Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

8th worst run club in the UK

+5
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
MartinBWFC
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

18th worst run club in the UK Empty 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 15:47

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

According to the Telegraph, BWFC, are ranked in the top 10 worst run clubs, Blackpool are top with us 8th, Thanks Mr Gartside.

28th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 15:50

what you need to take from that then martin is...........

...........it could be worse Smile

38th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 15:57

Christ, who are the other six?

48th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 16:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Christ, who are the other six?
Blackburn
Leeds
Cardiff
Rangers
Newcastle
Qpr
Blackpool.

58th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 16:01

can't argue with that list really can you.

68th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 16:05

I had no idea that QPR were £200 million in the red.

That's even worse than us!

Although they're due a Sky payout, so we'll claim our crown back soon enough.

78th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was surprised we were only 8th

88th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 17:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus. That's generous.

98th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 18:06

Rangers. Newcastle. Qpr and blackpool aren't a surprise. Even blackburn to some extent.

108th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 18:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

y2johnny wrote:can't argue with that list really can you.

:agree:

118th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 18:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Out of that list though we definitely have the worst fans by a mile.

128th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 18:30

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Out of that list though we definitely have the worst fans by a mile.

Speak for your self Wink

138th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 18:32

We should all break away and form a sort of opposite of the Champions League.

A "Chumpions League" if you will.......

No prize money, no TV exposure, no trophy just the kudos of knowing you're the best shit team in the UK.

148th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 19:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Out of that list though we definitely have the worst fans by a mile.

Speak for your self Wink

Our attendance and atmosphere speaks for itself. One of the worst in the country in all 4 leagues.

158th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 19:02

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Speak for your self Wink

Our attendance and atmosphere speaks for itself. One of the worst in the country in all 4 leagues.

At the risk of sounding like that bint in Preston, given that you live just this side of Norway, how the fuck would you know....? Very Happy

168th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 19:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

because I've been to the stadium a million times (not literally) 

I just don't go to games anymore because I live in Scotland and I don't care enough to spend what little I earn on a terrible terrible product.

178th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 19:08

Fair enough.

I live 9.7 miles from the Macron and I can't be arsed either.

188th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 19:39

Breadman wrote:Fair enough.

I live 9.7 miles from the Macron and I can't be arsed either.

:rofl:

198th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 20:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Given our debt level I'm surprised we don't top the list.

208th worst run club in the UK Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 20:14

I'd rather have our level of debt AND gartside than have the oystons, venkys, or mike ashley anywhere near our club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum