! - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 16:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Buzzing with this have played against him on Fifa and he's very hard to tackle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum